Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Dream I had about advocate doofus and princess kitty

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I was at the supermarket grabbing some alcohol and shit getting ready to LDAR and drink my pain away as I see a huge overweight neckbeard walking towards me, with drool coming out of his mouth. I could smell his putrid stench from the other side of the aisle, so that’s what initially caused me to look over to find out what the fuck was going on. As I turn around the corner I see his glorious overweight fat lardass walking towards me as I make eye contact with his fat disgusting ass. He was the most disgusting human being I have ever had the mispleasure of seeing in my life. He asks me “what the fuck are you looking at, clown boy”, and this is how the conversation went:

Me: Who the fuck are you? Do I know you?

Him: My name is Advocate Doogy, I write comics on reddit making fun of incels. Why are you staring at me?

Me: I thought you looked familiar. And you are such a disgusting filth of a human being which caught my attention. *starts laughing*

Him: Of COURSE a virgin little punk such as yourself wants to make fun of me, which is ironic because you are probably a weirdo living in mommy’s basement.

Me: shut the fuck up before I kick your ass, you fucking loser

Him: I’d like to see you try, you perpetual dry dick bitchboy. Are you gonna cry and go hug your waifu when you lose?

After he said that I just got enraged and started throwing every box of cheerios off the shelves and trying to deck him in the face. I was throwing everything in the store at his ass while he was running at me, but because he weighed 500+ lbs he could barely run at me. I took out a tub of chocolate milk powder and stuffed it in his face, then I got some milk and poured it all over his greasy hair. He was on the floor crying like a little bitch. I spit on him and slapped the shit out of his little crybaby ass while taunting him “look who’s acting like a child now, go back to mommy”. Then princess kitty saw me and then ran at me and pepper sprayed me in the face, I couldn’t see shit and my eyes were in pain, I whipped out my dick like an autistic retard because I thought to myself “this is the last time I was going to be able to look at a woman before going to prison, might as well rub one out right here” and then I try to masturbate furiously while chasing after princess kitty while she’s screaming, meanwhile I’m crying in pain and my eyes were burning, I could barely see but I was trying as best as I could to follow kitty as she’s running out of the store, I’m chasing her across the parking lot, I can feel myself climaxing as I’m furiously stroking my dick and grunting like a fucking maniac, I’m almost going to shoot a load, I thought I wasn’t going to make it in time but I finally catch up to her and blow my spectacular load all over her clothes while she’s screaming and crying. I beat the shit out of her and rub my cum all over her face and make her swallow it, then I shove my fist and cock down her throat and make her choke on it. I curbstomp that bitch but I heard the police coming so i had to leave (I think she survived but she was unconscious)

I was trying to run away from the cops and I was climbing up a metal fence but I got my testicles caught in the fence and couldn’t move. I had to chop off my own dick to get out. There was so much blood everywhere and eventually I passed out due to the pain and loss of blood (it was like that movie 127 hours with james franco) But I made sure to keep my penis because I thought I needed it if I were to ever ascend in the future, for some reason in my dream I thought I could surgerymaxx and re-attach my penis.:feelskek:

Anyways after that I woke up.

Last edited:
really? because i saw on the news that a man had assaulted another man in a store and sexually assaulted a woman :feelshehe:

I was at the supermarket grabbing some alcohol and shit getting ready to LDAR and drink my pain away as I see a huge overweight neckbeard walking towards me, with drool coming out of his mouth. I could smell his putrid stench from the other side of the aisle, so that’s what initially caused me to look over to find out what the fuck was going on. As I turn around the corner I see his glorious overweight fat lardass walking towards me as I make eye contact with his fat disgusting ass. He was the most disgusting human being I have ever had the mispleasure of seeing in my life. He asks me “what the fuck are you looking at, clown boy”, and this is how the conversation went:

Me: Who the fuck are you? Do I know you?

Him: My name is Advocate Doogy, I write comics on reddit making fun of incels. Why are you staring at me?

Me: I thought you looked familiar. And you are such a disgusting filth of a human being which caught my attention. *starts laughing*

Him: Of COURSE a virgin little punk such as yourself wants to make fun of me, which is ironic because you are probably a weirdo living in mommy’s basement.

Me: shut the fuck up before I kick your ass, you fucking loser

Him: I’d like to see you try, you perpetual dry dick bitchboy. Are you gonna cry and go hug your waifu when you lose?

After he said that I just got enraged and started throwing every box of cheerios off the shelves and trying to deck him in the face. I was throwing everything in the store at his ass while he was running at me, but because he weighed 500+ lbs he could barely run at me. I took out a tub of chocolate milk powder and stuffed it in his face, then I got some milk and poured it all over his greasy hair. He was on the floor crying like a little bitch. I spit on him and slapped the shit out of his little crybaby ass while taunting him “look who’s acting like a child now, go back to mommy”. Then princess kitty saw me and then ran at me and pepper sprayed me in the face, I couldn’t see shit and my eyes were in pain, I whipped out my dick like an autistic retard because I thought to myself “this is the last time I was going to be able to look at a woman before going to prison, might as well rub one out right here” and then I try to masturbate furiously while chasing after princess kitty while she’s screaming, meanwhile I’m crying in pain and my eyes were burning, I could barely see but I was trying as best as I could to follow kitty as she’s running out of the store, I’m chasing her across the parking lot, I can feel myself climaxing as I’m furiously stroking my dick and grunting like a fucking maniac, I’m almost going to shoot a load, I thought I wasn’t going to make it in time but I finally catch up to her and blow my spectacular load all over her clothes while she’s screaming and crying. I beat the shit out of her and rub my cum all over her face and make her swallow it, then I shove my fist and cock down her throat and make her choke on it. I curbstomp that bitch but I heard the police coming so i had to leave (I think she survived but she was unconscious)

I was trying to run away from the cops and I was climbing up a metal fence but I got my testicles caught in the fence and couldn’t move. I had to chop off my own dick to get out. There was so much blood everywhere and eventually I passed out due to the pain and loss of blood (it was like that movie 127 hours with james franco) But I made sure to keep my penis because I thought I needed it if I were to ever ascend in the future, for some reason in my dream I thought I could surgerymaxx and re-attach my penis.:feelskek:

Anyways after that I woke up.

View: https://youtu.be/h_JJm5ETNSA

JFL :lul: what kinda crackshit amphetamines have you been smoking with @Sneir to make you have a dream like this one?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uq9nnp/insane_revenge_fantasy_about_a_couple/i8ppyto/

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Advocate doogy is not fat though :feelswhat: couldn't get immersed into the story sorry.

lame. i just had a dream where i slayed werewolves who ate stacies

He got doxxed and people posted his pics bro, I'm pretty sure.
Weren’t those pics like 10 years old? He could have gained weight since then

An entertaining read, I can’t remember my dreams to that level of detail

advocate doggy is son of fucking vile gross ugly relentless irish $10 whore and fucking gross filthy nasty sloppy weak fucked in his soy head british teethless hobo (in video game)
Based

someone post that pic of princess kitty so we can sexually objectify her

Also I mog her tbh she’s like a 2/10 currywhore
yes I know I've seen her pic I just don't know where to find it again

I could still enjoy snuggling with a 1/10 ethnic girl

I don't idolize her mediocre pussy I'm just willing to put my penis inside it
Yeah cuz you’re a pathetic cuck with no standards that’s why. Get a grip and stop jerking off to attention whores on reddit

Yeah cuz you’re a pathetic cuck with no standards that’s why.
I have standards.

What do you understand of the origins of what cuckoldry is?

Cuckoldry is if I waste resources on her.

She would have behave well toward me to have a chance at some romance, obviously no cuteness to coast on there.

yes I know I've seen her pic I just don't know where to find it again

I could still enjoy snuggling with a 1/10 ethnic girl

View: https://m.imgur.com/a/GQXpqWa

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

And the fact that this bitch claims to earn money from onlyfans cucks (which she probably does because men these days are pathetic simps who would literally genocide people for an ounce of curry pussy)

People like you are part of the problem. I bet you subscribe to her:feelskek:
I have standards.

What do you understand of the origins of what cuckoldry is?

Cuckoldry is if I waste resources on her.

She would have behave well toward me to have a chance at some romance, obviously no cuteness to coast on there.
Attention is a resource. Giving attention to her is exactly what she wants

Last edited:
I think it's just a bad photo, looks better w/ hair framing her face and glasses IMO

PrincessKitty14

being able to see her boobies also helps me remember she is female, in the one you posted she is covering her chest up with the sign

And the fact that this bitch claims to earn money from onlyfans cucks (which she probably does because men these days are pathetic simps who would literally genocide people for an ounce of curry pussy)
I've never subscribed to anything that costs money.

If she used her OnlyFans income to buy me a video game that would be cool.

Equating money to attention is a prelude to cuck thought, I bet they think "I'm already paying her with attention so I may as well pay her money too"

I think it's just a bad photo, looks better w/ hair framing her face and glasses IMO

View attachment 615214

being able to see her boobies also helps me remember she is female, in the one you posted she is covering her chest up with the sign
I think you mean using fakeup makes her look better:feelsseriously:

advocate doggy is son of fucking vile gross ugly relentless irish $10 whore and fucking gross filthy nasty sloppy weak fucked in his soy head british teethless hobo (in video game)

Was was believable up until the bit where doogycel had balls and asserted himself.

View: https://m.imgur.com/a/GQXpqWa

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

View attachment 615214

I've never subscribed to anything that costs money.

If she used her OnlyFans income to buy me a video game that would be cool.

Equating money to attention is a prelude to cuck thought, I bet they think "I'm already paying her with attention so I may as well pay her money too"
oh damn i thought princess kitty was a tranny :lul: not like being a sheboon is much better :feelskek: if we didn't live in a gynocentric soyciety this bitch would be a femcel, and femcels would be a real thing

fucking based. read everything

not like being a sheboon is much better
I don't like terms like sheboon, I have no reason to express hostility towards baboons or negresses. I am a gentleman who resists my racist inclinations.

It's over for you if you're dreaming about trannies and autist.