Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Potential millionare stepdad - how do I benefit from this

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Ok. Some of you may remember my post of my mom dating a millionare. Well apparently they were just seing eachother as friends (whatever that means) and they're on a date currently and she told me he officially asked her out.

My question to you boys is how do I use this to my advantage?

Aka how do I milk money out of him? This could be a chance to get a computer, a car, whatever tbh.

Also it turns out hes unhappily married. So she will basically be a sugar baby from my understanding.

Inb4 humble bragging
No, shes benefiting from this and I want to leach off those benefits

Thanks boyos

Get him to pay you to fuck your mom.

What you need to do is get yourself into a hobby/education/etc that involves needing money. Then you pilfer some of that money over to yourself.

Or you can use his top notch insurance and his money to surgerymaxx for yourself.

What you need to do is get yourself into a hobby/education/etc that involves needing money. Then you pilfer some of that money over to yourself.

Or you can use his top notch insurance and his money to surgerymaxx for yourself.
I mean I could say I wanna get into programming and need a good computer.

But surgerymaxxing would be legit depending how much hes willing to throw at me to keep my mom happy

I mean I could say I wanna get into programming and need a good computer.

But surgerymaxxing would be legit depending how much hes willing to throw at me to keep my mom happy
There you go. Ask for about 15% more than what you really need.

Get on his good side. Bullshit your emotions and let him get your approval easily. Act like you like talking with him and drink some beer with him, whatever. Suck his dick essentially.

There you go. Ask for about 15% more than what you really need.

Get on his good side. Bullshit your emotions and let him get your approval easily. Act like you like talking with him and drink some beer with him, whatever. Suck his dick essentially.
Yeah I have been very friendly with him. Not so great with emotions though.

Good advice though. Thanks

go ER (tell her that she should suffer him for your benefit)

go ER (tell her that she should suffer him for your benefit)
I kinda have told her to use him for the money. Shes seems apprehensive about it because hes not very good looking hes like 5'9 and easily her looksmatch.
Even as a millionare she isn't sure about him

I kinda have told her to use him for the money. Shes seems apprehensive about it because hes not very good looking hes like 5'9 and easily her looksmatch.
Even as a millionare she isn't sure about him
over4him

Yeah I really hope she just goes along with it and gets some money outta him. He owns 22 propertys that rent from 1.5k to 4.5k a month each according to him