Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are You An Incel if you are In/Have had an Online Relationship?

Are You An Incel if you are in/have had an Online Relationship? (Select Statements You Agree With)

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
The last time this was discussed properly was I believe back in 2018. As far as I can tell the general consensus is that Online Relationships don't mean anything, most of the time, for various reasons, she might not know what you actually look like, she lives in a completely different sexual market and you cannot go to her or bring her here to have sex with, etc etc.

What are you thoughts on this? I know there are quite a few people in the Incel community who have had online relationships, and are too afraid to talk about it because, well the bragging rule, and they're worried it might get them labeled a fakecel, despite the fact they are still a sexless virgin.

I will include a poll with various answers. I will also tag some people to get their thoughts.
@Olgierd @TheGoodGuy @Yerberito @Ap0calypse @HidekiTojota @Legendarywristcel @Toadman @esoteric @Daydreamincel @virgin4life @Dionysus @Serpentaria @rightfulcel @Damo the incel @Subhuman Currycel @ChronicPaincel @MaxZM98 @virgin4life @jerrycan dan @78980n @Lonelycel @Einon @Inkwell @Apati @michael2222 @what is happening @CuckedRedditor @Kent @Cybersex is our hope @SaintElliotreeeee @Jal16 @littlemanhikicel @based_meme @lifefuel @pp183 @wereqryan @theson @Ropemaxx @Transcended Trucel @Reddit_is_for_cucks @ThisLifeKillsMe @HappilySingle @SelfCrucified @Monk of Failure @Infinite LDAR @turbocuckcel_7000 @TheReaper @zangano1 @manicel @SLAVICMorPheus @ovrload @Daydreamincel @horseshoe @Five Dozen Eggs @NoCopeNoHope @kvn @Hate_my_life @Indari @Uglychincel @LittleBoy @weirdguy22 @ReallyRice @happiless @XOR @refmd @DarthSpectra @It's Over @GiveMeRamus @Newbie17 @M12Comic @gymletethnicel @TheLastSorrow @ERadicator @ThouShallObeyKing @Incline @Colvin76 @LastGerman @Mainländer @FinnCel @speedtypingincel @lightskin2thousand0 @Purveyoroftruth @ihaveno1 @LiteralGoblin @AlexanderTheGreat11 @GreaseCel @Vermilioncore @Sparrow's Song @VirginAutistManlet @TheMinimalist @BummerDrummer @Lester @StormlitAqua @Septembercel @retarded_dumbshit @Frottbott @WhyMe? @Void @BlackpilledTruecel @Spite @Uglyme @BigGhey @Iamquiteugly @Theresastickinmyanus @RollD20 @Darth Incel @SlayerSlayer @MSCW @Blacktarpill

Incel=Involuntary celibacy

Chatting with people online=not changing the above situation

The last time this was discussed properly was I believe back in 2018. As far as I can tell the general consensus is that Online Relationships don't mean anything, most of the time, for various reasons, she might not know what you actually look like, she lives in a completely different sexual market and you cannot go to her or bring her here to have sex with, etc etc.

What are you thoughts on this? I know there are quite a few people in the Incel community who have had online relationships, and are too afraid to talk about it because, well the bragging rule, and they're worried it might get them labeled a fakecel, despite the fact they are still a sexless virgin.

I will include a poll with various answers. I will also tag some people to get their thoughts.
@Olgierd @TheGoodGuy @Yerberito @Ap0calypse @HidekiTojota @Legendarywristcel @Toadman @esoteric @Daydreamincel @virgin4life @Dionysus @Serpentaria @rightfulcel @Damo the incel @Subhuman Currycel @ChronicPaincel @MaxZM98 @virgin4life @jerrycan dan @78980n @Lonelycel @Einon @Inkwell @Apati @michael2222 @what is happening @CuckedRedditor @Kent @Cybersex is our hope @SaintElliotreeeee @Jal16 @littlemanhikicel @based_meme @lifefuel @pp183 @wereqryan @theson @Ropemaxx @Transcended Trucel @Reddit_is_for_cucks @ThisLifeKillsMe @HappilySingle @SelfCrucified @Monk of Failure @Infinite LDAR @turbocuckcel_7000 @TheReaper @zangano1 @manicel @SLAVICMorPheus @ovrload @Daydreamincel @horseshoe @Five Dozen Eggs @NoCopeNoHope @kvn @Hate_my_life @Indari @Uglychincel @LittleBoy @weirdguy22 @ReallyRice @happiless @XOR @refmd @DarthSpectra @It's Over @GiveMeRamus @Newbie17 @M12Comic @gymletethnicel @TheLastSorrow @ERadicator @ThouShallObeyKing @Incline @Colvin76 @LastGerman @Mainländer @FinnCel @speedtypingincel @lightskin2thousand0 @Purveyoroftruth @ihaveno1 @LiteralGoblin @AlexanderTheGreat11 @GreaseCel @Vermilioncore @Sparrow's Song @VirginAutistManlet @TheMinimalist @BummerDrummer @Lester @StormlitAqua @Septembercel @retarded_dumbshit @Frottbott @WhyMe? @Void @BlackpilledTruecel @Spite @Uglyme @BigGhey @Iamquiteugly @Theresastickinmyanus @RollD20 @Darth Incel @SlayerSlayer @MSCW @Blacktarpill
Honestly ban this fake cel

How is he not banned

This is basically admitting he’s fakecel :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels:

If all the Chadfishing experiments taught us anything, is that the internet is full of lies. When it comes to sex and relationshits, I say IRL or it didn't happen.

I don’t think online relationships mean anything, but I’ve never had a serious one.

He does have a point as you are somewhat of a super star who even spoke with Jesse Lee Petersen. You MUST have groupies by now.
I am a Truecel where I live in L.A, no female here likes me. I need to escape.

you are somewhat of a super star
Cringeworth socially awkward anime characters

, but I’ve never had a serious one.
Same bro,I've had like 60 online relationship,but it was just one night stands so it doesn't count
Tumblr o8vqo9ualy1s8og9oo1 1280

Dude, you are featured on videos with 2 million views, talked with black super alpha male Petersen,you live in the center of dreck and degeneracy LA, you are all around atleast a semi-celeb.
While I am not really being too serious I still would do everything to be you than me.

No you’re not, Chad faggot.

out you fat chad.Get out.

If she hasn't seen your accurate pics, then you're incel. Also, online relationship as non chad makes no sense, since she's using you because she is bored but is too lazy to go outside to get entertainer, so she goes online to get someone to entertain her and validate her 24×7.

Also, this question is depressing to me.

If a foid has the serious intention to meet and date you irl, you're a fakecel.
Online relationships don't exist.

Options 6 and 7= fakecel if the girl is minimally attractive and young IMO.

No you’re not, Chad faggot.

out you fat chad.Get out.
I'm 5'5, and have loose skin, even on my face, that makes me look worse that can only be removed with surgery, how am I Chad?

ooh yeah its popcorn time

It is a scam.

If she sees your pictures and still finds you attractive, then you are probably getting catfished by some currycel or you need to get a plane ticket and go fuck her. No penis in a vagina = incel. If you can fuck a chick but don't, you are volcel. Online shit doesn't really count because she can be talking to dozens of guys at a time. I had one chick I liked talking to about a year ago but she ghosted me after seeing my pictures :forcedsmile:

Having an online relationship is still being incel, even if she's seen accurate pictures of yourself.

She may be talking to you and not disgusted of you simply because she does not see you as a threat since you cannot be near her physically. If it were in person she wouldn't be giving any coochie and she won't press to meet or give you any chance, even if she let's it seem as if she would.
She is merely fullfilling her emotional need, and spending time with her online doing it is being a cuck. They say they love you, but when push comes to shove and there are real odds of meeting you will get avoided, it's an impossible route to ascend unless you manage to give them stockholm syndrome.

Fakecel tbh, Im too aspie to even make a male friend online, let alone a gf

Incel=Involuntary celibacy

Chatting with people online=not changing the above situation
Having an online relationship is still being incel, even if she's seen accurate pictures of yourself.

She may be talking to you and not disgusted of you simply because she does not see you as a threat since you cannot be near her physically. If it were in person she wouldn't be giving any coochie and she won't press to meet or give you any chance, even if she let's it seem as if she would.
She is merely fullfilling her emotional need, and spending time with her online doing it is being a cuck. They say they love you, but when push comes to shove and there are real odds of meeting you will get avoided, it's an impossible route to ascend unless you manage to give them stockholm syndrome.

So this.

The biggest truecels I know have "long distance relationships" with foids on the other side of the world who are probably getting fucked by the locals right now as we speak. A fat, 26 year old truecel with childlike autism I know loudly proclaimed to me that he is "not an incel" because he has has "a gf who he is going to marry someday in the Philippians" and when he showed us her picture we all laughed because she looked like Jabba The Hutt Literally and we even asked him if it was a "truncle" (tranny uncle)...

I suppose you'll only know for certain once you meet

yes incels can get e-gf's and the ones on here who say otherwise are the ones who have never tried to ascend at all, but it depends on the situation. for example an american incel having a stacy e-gf that lives in america is likely to be a fakecel who would slay on tinder but he does not try. now, an incel with an e-gf like in Asia or EE? he is still incel, but he will ascend if he buys the plane ticket and she's not trolling him. ofc you cant talk about being a locationcel on this forum because of illogical rules

i think you need to meet and she wants you then it counts. how you going to get dick wet being just online

Your online relationship isn't worth the electricity it takes to send an emoji from your PC to the house your oneititis is being fucked in.

Online "relationships dont mean shit. IRL sex or it didnt happen

1. get a degree and student loan max (take online classes for the bachelor's degree and its easy to ldar on it
2. move to asia

Better question: ignoring the "online" question...

If you are a virgin who has been married to a woman for the past 10 years and you've slept in the same bed every night but never fucked, are you celibate?

Online relationships aren't real, PERIOD, and you are Incel unless you meet and have sex IRL

I disagree with the majority of the, "You are Fakecel" options. Sex IRL or Truecel.
Beta orbiting e-thots is one of the classic tells of the bluepilled incel JFL.

It's a weird thing from me. If she has seen your face and is okay with it online, then you are not an incel at all. However, online relationships aren't real, if you haven't showed your face and she likes you, you can still be incel.

If it nevER led to (non-cyber) secks then fuck yes you're and incel

no man i online dated on roblox but never got to fuck some pixels so no

White

Incel

Pick one.

This forum has turned into a joke.

The absolute state of incel.co

No sex = incel