Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Princess Kitty tries her hand at humor

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, today we are here to laugh at cucktears…again!

Game Show Smile GIF by ABC Network

Our newest guest is none other than the dried up raisin, the onlyfans shill, everyone’s (least) favorite roastie, PRINCESS KITTY
. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

58E78F4C C96F 4460 9A48 6A986D551567

So it seems that princess kitty watched one too many videos of Amy Schumer and decided to try her own hand at comedy.

Being the hilarious and witty person she is, I’m sure most of you will already guess how hilarious and zany Princess Kitty will be.

Without further ado, here is her LATEST go in the comedy business

haha, fucking GOLD! I can’t wait for her to be like “omg stop simping for me” when she inevitably sees this and tries to think of a witty response
CCF19A36 D19E 4220 B03F C0342308A1B2

Last edited:
Unfunny Foid. Why cant one of those Favela Ghetto Rats shoot this bitch already if she's Brazilian.
I want to see her on Kaotic. :feelsdevil:

It's a meme that's been going around a bit. You invert an image and refer to it as "Evil" Whatever. Like the inverse/negative version of that thing from a parallel dimension. For instance... uhhhh... if I was to take... uhhhhh... @knajjd. I would take an inverse version of him and say something like...

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, today we are here to laugh at cucktears…again!

Game Show Smile GIF by ABC Network

Our newest guest is none other than the dried up raisin, the onlyfans shill, everyone’s (least) favorite roastie, PRINCESS KITTY
. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 516056

So it seems that princess kitty watched one too many videos of Amy Schumer and decided to try her own hand at comedy.

Being the hilarious and witty person she is, I’m sure most of you will already guess how hilarious and zany Princess Kitty will be.

Without further ado, here is her LATEST go in the comedy business

haha, fucking GOLD! I can’t wait for her to be like “omg stop simping for me” when she inevitably sees this and tries to think of a witty responseView attachment 516060
I stopped simping before it became cool

See, the joke is that Opposite Knajjd/Evil Knajjd From The Opposite Parallel Twin Dimension says the OPPOSITE of what Normal Knajjd would say.

It's a meme that's been going around a bit. You invert an image and refer to it as "Evil" Whatever. Like the inverse/negative version of that thing from a parallel dimension. For instance... uhhhh... if I was to take... uhhhhh... @knajjd. I would take an inverse version of him and say something like...

View attachment 516061
The joke is funny now because a male delivered it:feelsLSD:

Unfunny Foid. Why cant one of those Favela Ghetto Rats shoot this bitch already if she's Brazilian.
I want to see her on Kaotic. :feelsdevil:
She’s pretty much done for, ugly rat does onlyfans for a living and is rotting like a pumpkin from the inside out. She is worse off than any of us, regardless of whatever rebuttal she uses to cope.

She just put on an inverse color filter? Is that it? Is that the joke? Incels have inverse colors?

Wow that's crazy dude... insane

She just put on an inverse color filter? Is that it? Is that the joke? Incels have inverse colors?

Wow that's crazy dude... insane
It’s fucking hilarious man, I literally cannot stop laughing. Ha. Ha.

She's nasty. She looks like the foids imported from Africa to here.

The majority of women on Reddit are hot white women with glasses.

The joke is funny now because a male delivered it:feelsLSD:
And it makes more sense than what that sheboon tried to deliver.

"Evil incel"

The fuck does that even mean? Is she implying that there are "good incels" but still trash all of us a whole just the same :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I stopped simping before it became cool
:feelsmage:

That roastie is ugly as fuck how the fuck she earns from onlyfans?!? You must be an idiot to believe that she actually earns from that site.

Holy shit that looks like a dude

And it makes more sense than what that sheboon tried to deliver.

"Evil incel"

The fuck does that even mean? Is she implying that there are "good incels" but still trash all of us a whole just the same :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It means the alternate universe version of the incel.

It doesnt make sense imbecile :feelsjuice: all incels are evil to them :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yeah, but the "evil" part is part of the meme. The "Evil Parallel Dimension Twin" meme that's going around. I don't think that's the actual name of it though.

There are fesikhcels prettier than her

Yeah, but the "evil" part is part of the meme. The "Evil Parallel Dimension Twin" meme that's going around. I don't think that's the actual name of it though.
It's a bad meme in her hands. Stop trying to explain her shitty joke :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It's a bad meme in her hands. Stop trying to explain her shitty joke :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

But that's the only way the meme works. You take a picture of someone/something, invert the colors, call it "Evil" Whatever, and then think of the opposite of what they would say, as a witty commentary on who that person/thing is.

View attachment 516061
Well, this is a shit tier meme format.

But that's the only way the meme works. You take a picture of someone/something, invert the colors, call it "Evil" Whatever, and then think of the opposite of what they would say, as a witty commentary on who that person/thing is.
You already made your point with the knajjd example you fucking retard. It made more sense than her shitty attempt.

A joke is garbage when it needs to be explained.

You already made your point with the knajjd example you fucking retard. It made more sense than her shitty attempt.

A joke is garbage when it needs to be explained.

But how does it make more sense? They're the same punchline. "This is the opposite of what that guy would say." If "I respect women" isn't the opposite of what an incel would say, what should Evil Incel say? If I'm from IncelTear and believe that incels do not respect women?

But how does it make more sense? They're the same punchline. "This is the opposite of what that guy would say." If "I respect women" isn't the opposite of what an incel would say, what should Evil Incel say? If I'm from IncelTear and believe that incels do not respect women?
It shouldn't say "evil" if she already deems every incel "evil", you fucking idiot. By saying "evil", she implies that there are "good" incels out there :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It shouldn't say "evil" if she already deems every incel "evil", you fucking idiot. By saying "evil", she implies that there are "good" incels out there :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

But that's the basis of the meme format. If you don't say "Evil" then it's not the meme.

Princess Monkey.
shes an ugly baboon

View attachment 516061
i know what the meme format is, but that doesnt make this particular one funny

Last edited:
But that's the basis of the meme format. If you don't say "Evil" then it's not the meme.
What Im saying is that her context doesn't make sense because she would have to acknowledge that there are "good" incels, which she doesn't :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

if she deems all of us inherently "evil" than she doesnt need to put "evil" on there, that's why your bizarro knajjd example made sense.

What Im saying is that her context doesn't make sense because she would have to acknowledge that there are "good" incels, which she doesn't :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

if she deems all of us inherently "evil" than she doesnt need to put "evil" on there, that's why your bizarro knajjd example made sense.

"Evil" doesn't mean "actually evil" with this meme. It just means "opposite." From a parallel twin dimension. You might say "Well then she should've said 'Good Incel be like.'" But that's not the meme format.

"Evil" doesn't mean "actually evil" with this meme. It just means "opposite." From a parallel twin dimension. You might say "Well then she should've said 'Good Incel be like.'" But that's not the meme format.
Then that means it's a fucking garbage joke either way idiot.

You're still defending her shitty meme when she's being straightforward with the evil part, there is no "parallel" meaning behind her image, you fucking dumbass

Then that means it's a fucking garbage joke either way idiot.

You're still defending her shitty meme when she's being straightforward with the evil part, there is no "parallel" meaning behind her image, you fucking dumbass

But your gripe would then be with the format, not Kitty. This is the only proper way to do the meme.

But your gripe would then be with the format, not Kitty. This is the only proper way to do the meme.
No my problem isnt with the format you fucking cuckold stooge :feelstastyman:

There is no "parallel" version to her image because she has an "all incels are bad" narrative to begin with :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: so she basically misused the format, further proving OP's point that foids are garbage at telling jokes.

No my problem isnt with the format you fucking cuckold stooge :feelstastyman:

There is no "parallel" version to her image because she has an "all incels are bad" narrative to begin with :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: so she basically misused the format, further proving OP's point that foids are garbage at telling jokes.

I think you might misunderstand the format. This is the only way the format can work. I could take an inverse picture of Hitler and be like...

I didn't even make this one. Proof that you're not supposed to overthink memes like you're doing right now. Most people would say that Regular Non-Inverse Hitler was evil. But that's beside the point of the meme.

View attachment 516061
We're already evil by normal standards.

By this meme logic. Wouldn't a reverse incel be good ? :feelsmage:

You would think, but then you'd be overthinking the meme. And that's the last thing you should do with a meme.

With this format, you take somebody, anybody, ANYBODY at all, take the opposite of what they'd say, and call that "Evil Them." Evil @knajjd. Evil Hitler. Evil Alek Minassian. Evil Elliot Rodger. Evil @Algeriancel. Evil @FrothySolutions. Doesn't make sense? Who cares? You're "overthinking it" and are "cringe" for doing so.

You would think, but then you'd be overthinking the meme. And that's the last thing you should do with a meme.

With this format, you take somebody, anybody, ANYBODY at all, take the opposite of what they'd say, and call that "Evil Them." Evil @knajjd. Evil Hitler. Evil Alek Minassian. Evil Elliot Rodger. Evil @Algeriancel. Evil @FrothySolutions. Doesn't make sense? Who cares? You're "overthinking it" and are "cringe" for doing so.
I'm with @Dregster666 on this shit. Sadly I didn't read the comments before replying.

This is peak zoomer herd mentality humor and questioning this idiocy will reuslt on retards replying with r/woosh to act cool.

This is the shit bullies use. It's only funny to mock someone...why?...cuz everyone doing it.

I'm with @Dregster666 on this shit. Sadly I didn't read the comments before replying.

This is peak zoomer herd mentality humor and questioning this idiocy will reuslt on retards replying with r/woosh to act cool.

This is the shit bullies use. It's only funny to mock someone...why?...cuz everyone doing it.

Yes, exactly, the meme community would r/whoosh you silly. Meaning this is a gripe with the format. And I understand not liking the format. But this is how it's meant to be used. Kitty and Araknhak and everyone else aren't wrong for using the meme this way. It's just not a very funny format.

That's what I keep trying to tell this imbecile @FrothySolutions but he's just arguing for the sake of arguing while I keep bashing his skull in with the same point I made that calling us "evil" is retarded in this context

Yes, exactly, the meme community would r/whoosh you silly. Meaning this is a gripe with the format. And I understand not liking the format. But this is how it's meant to be used. Kitty and Araknhak and everyone else aren't wrong for using the meme this way. It's just not a very funny format.
You're an imbecile, case closed

just shut the fuck up already :feelsjuice:

That's what I keep trying to tell this imbecile @FrothySolutions but he's just arguing for the sake of arguing while I keep bashing his skull in with the same point I made that calling us "evil" is retarded in this context
I'm sure you think it is. But what you're not grasping is that this is well within the purview of the format. You're not just supposed to use it on people who are "already evil." And you're not responding to that point, you're just saying "But we're already evil according to her!" Yeah, you still use the meme though.

I'm sure you think it is. But what you're not grasping is that this is well within the purview of the format. You're not just supposed to use it on people who are "already evil." And you're not responding to that point, you're just saying "But we're already evil according to her!" Yeah, you still use the meme though.
Sure buddy

Keep blowing smoke up your own asscrack and defending this foid misusing that garbage meme :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Sure buddy

Keep blowing smoke up your own asscrack and defending this foid misusing that garbage meme :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You keep saying "misuse," and ascribing the wrong rules to the format. Either you don't understand the format, or reject what it's supposed to be. Or you hate Kitty so much that you refuse to listen to reason.

Yes, exactly, the meme community would r/whoosh you silly. Meaning this is a gripe with the format. And I understand not liking the format.

nobody is griping about the format, the problem here is how it's being misused :feelstastyman:
But this is how it's meant to be used.

By your explanation, there needs to be a polar opposite for the meme to make sense, you fucking Retard :feelswhat:
Kitty and Araknhak and everyone else aren't wrong for using the meme this way. It's just not a very funny format.
It's not funny when done wrong, idiot :feelsjuice:

No it's not being overthought, otherwise I would have just ignored it until you used the knajjd example and then it made "sense" to me, but not under her way of delivering the message.

The most simplistic thought process here is that there needs to be a polar opposite for the meme to be funny, which there isnt one under her biased context :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
God you're such an idiot.

These would be prime examples of misusing the meme :feelswhat: the only one that makes sense would be knajjd under your example.
You keep saying "misuse," and ascribing the wrong rules to the format. Either you don't understand the format, or reject what it's supposed to be. Or you hate Kitty so much that you refuse to listen to reason.
It seems that you dont understand what the fuck you're talking about :feelsjuice:

The format is understood, in that sheboon's hands, it was clearly misused :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

nobody is griping about the format, the problem here is how it's being misused :feelstastyman:

By your explanation, there needs to be a polar opposite for the meme to make sense, you fucking Retard :feelswhat:

It's not funny when done wrong, idiot :feelsjuice:

No it's not being overthought, otherwise I would have just ignored it until you used the knajjd example and then it made "sense" to me, but not under her way of delivering the message.

The most simplistic thought process here is that there needs to be a polar opposite for the meme to be funny, which there isnt one under her biased context :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

God you're such an idiot.

These would be prime examples of misusing the meme :feelswhat: the only one that makes sense would be knajjd under your example.

It seems that you dont understand what the fuck you're talking about :feelsjuice:

The format is understood, in that sheboon's hands, it was clearly misused :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Okay, from these it seems you don't understand the format. This is not misuse. This is within the allowances of the meme format. Which I told you already. I could do "Evil Elliot Rodger" and also believe that the real Elliot Rodger was evil. But for some reason you're like "No no that's not how you're supposed to use it." Even though yeah, yeah you are. You might not like when it's used that way, but that's still proper use of the format.

Okay, from these it seems you don't understand the format.

nice rebuttal faggot

I already understood it the moment you made the knajjd example.

sheboon needs to acknowledge that "good" incels exists for her meme to make sense, which she clearly doesn't :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This is not misuse. This is within the allowances of the meme format. Which I told you already. I could do "Evil Elliot Rodger" and also believe that the real Elliot Rodger was evil. But for some reason you're like "No no that's not how you're supposed to use it." Even though yeah, yeah you are.

oh look more smoke for your asscrack, dont forget to wear your diaper on your head for more mental stimulation

Images 44

You might not like when it's used that way, but that's still proper use of the format.
Yeah it totally isnt possible to misuse a meme

Images 45

nice rebuttal faggot

I already understood it the moment you made the knajjd example.

sheboon needs to acknowledge that "good" incels exists for her meme to make sense, which she clearly doesn't :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

oh look more smoke for your asscrack, dont forget to wear your diaper on your head for more mental stimulation

View attachment 516552

Yeah it totally isnt possible to misuse a meme

View attachment 516553

Misuse of a meme would be using it outside of its intended punchline. And like I explained before, "evil" doesn't mean "actually evil." It means "opposite."

You seem to disagree, but aren't offering any rebuttal of your own. I've shown you that "Evil Hitler" is within the allowances of the meme, that "evil" doesn't actually mean "evil." You haven't offered any examples to the contrary. Something showing that these people are somehow misusing the meme and that only "good" people can have this meme applied to them.

Misuse of a meme would be using it outside of its intended punchline. And like I explained before, "evil" doesn't mean "actually evil." It means "opposite."

And the opposite to an "evil incel" would be an incel who respects women, which in her mind doesnt exist :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You still dont get it do you. JFL at this autism at how you properly explained the meme and now you're derailing your own point to preserve your bruised ego

You seem to disagree, but aren't offering any rebuttal of your own. I've shown you that "Evil Hitler" is within the allowances of the meme, that "evil" doesn't actually mean "evil."
Nah I actually agree with the knajjd example and noticed that the foid misused her joke by her own standards and the point of the meme

You haven't offered any examples to the contrary.

I dont need to provide examples when there is sufficient sources in this very thread to compare the knajjd example with the sheboon's material you fucking imbecile :feelshaha:

Something showing that these people are somehow misusing the meme and that only "good" people can have this meme applied to them.
It's not about good and evil at this point, idiot, it's about there needing to be a polar opposite for the joke to make sense.

"Good" incels dont exist for this sheboon so her attempt at making this joke work falls flat, dumbass :feelsjuice: