Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posting on this forum or other incel forums doesn't make you ineligible for federal jobs - I got a job offer from the Dept of Homeland Security

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
to be a US Customs and Border Protection agent

I decided not to do it, since I wanted to do something else instead

but as long as nothing you've said was illegal, you're still eligible for federal jobs

I will take over the government and give all incels state mandated girlfriends:feelsohh: this is highly legal:bigbrain:

Good to know

I wanted to do something else instead
Data

It's nice to know that you could have joined a government organization that very possibly tries to infiltrate us, but you chose not to. :ha..feels::feelsjuice::feelswhat::feelssus::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels::feelsbaton::fbi:

The people who advice elite policy makers know that stigmatizing self-identified incels that way would be an absurd and embittering overreach that's largely reactive to feminist hysteria. Still, quite likely (maybe?) there's a level of monitoring we aren't aware of and which has indeed made many Americans here ineligible for certain jobs. :blackpill:

Imagine taking job guideline seriously when you have a pedo president with a crack head millionaire son and trannies running military regiments

I don’t want to serve this country in any way it’s done nothing for me

I already work for the government

Damn, how did you get that offer?

I took the exam at a Pearson testing center and received a tentative offer

I just had a polygraph interview and a security clearance, which I decided not to continue with

I have 0 criminal record and don’t do drugs so it would’ve been an instant pass

to be a US Customs and Border Protection agent

I decided not to do it, since I wanted to do something else instead

but as long as nothing you've said was illegal, you're still eligible for federal jobs
My high school best friend (chad) is a customs agent. Really good job, he makes 125k a yearish.

And let us say he isn't exactly the brightest boy in the world. He's my friend, but yeah.

Same, I'm currently interning for the FBI

Imagine taking job guideline seriously when you have a pedo president with a crack head millionaire son and trannies running military regiments
:lul:tbh:lul:

Why do u want to work for the government

Same, I'm currently interning for the FBI
lmao as if a truecel would ever have a chance in working in the fbi, you need to have the body and the charisma of a chad and we all know that to have charisma you need a good face.

As long as you don't doxx I think there's no problem

I took the exam at a Pearson testing center and received a tentative offer

I just had a polygraph interview and a security clearance, which I decided not to continue with

I have 0 criminal record and don’t do drugs so it would’ve been an instant pass
damn that sounds kinda chill i wanna do that

might become a border agent a get a brown girl:feelshaha:

Good don’t become a pig

Good don’t become a pig

the reason I didn't do it is because my family's background isn't perfect, so I didn't want to go through the next steps (even though I have 0 criminal record)

if I had a mormon family, I'd probably be a federal officer right now

a federal officer posting on incels.is

the reason I didn't do it is because my family's background isn't perfect, so I didn't want to go through the next steps (even though I have 0 criminal record)

if I had a mormon family, I'd probably be a federal officer right now

a federal officer posting on incels.is
:soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back