Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Post your midface ratio.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
IPD / pupil to upper lip distance = midface ratio(make sure tour head is not tilted in the pic you take)

0.9-1.1 is human.
1.0 is ideal
<0.9 or >1.1 subhuman, very difficult to ever look good with this feature.

Reminder there is no effective surgery for a long midface. You can cope with CCW rotation and lip lift if your ratio isnt really too bad.

Last edited:
How do you calculate your midface lenght ?

Probably pretty good, my lower third is FUKCED though

Lot worse than opry

lol my manlet friend had the longest face ever. It never begun for him but he was married at one point

Last edited:
.65. It is over.

333 x 329, that's very close to 1.0 right? I suck at math.

Well, something else not fucked up about my face other than cheekbones and nose I guess.

cope strong lower third, forehead and eyes will halo you even w a long midface - even tho you will be less attractive than your short midface counterparts

.......I don't think that's even possible.

n5z26a9dpv601.jpg

I took 2 pics of my face and cropped them to include only midface, upper corners are the center of my pupils and goes down to my upper lip.

1st was 416x456 pixels (0,91 ratio) and 2nd 438x498 pixels (0,88 ratio), I'm borderline subhuman. It's hard to get the middle of my pupils since my left eye is a bit lower than the right.

Last edited:
I took 2 pics of my face and cropped them to include only midface, upper corners are the center of my pupils and goes down to my upper lip.

1st was 416x456 pixels (0,91 ratio) and 2nd 438x498 pixels (0,88 ratio), I'm borderline subhuman.
same here 0.91 midface ratio in most pics.
But I can afford to get ccw raotation and a lip lift because my upper lip is thin. 0.94-5 >> 0.91 midface ratio ngl.
To pull off a long midface you need a very strong lower third like the guy in my avi(his midface ratio is .87).

same here 0.91 midface ratio in most pics.
But I can afford to get ccw raotation and a lip lift because my upper lip is thin. 0.94-5 >> 0.91 midface ratio ngl.
To pull off a long midface you need a very strong lower third like the guy in my avi(his midface ratio is .87).
I tried a few more pics, the asymmetry in my eyes is only a problem if the cam is close to my face. Best I could get is 378x394 (0,96).

Is there a reliable way to know if I have a strong lower third?

I tried a few more pics, the asymmetry in my eyes is only a problem if the cam is close to my face. Best I could get is 378x394 (0,96).

Is there a reliable way to know if I have a strong lower third?
you got fooled by the camera lens lul.
These things generally make a strong lower third:
Lower third height > midface length(55:45 ratio is good)
Projected chin
wide chin
jaw width/ bizygomatic width = 0.85-.95(jaw shouldnt be wider than your temples though)
chin to philtrum ratio >= 2.2

Well i'll be god damned. I just measured and you're right, I got 0.66.

Thing about onecooldude (the guy in the pic) is that he has extremely narrow set eyes on top of a long midface. God damn.

Well i'll be god damned. I just measured and you're right, I got 0.66.

Thing about onecooldude (the guy in the pic) is that he has extremely narrow set eyes on top of a long midface. God damn.
dont reply to @itsogrecel. he is compact as fuck.got 1 midface ratio in pic with lens distortion.

Alex jones infowars0

I am not a midfacecel but i am sure alex is one.

OP, can you let me pm you a pic of me ?

Measured at 1.104089219330855 - 1.110507337526205 tbh slayer ngl

Last edited:
I believe midface measuring is a meme, at least I get very different results all the time. The longer the distance is, the more tolerable it gets (and it's not only about distance, but a lot of other things as well).

I know my midface is long, but I see no point in posting an exact number because of this. It's more unreliable than online IQ scores.

Give good program, tried lame one, and it says 1,7, because counted glasses as eyes