Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I shot my shot and she told me im busy, how cooked am i?

So did she end up ignoring and ghosting you? Sounds flaky.
She actually is busy but she told me next week once she gets her accommodation fixed she will tell me. I checked and she isnt lying. She also told me today since i met her, that she doesn't like telling me later and later cuz she wants to meet

Either her place of work is violating major human rights laws or she is telling you an obvious lie
They are, i know she works alot, honestly she is a hardworking woman

Good for you, proving you are incel and not volcel.
BUT
Anything other than an enthusiastic yes is a no.
At best you are a backburner orbiter, try to leverage that but don't get your hopes up. Alternatively next her, she's making shit up to avoid you.

Everyday i see her there, but all she does is she sits there and there is no customers since the restaurant is hidden
Wait outside until her shift is finished and instant12amdatemaxx

Good for you, proving you are incel and not volcel.
BUT
Anything other than an enthusiastic yes is a no.
At best you are a backburner orbiter, try to leverage that but don't get your hopes up. Alternatively next her, she's making shit up to avoid you.
Broski imma ascend dw about it, imma do everything in my power, i just worked on my humour now i got two girls liking my stories and posts and texting me sometimes when am at there hometown, just pray for me

No bro it's mysterious and interesting and will highlight your dashing personality TRUST and BELIEVE NEVER GET UP!
Lol, since i followed john zherkas advice generally on women i became better also my chadlite friend is goated