Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was this girl being rude, or am I being too sensitive? How to get over it?

B

bcroger

Admiral
I was at a shop waiting for my smoothie.

As I was waiting, A girl asked me how my day was. I said good, and yours? She said good. She then read the writing on my shirt out loud.

I asked “ do you want to know where that’s[the writing on my shirt] is from? " She said “no” and walked away.

She was a high school girl, who was quite pretty (just saying, I was not hitting on her or anything as I’m far too old and in my late 20s) which made me feel bad/rejected somewhat.

Thoughts? Is this just the normal way kids talk? Am I being too sensitive? How to get over it?

Last edited:
if your shirt had something cringe written on it then she was making fun of you

As I was waiting, A girl asked me how my day was. I said good, and yours? She said good. She then read the writing on my shirt out loud.

I asked “ do you want to know where that’s[the writing on my shirt] is from? " She said “no” and walked away.

She was a high school girl, who was quite pretty (just saying, I was not hitting on her or anything as I’m far too old and in my late 20s) which made me feel bad/rejected somewhat.

Thoughts? Is this just the normal way kids talk? Am I being too sensitive? How to get over it?
Well? What was it?

How can I get over it?
there ain't no magic way to get over it, one day you will wake up and not care about it. What did your shirt say anyways?

ops shirt:

there ain't no magic way to get over it, one day you will wake up and not care about it. What did your shirt say anyways?
what did your shirt say
this shirt

this is what my shirt said:

this shirt

no offense dude but she was most likely making fun of you. Don't wear shirts with goofy ass writing on them, wear plain shirts with nothing written on them.

no offense dude but she was most likely making fun of you. Don't wear shirts with goofy ass writing on them, wear plain shirts with nothing written on them.
How can I get over it? I feel so bad.

this is what my shirt said:
HAHAHAH FUCK HOLY SHIT BASED AND LOW INHIB

That shirt disrespected the Bear! God damn man, learn the pecking order: Chad > Dog > Bear > Man > Subhuman

even more so when the writing on the shirt doesn't even make sense.
she probably cringed

she was probably being bitchy.

That's rude. She should've said goodbye at least and not left so abruptly.

That's rude. She should've said goodbye at least and not left so abruptly.
True, and when I walked out, the foid never said "have a good one" or anything like that. It would show that she never meant to be rude for what she said at least.

You're not being too sensitive, she was a fucking bitch.

You get over this with time. Every pain gets less worse with time. Keep your mind occupied with other copes and it will eventually stop bothering you.

You're not being too sensitive, she was a fucking bitch.

You get over this with time. Every pain gets less worse with time. Keep your mind occupied with other copes and it will eventually stop bothering you.
This shit is destroying my whole memorial day weekend.

All the reddit retards are getting mad at me for asking this question.

Heres another b!tch from reddit. I bet she's a fat, hog herself. Fuking fat, Reddit, libtards.
OPs post history shows quite a few instances of 1) describing young women as ‘pretty’ as if this were a very important detail and the main reason he is talking to her, 2) difficulty navigating conversations with strangers and coworkers wherein OP seems to not understand his actions can be perceived as creepy, and 3) a weird pattern of negativity/hate towards people he thinks are obese.

I would walk away if someone tried to mansplain ‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger’, too.

Ur lucky she didn't call the cops on you for harassment

Come to EE to know how rude behaviour looks like.

you must atone for crime of talking to a foid before coming this sacred for ever again