Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This crippling anxiety is destroying my mind and body.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

These wounds will not heal
★★★★★
My heartrate is through the roof all the time.
I can’t eat a proper meal without barfing.
It takes me more hours to fall asleep than I actually do sleep for.
I’m either bed-ridden or commuting to/from the gym (I don’t want to fall out of shape).
I can’t think clearly, my mind’s a haze and I’m tired all the time.
I’m not sure what to do I can feel myself falling apart. I might try to get some meds from the pharmacy tonight, I can’t keep functioning like this.

Damn, that sounds awful. The only major problems I'm suffering from are loneliness and boredom. I just have nothing to do aside from scrolling the internet. You probably should go to the doctor and get it checked out, although it sounds like extreme stress. Maybe you should become a NEET and apply for NEETbuxx from the government if it becomes worse.

Brutal bro. I have some bad shit going on in my mind too along with nasty insomnia, but yours is far worse. I struggle to fall asleep and wake up 1-3 times each night and struggle to get back to sleep. I wake up so fucking exhausted like I didn’t sleep at all sometimes. My severe OCD has been chewing away at my mind for the last 11 years. It’s relentless and never will stop. Obviously I’m rotting in loneliness too or I wouldn’t spend so much time on this forum. I hope you can start feeling some better and things start to get easier. Insomnia is a bitch and fucks up your life so much.

The worst part is when your symptoms compound on top of each and escalate until you need to take meds to counteract the detrimental side effects of your previous medication. I swear all jewpills are intended to work like this by big pharma for more profiteering.

You probably should go to the doctor and get it checked out, although it sounds like extreme stress. Maybe you should become a NEET and apply for NEETbuxx from the government if it becomes worse.
I’m already NEET, I would’ve roped by now if I was a wagie.

I hope you can start feeling some better and things start to get easier. Insomnia is a bitch and fucks up your life so much.
Thanks man, You too.

I swear all jewpills are intended to work like this by big pharma for more profiteering.
I consulted my mother and she was vehemently against it, saying I’ll develop a dependency. She is likely right.

it sounds like extreme stress
It probably is. I fucking hate my family I try to spend as little time at home as I can. Even then just briefly encountering them fucks up my appetite, sleep and headspace. I can’t think clearly at all my mind’s completely burnt out.

I’m already NEET, I would’ve roped by now if I was a wagie.
Same. I can't take being in the public space, let alone being a wagie on top of that.
It probably is. I fucking hate my family I try to spend as little time at home as I can. Even then just briefly encountering them fucks up my appetite, sleep and headspace. I can’t think clearly at all my mind’s completely burnt out.
Once again it's pretty much the same for me. I just stay in my room all day and don't come out until I need to use the bathroom or eat. Seeing them or talking to them also ruins my mood. I just want to live alone with my copes. If I can't get a girlfriend or have a nice life, then that's the next best thing.

I use to be like this but I’ve stopped caring about my life now. I’m on autopilot 24/7.
Can relate to this tho. Some nights I’ll take a couple Benadryls and it’ll knock me out. Makes me groggy in the morning so I don’t use it every night.

My heartrate is through the roof all the time.
I can’t eat a proper meal without barfing.
I’m either bed-ridden or commuting to/from the gym (I don’t want to fall out of shape).
I can’t think clearly, my mind’s a haze and I’m tired all the time.
I’m not sure what to do I can feel myself falling apart. I might try to get some meds from the pharmacy tonight, I can’t keep functioning like this.
Man.

Please ask for help.

I threw up my breakfast again.
I’m never seeing gains if I keep eating like this. Fuark.

I just stay in my room all day and don't come out until I need to use the bathroom or eat. Seeing them or talking to them also ruins my mood. I just want to live alone with my copes. If I can't get a girlfriend or have a nice life, then that's the next best thing.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
I don’t want anything grandiose or ridiculous I just want to cope in peace.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
I don’t want anything grandiose or ridiculous I just want to cope in peace.
Indeed. What we want isn't that insane or ridiculous; it's just some nice peace and quiet to ourselves.

Some nights I’ll take a couple Benadryls and it’ll knock me out.
Interesting.
I asked my pharma last night for ashwagandha but it’s pricey as fuck. If things don’t get better I’ll try asking for benadryl. Anything I should keep in mind?

I fucking hate my family I try to spend as little time at home as I can. Even then just briefly encountering them fucks up my appetite, sleep and headspace.
Nowhere else you can go to be away from them a few hours a day ?
Idk where you live but even just sitting in a park, a random bench or an empty church could give you some peace.

Maybe keep some food in your room so you can have breakfast without seeing them.

I asked my pharma last night for ashwagandha but it’s pricey as fuck.
I tried ashwagandha and personally I felt nothing but I wasn't anywhere near as stressed as you and I have heard some people praising it.
If you want to try it but can't afford it I wouldn't mind paying for you if it's possible.

Nowhere else you can go to be away from them a few hours a day ?
Idk where you live but even just sitting in a park, a random bench or an empty church could give you some peace.
Yes I try to go outside once a day, in addition to going to the gym every other day. It helps a little.

If you want to try it but can't afford it I wouldn't mind paying for you if it's possible.
Thank you brocel but that won’t be needed.
If these issues persist I’ll sadly have no option but to go to Dr. Shlomoberg and ask for zog pills. Shouldn’t be as pricey.

I threw up for the fourth day in a row right after breakfast (a single loaf of bread) I feel like shit.