Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Post good and bad years for you.

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
in before "every year of my life has been bad blah, blah, blah, etc."

If every year has been bad name the least bad and then the absolute worst.

You can go by age or years. I'll start.

best:
1. late 2007- early 2009 or 9-11 YO
Had the best group of friends ever, looked forward to friday when they would all come hang out at my house and play video games.
Still friends with those guys but they've moved around a lot.

2. 2004-2006 or 6-8 YO
had a great group of friends in that time, even at such a young age
Haven't spoken to them in years, though.

3. 2010 or 12 YO
Played a sport that year and had a good time with it, felt like life had purpose.

4. late 2012 - early 2013 or 14-15
or, the very last period my inceldom/low-status didn't bother me that badly.

5.late 2016-early 2017
didn't do shit all day, neet and whatnot

worst:

late 2011-2012/13-14
no friends, everything was shit

late 2013-2014/15-16
started posting on misc/fitmisc in class instead of talking to people

2015-2016/17-18
discovered sluthate, it was over tbh

2017-now/19-20
"college" (tradie training)

pre-2011

one of the most popular kids in my area, knew everyone and everyone knew me, had plenty of friends, could interact with everyone great, played sports, etc. (didn't interact with girls though tbh, didn't know how)

Post-2011

Utter hell, I started getting addicted to computer games and lost LITERALLY all my social skills, not that they were even that good in the first place but the shit made me a borderline autist. Got addicted to masturbating which was the absolute final nail in the coffin. Now it's over I'm literally a retarded cunt I can't even make eye contact with people irl. Combined with my somewhat low trust face and it's over.

TKHHV at 20.

pre-2011

one of the most popular kids in my area, knew everyone and everyone knew me, had plenty of friends, could interact with everyone great, played sports, etc. (didn't interact with girls though tbh, didn't know how)

Post-2011

Utter hell, I started getting addicted to computer games and lost LITERALLY all my social skills, not that they were even that good in the first place but the shit made me a borderline autist. Got addicted to masturbating which was the absolute final nail in the coffin. Now it's over I'm literally a retarded cunt I can't even make eye contact with people irl. Combined with my somewhat low trust face and it's over.

TKHHV at 20.
A lot of people started falling apart in the early 2010s, there’s definitely quite a few particularly evil things about this decade.

Best year was 2005 when the Chicago White Sox won the world series. Other than that, they've all be shitty. The shittiest of them all being late 2017 after my father's death.

Best year was 2005 when the Chicago White Sox won the world series. Other than that, they've all be shitty. The shittiest of them all being late 2017 after my father's death.
I meant for you personally.

Was 2005 a good year for you?

I meant for you personally.

Was 2005 a good year for you?
Yes, the sox won it all lol. But yea, it wasn't bad personally. I was in middle school, playing sports, playing video games, being a fucking kid. Now I'm a living, rotting corpse with no will or purpose in life because i'm a truecel.

2000-2005 apparantly i was severely autistic/ADHD back then and i vaguely remember what happened but i was in a lot of discomfort

2005-2007 - moved to new town, life improved my condition improved, was pretty much a chad in my infant school getting the best foids and with a few close friends. good years in infant school.

2007 - 2011 i was popular but only to be used as a lolcow. i thought everyone was friends with me but they werent they were using me as their jester. this was primary school and i was really autistic and dumb so i couldnt tell the differnce. this was my blissful ignorant/stupidity phase if you will. id still say good years since i was happy then with lots of copes and love.

2011-2013 my transition to secondary school. was bullied a lot for my mental problems and it was a rough transition. i had no friends etc etc.

2013-2014 great school year for the most part. i finally made some friends in this new school, i was a huge pokemon fan and pokemon x/y came out at the time which i spent over 600 hours on that school year alone. i also tricked myself into being MGTOW, that coupled with my low sex drive meant i just didnt care for foids at all. i was still considered a loser but it was the most happiest i had been in record time.

summer of 2014 - 2015 the symptoms of PMO started to kick in from when i started fapping and i became depressed, anxious, slower, more acne, tired etc. i didnt know what caused it but it caused me great distress. i somehow became an even bigger loser than i was before.

2015-2016 NT/socialcircle peaked here. i joined a social circle this year rather than having no friends or just one or two. my PMO symptoms were slightly easier than the previous year although they still remained intact. very fun school year.

2016-2018 moved to new college, shit so far. zero social circle, zero friends, classmates are mostly dickheads, work is boring.

The best year of my life was 2007 (18-19yo). Was accepted among my peers at school (was my last year, repeater), played with my band around, was at my looks peak (which was like 4.5/10), full of hopes of ascending.because, for the first time in my life, one school crush actually treated me decently and hung out in the same group as me (nothing happened still).

The worst... man it's tough as fuck to choose. Between 10 and 15 it was HELL.

every year since 2011 has been a real drag

Every year was a bad year besides a couple befor wmiddle school tbh. So over

Worst: NEETing since mid-2015 till now.

Post 2012- dark days
Post 2016- doom days
Post 2018- death days

dunno if there is gonna be another era of my life after this one tbh

Before 2010 I enjoyed middle school and had a small group of friends. After starting high school in 2010 things progressively went downhill since I had literally zero social skills and eventually developed an anxiety disorder and depression. Everything seems like a blur up to now.

1-7 years old were good years, everything past that wasn't.

Big Bang -> 1977: Good years
1977 -> 2018: Bad years

Pre 2010 was decent
2011 onwards all went to shit

Elementary school: meh, the teachers knew that I was a weirdo and I was sent to special classes during recess so from the get go I wasn't allowed near the other children. In the 4th grade I had a teacher that supposedly said I was being mean to her and was always sent out to detention I would also wear Hawaiian shirts to school so I was always picked on. 6th grade I had my first friend but my mother being the vile bitch that she was would never let me play with him outside even though he lived fucking down the road.

Middle school: Moved up north and made friends with neighbor kid but sadly his dad was a gangmemeber so I became affiliated with them even though I wasn't part of any gang or even looked like one I used to have long hair. Me and my friend were constantly harassed in middle school because the enemy gangs kids went there. One day we get jumped and we ran all the way to his house. We jumped his fence and started stabbing at the kids that followed us with broom sticks so they wouldn't jump over the fence after us then they started throwing rocks and broke one of his windows. My father leaves around this time and my mother rented a separate room to a guy that turns out to be a tweaker and at night he would start banging on on our walls screaming trying to get in, he would get into fights with the neighbors and one day when I was asleep I caught him peeking through my window probably jacking off so I hid under my bed. Eventually he leaves when the neighbors threatened to kill him and shot his dog and we rented out the spot to some white boys and they stop paying rent all of a sudden so we had to pay money to get them evicted which hurt us even more, these guys would also harass me and my friend. My friend always said his dad would kick their ass for us but he was recently sent to prison for some crime. Bullying at school gets worse by the other gang kids so one day I fill a backpack full of textbooks and hit the head gangmember kid with it on the back of the head (dude was held back for being an idiot and should've been in highschool by now so he was bigger and taller than me). This does nothing and the bullying only gets worse and me and my friend get sent to this correctional school place where we always had to wear gray shirts and grey sweatpants to identify us we didn't really have a chance to learn shit even though I was a good boy and wished I was white so I wouldn't have to put up with this shit and defend against Basketball americans all the time. Me and my friend join football and had to mow lawns in order for us to buy our equipment because we were poor and we fucking sucked ass but it was fun. One day during a game my friend gets tackled and the guy that tackled him started humping his leg so he started fighting him out in the field and I went to help him we both ended up getting kicked off the team.

Highschool: Moved to L.A with my ho ass aunt, and fucking gang shit again during freshman year everyone already knew each other and were cliqued up so I had to fend for myself plus being an ugly incel there wasn't much hope for making friends. Join a small time gang and fucked up shit happens that I don't even wanna talk about because it's fucked but anyways our leader ends up getting run over by some skinheads and becomes permanently paralyzed, we decided to squash that shit and me and my family had to move again because of me. Grew my hair out around this time and go straight up emo wanting to be alone I didn't even care if people picked on me anymore because I was already dead inside, this was when my schizophrenia started developing and the little girl that follows me came out of no where. I told my mother about this but said I was just bullshitting to get out of doing my homework and going to school and that I was a bad influence, even though he took my little bro to therapy all the time because he was much whiter and good looking than me. Midway through Sophomore year I Join JROTC to give my life structure and meaning but it was the same bullshit we would always get picked on by the other kids for being pretend soldiers and helping grandma across the street, and our CCO were all dicks to me didn't even make E-4. Couldn't even pull any bishes during this time and all of them thought I was a weirdo anyways. Didn't join the military straight outta higschool like the other kids did although I should've or atleast enrolled in ROTC in College to become an officer.

I did pretty well in CC but I ran out of money and I was having home troubles again because of my mom and dad getting back together again so I had to drop out and work for the time being. My dad never believed in me and wanted me to work in a factory right away but I always said nah fuck that shit and he always would sabotage me from going back to school. This is where I started getting fat from eating out all the time from my depression of being a fucking peasant incel for the rest of my life, started smoking, drinking, until I got to 320lbs. One day just as I was about to blow my brains out at a hotel nearby I though to myself, nah I can't go out this way I gotta go out with a bang or atleast more honorably maybe dying in the military would be better than this. So I picked up the weights and now I'm finally close to achieve my dream.

JBW tbh could've saved me a lot of trouble.

every year of my life has been bad