Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Potential Drama About Me Tomorrow Preemptively Debunked

Your face is not bad dude ngl

Let's let the mods decide. I will forewarn, By Knajjd's count, if there's evidence that women want to have sex with you, that's it.

Is this going to get locked now we know the truth? @knajjd

what happened

But are you EXTRA-virgin?

@BrendioEEE are you gonna be in another video bro?

I'm guessing it's an "online relationship" with a foreign girl?

You made this thread a few weeks ago which could be hinting at what's coming for you. Did you find a Japanese virgin who wants to meet up with you? :chad:

Are You An Incel if you are In/Have had an Online Relationship?

"Online relationships aren't real, PERIOD, and you are Incel unless you meet and have sex IRL" :yes: Because there's a chance you get rejected after you meet in real life.

"If you have mutually Masturbated over video, you are Fakecel" :yes: Only other option I voted for.
Called it lulz

I'm guessing it's an "online relationship" with a foreign girl?

You made this thread a few weeks ago which could be hinting at what's coming for you. Did you find a Japanese virgin who wants to meet up with you? :chad:

Are You An Incel if you are In/Have had an Online Relationship?

"Online relationships aren't real, PERIOD, and you are Incel unless you meet and have sex IRL" :yes: Because there's a chance you get rejected after you meet in real life.

"If you have mutually Masturbated over video, you are Fakecel" :yes: Only other option I voted for.
200 iq prediction

@BrendioEEE I also love Jesus Christ. I want to have gay sex wtih him just like you. So you should send me some of those videos of you fucking JB sluts in Christian positions. Thanks

@BrendioEEE I also love Jesus Christ. I want to have gay sex wtih him just like you. So you should send me some of those videos of you fucking JB sluts in Christian positions. Thanks
:feelswhat:

TLDR, so he got banned for having an online relationship? What exactly happened

:feelsEhh:

Blue pilled orbitters like you will all end up with dicks in their asses eventually.

Ngl fuck that BrendioEEE dude. I saw his segment on that jewtube channel about ‘ask an incel’ + had a feeling he was fake. He makes the rest of us look like warlords cause of his cuck age.

I don't understand what is going on?

JFL at this thread.

Sorry for da bump.