Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Posting here as a white man means you couldn't even make being the highest-LMS race work in your favour

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the self hatred is too strong

if you are a sub-tier white male there is no advantage living in a white majority country, you are still invisible to women, they still get hundreds of better looking white chads hitting on them, you are always at the back of the pussy line

tru dat.

If you're white, over 5'7 and not deformed, your failings are your own.

So looks don't matter then?

Eastern europe? It's slightly easier there than in the West.
Do you believe that getting to 10% bf would considerably increase your chances?
Which surgeries have you done and which ones are you planing on doing it?

if you are a sub-tier white male there is no advantage living in a white majority country, you are still invisible to women, they still get hundreds of better looking white chads hitting on them, you are always at the back of the pussy line
They are locationcels

I read this in your voice

Don't remind me OP.

Is this really Invisible? You don't write like him from lookism. I feel like this is a fake account. Well whatever. Stupid thread, so many erroneous assumptions. Not all white people have > 100 IQ. I have a low 90s IQ. Decent jaw? More like recessed chin and maxilla for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back