Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads are only loved for their looks, and looks only. Stop coping. No such thing as "real attraction". Only negociations. *Real life example:...*

Then he did it. He killed himself with his jiu jitsu belt in his home.
Chad becomes subhuman for 1 day and decides to rope. We really are morally superior to them. In the face of this suffering we can endure for years. Chad isn't a strong man. He's weak and cowardly.

Fuck all foids and simps

Rare case of Chad losing everything in life

There was a surfer guy in my city called Petit (in the 80s). He was a full on slayer in those days. There is even stories about how he would chill out at the beach with his harem of girls. Im not joking.

They even made a song about him, sang by baby consuelo and written by Caetano Veloso (two really famous artists in Brazil and Rio).

Here's the song:

View: https://youtu.be/cS5L_-Z_Bnc?si=2RUqz8BPiQUx6kID

And here's a picture of him:

View attachment 1026567

Then he got into a motorcycle accident. He went into a coma, and when he woke up, he was fully paralysed from one entire side of his body.

Imagine what happened?! *BING BING BING* suddenly, without any due notice or apparent reason, the girls simply stopped teasing and talking to him on the street.

He tried to get back to normal. He really did. He swam in an olympic pool almost everyday (ofc, with obvious limitations) but it didnt amount to much. Dude couldnt even speak properly.

Then he did it. He killed himself with his jiu jitsu belt in his home.

I still think about this story once in a while, and it keeps me pretty blackpilled, for real.

My entire city is (for normie terms) actually one of the most blackpilled places on earth.
If you dont score girls, and you arent a coping smuck, you KNOW its bcs of your looks (down here at least).

Based and VanillaSky-pilled.

Chad becomes subhuman for 1 day and decides to rope. We really are morally superior to them. In the face of this suffering we can endure for years. Chad isn't a strong man. He's weak and cowardly.
I think X % of posters here would rope if they woke up tomorrow as Chad and lived his life for a decade before turning ugly again - unless they made rational decisions like marrying a Stacey and then moving to a conservative country where she can't leave you

The car accident resulted in him developing a “bad pERsonality” which is why women stopped being attracted to him

Simple explanation, you dumb inklers
lol

Also a very good movie objectively

Ocean Waves GIF