Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads are only loved for their looks, and looks only. Stop coping. No such thing as "real attraction". Only negociations. *Real life example:...*

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
There was a surfer guy in my city called Petit (in the 80s). He was a full on slayer in those days. There is even stories about how he would chill out at the beach with his harem of girls. Im not joking.

They even made a song about him, sang by baby consuelo and written by Caetano Veloso (two really famous artists in Brazil and Rio).

Here's the song:

View: https://youtu.be/cS5L_-Z_Bnc?si=2RUqz8BPiQUx6kID

And here's a picture of him:

Then he got into a motorcycle accident. He went into a coma, and when he woke up, he was fully paralysed from one entire side of his body.

Imagine what happened?! *BING BING BING* suddenly, without any due notice or apparent reason, the girls simply stopped teasing and talking to him on the street.

He tried to get back to normal. He really did. He swam in an olympic pool almost everyday (ofc, with obvious limitations) but it didnt amount to much. Dude couldnt even speak properly.

Then he did it. He killed himself with his jiu jitsu belt in his home.

I still think about this story once in a while, and it keeps me pretty blackpilled, for real.

My entire city is (for normie terms) actually one of the most blackpilled places on earth.
If you dont score girls, and you arent a coping smuck, you KNOW its bcs of your looks (down here at least).

water
all womeme are whores

Can somebody ask fat link to pin this? I think its worthy.

Halo effect tho. Foids will perceive their PERSONALITY well if they're physically attractive. Until they get maimed in a vehicle accident.

i would rather have foids love me for my looks rather than my money

What is "real attraction"? If it's not being loved for your looks, is it something like "being loved for yourself"?

If you are loved for your humor, is that "real attraction / being loved for yourself"? What about if you are loved for your opinions, your interests, is that being loved for yourself? Are your opinions or interests your self?

There is no such thing as "real attraction" or "being loved for yourself", but your own body is closer to your self than the money on your bank account or the status other people grant your public persona. And, through the halo effect, your personality will be percieved more favorably if you are physcially attractive. So, chads get to experience something pretty close to being loved for themselves. Something close to real attraction.

If I only had to avoid being disfigured or crippled in an accident to feel like I was truly loved, I might just become a model driver and stick with cars and not worry about what would happen in some unlikely worst case scenario.

these things are already know foids use chads just because they look good

At it's core it's all transactional and not as some people would have you believe "unconditional" even the teen love that people like to glorify on here is still transactional at the end of the day,even emotions can be derived as a resource.

Wow that's brutal. He saw how life can be very cruel and experienced the other side of the coin (our lives) and roped

There was a surfer guy in my city called Petit (in the 80s). He was a full on slayer in those days. There is even stories about how he would chill out at the beach with his harem of girls. Im not joking.

They even made a song about him, sang by baby consuelo and written by Caetano Veloso (two really famous artists in Brazil and Rio).

Here's the song:

View attachment 1026567

Then he got into a motorcycle accident. He went into a coma, and when he woke up, he was fully paralysed from one entire side of his body.

Imagine what happened?! *BING BING BING* suddenly, without any due notice or apparent reason, the girls simply stopped teasing and talking to him on the street.

He tried to get back to normal. He really did. He swam in an olympic pool almost everyday (ofc, with obvious limitations) but it didnt amount to much. Dude couldnt even speak properly.

I still think about this story once in a while, and it keeps me pretty blackpilled, for real.

My entire city is (for normie terms) actually one of the most blackpilled places on earth.
If you dont score girls, and you arent a coping smuck, you KNOW its bcs of your looks (down here at least).

Rich chads get fucked over all the time by their foids

He looks Jewish.

Fuck Boomers, the 80s must have been insane easy mode if that pig nosed 6/10 was some kind of legendary gigachad :feelshaha:

Would surf with us on this site or be in a dead bedroom oofy doofy relationship if he was alive and in his 20s or 30s today.

F8ck w0men tastes and opinions, we man used to control them and decide who gets to reproduce or not. W0men were married off young by their parents (Their father) who decided which man they marry. So lets go back to a tradition that for Millenias if not more cept our society safe and prosporeses.

F8ck w0men tastes and opinions, we man used to control them and decide who gets to reproduce or not. W0men were married off young by their parents (Their father) who decided which man they marry. So lets go back to a tradition that for Millenias if not more cept our society safe and prosporeses.
Exactly, we need to get medival with women. Even chads are getting cucked in the west now.

What is "real attraction"? If it's not being loved for your looks, is it something like "being loved for yourself"?

If you are loved for your humor, is that "real attraction / being loved for yourself"? What about if you are loved for your opinions, your interests, is that being loved for yourself? Are your opinions or interests your self?

There is no such thing as "real attraction" or "being loved for yourself", but your own body is closer to your self than the money on your bank account or the status other people grant your public persona. And, through the halo effect, your personality will be percieved more favorably if you are physcially attractive. So, chads get to experience something pretty close to being loved for themselves. Something close to real attraction.

If I only had to avoid being disfigured or crippled in an accident to feel like I was truly loved, I might just become a model driver and stick with cars and not worry about what would happen in some unlikely worst case scenario.
Many men are tolerated ( not even loved ) due to their betabuxxing abilities.
Chads at least experience primal raw attraction to them by females.
Still better than other options even if your looks begin to fade with aging.

Can somebody ask fat link to pin this? I think its worthy.
@Fat Link
this is a good example on ho wlooks matter most, I agree it's worth pinning.

The car accident resulted in him developing a “bad pERsonality” which is why women stopped being attracted to him

Simple explanation, you dumb inklers

I say a christian version of Sharia law.

You lived in the 80s? Are you like 60s ?

Here's the song:

View attachment 1026567

This was in the. 80s it’s even worse nowadays women can’t be humans they have to be some sort of program especially modern women

Many men are tolerated ( not even loved ) due to their betabuxxing abilities.
Chads at least experience primal raw attraction to them by females.
Still better than other options even if your looks begin to fade with aging.
:yes::yes::yes:

He couldnt cope with the incel life after tasting the chad life.

Rip

Real life Vanilla Sky

attraction for looks is the only true type of attraction tho, is the closest of the concept of love we can ever have

damn, that's brutal.

lived our lives, couldn't handle it and roped.

foids are just terrible

damn, that's brutal.

lived our lives, couldn't handle it and roped.

foids are just terrible
@Simba this should keep anyone blackpilled

The car accident resulted in him developing a “bad pERsonality” which is why women stopped being attracted to him

Simple explanation, you dumb inklers
jfl

Humans are shallow and evil and must be destroyed

Your worth as a male in this world is based on how women see you. How sad is that shit.

Here's the song:

View attachment 1026567

But at least he had a taste and died knowing what it felt like

In the 80s , man, you're an old timer

Your worth as a male in this world is based on how women see you. How sad is that shit.
The best thing Is just to get Money and Then fuck Off . Find some nerds who are Like minded to hang around with .

This Dude experienced both ends of the Stick and obviously the other Stick sucks hard . Its kinda insane that We are still Alive given We are on the other " 2. Stick all the time .

The best thing Is just to get Money and Then fuck Off .
Same advice that I can give for ugly men. It's the only way I've found some happiness.