Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“predator catcher” posing as teen girls shot and killed for being aggressive. This was one of his catches

there nothing childish in 15 years old, still dumb move by that white normie, only rich and powerfull can use their infulences to become pedomaxxer

good riddance

They should have shot eachother

In all honesty I see 15 year old girls even approaching 20 yo guys and older.

agecucks playing Russian roulette

I heard about this. Good. I hate vigilantism.

People trying to be batman with no million in the bank nor above average fighting skills have it coming tbh

Cop is a job for a reason I guess.

15 is legal here in scandiland lmfao, tough dudes until they eat lead, fucking holier then thou bully normies need to learn to mind their own business.

Good, fuck niggers and fuck pred poachers.

IMG 1008

Rest in piss.

That 15 year old is now saved from non-Chad.
Now she can be fucked by Chad in peace.

Fucking looser.

Last edited:
The nigger is ugly girl

Agree with general sentiment here.. Also imagine being tall and white and getting done like this lmfao, dude could literally buy a plane ticket to SEA and drown in pussy.

Good, shoot all niggers in far cry 2.

15 should be AOC, change my mind :feelshmm:
15 is too high. Around 9 years old can consent. Likely even younger. If one rapes it is different, we need to chill with this aoc thing.

These cucks need to leave catching kiddie diddlers to the police.

15 is too high. Around 9 years old can consent. Likely even younger. If one rapes it is different, we need to chill with this aoc thing.
9 is too small. aoc should be around the age where girls start having their period

Something something play stupid games win the ultimate prize I guess.
RIP Buddyboyo

deserved. he thought he was god playing with peoples lives like that and look what happened. lol!

9 is too small. aoc should be around the age where girls start having their period
I mean, it's not about impregnation. 9 year olds and possibly younger should be allowed to have sex but as it pertains to impregnation, those laws should be separate. We shouldn't couple them together.

there nothing childish in 15 years old, still dumb move by that white normie, only rich and powerfull can use their infulences to become pedomaxxer
Only in sweden

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back