Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW POV: You're kid in kindergarten but it's 2030 and teacher organised drag queen meeting

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
QjuvWuu

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

run before it fucks you

My kindergarten had gurnies too!

>assuming gurneys won't be standard kindergarten equipment in 2030:feelswhat:

I feel sorry for the children who have to endure this shit
I can only imagine the nightmares they get at night

Rough shit ngl

I feel sorry for the children who have to endure this shit
I can only imagine the nightmares they get at night
Rough shit ngl
American childhood 2030 walkthrough:
1. Age 0-4: roll the dice, if you rolled good stats and lucky background characters traits you'll survive lack of vaccines or not get autism from vaccines and won't get put on estrogen
2. Age 5: first bossfight, you have to defeat totally-a-sweetheart household pitbull or it will maul you
3. Age 6: second bossfight, you have to defeat drag-queen-reading tranny or it will molest you
4. Age 6-10: if you rolled high strength you'll progress, otherwise you'll get bullied and hang yourself on skipping rope.
5. Age 11: third bossfight, you have to defeat mommys new thug boyfriend or he'll beat you to death
6. Age 12-15: if you rolled high charisma stats you'll have to survive school shooting, if your charisma stats are low you will be school schooter
7. Age 16-18: final bossfight- you have to defeat gang of darktriadmaxed chads with melee weapons or they'll crucify you publicly to impress some 2/10 fat foid with typhoid (warning- if you cheat in this fight by using guns you'll be put in mental asylum, castrated and lobotomized)

Congratulations, you passed into adulthood! Now you'll get privilege of wageslaving for next 30 years before health problems caused by stress and unhealthy food will claim your life.

Congratulations, you passed into adulthood! Now you'll get privilege of wageslaving for next 30 years before health problems caused by stress and unhealthy food will claim your life.
Or
Goer

I really hope degenerate shit like that won’t become normalized in the future. It probably will tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back