Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post count always go down when Im not posting

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I had 4804 posts yesterday, now its 4801. Wtf. Rigged bs. Fuck this honey pot site. Happens all the time. My post count always goes down when Im not posting. @mods

Last edited:
cuckweeb steals from everyone thats why he has huge p count

threads get deleted

it's because some threads are getting deleted, maybe because they're against the rules.
i have noticed that when i report a thread for being against the rule then i wanna check on the thread again it's deleted.
also some users get their whole post history deleted so that's make the thread get deleted and therefor you post count decrease

I have around the same post count for months

it's because some threads are getting deleted, maybe because they're against the rules.
i have noticed that when i report a thread for being against the rule then i wanna check on the thread again it's deleted.
also some users get their whole post history deleted so that's make the thread get deleted and therefor you post count decrease
Nah i checked that too. I thought that threads where i posted got deleted but no. My post numbers just decreased for no fuckin reason.

Nah i checked that too. I thought that threads where i posted got deleted but no. My post numbers just decreased for no fuckin reason.
i also lost 20 posts just yesterday which is weird. some of these posts were essais long and very big in size
i hope i am not losing what i wrote

i also lost 20 posts just yesterday which is weird. some of these posts were essais long and very big in size
Its just another proof that this page is complete bs and rigged. Its just a honey pot website to observe weirdos aka "incels".

I think someone got nuked.