Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got trolled now I want to go ER

I used to wake up

I used to wake up

Recruit
★★★★★
Basically, I was talking to a "girl" online. We got along pretty well, and she had big tits. After a few months, she told me she has a boyfriend and they were trolling me. They then proceeded to send everyone I know screenshots of how weird I am. Now I'm on the edge since this was my last hope. My life fuel is officially empty.

>Is a subhuman incel
>Talk to foid online with big boobies
>Doesn't think anything is sus

Basically, I was talking to a "girl" online. We got along pretty well, and she had big tits. After a few months, she told me she has a boyfriend and they were trolling me. They then proceeded to send everyone I know screenshots of how weird I am. Now I'm on the edge since this was my last hope. My life fuel is officially empty.
at least she showed you her tits or ass?
i heard a similar story before, it happened to one of my "incel friends", but the slut actually sent him some nude pics to him

at least she showed you her tits or ass?
i heard a similar story before, it happened to one of my friends, but the slut actually sent him some nude pics to him
It was better than tits and ass. I've felt loved I had the feeling of being wanted

Drachenlord Moment

Alles wäre besser als mit Drache verglichen zu werden brutal
Die Situation, die du beschrieben hast, war fast 1 zu 1 die Gleiche, wie sie Drachenlord vor ein paar Jahren hatte

I wouldnt waste time talking for months. Its either 5 pages of casual talk then: "I give you my number" or "Will you add me on snapchat?"

And then I wait whether they ghost me or respond - usually they dont.

Ive learned from dozens of conversations, if its me begging or being annoying. I come off as a Tryhard and get blocked. If a women would really be interested in me, even just a friendzone thing, they would start a conversation. But they dont, because they got options, BETTER options.

In the 0.01% of cases they actually add me and respond I wouldnt waste much time and ask if shes in a relationship - if she is, im out. No time for trolling or chit chat.