Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post-Christmas Fecal Report

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
How's your shit after the feast? How did you stuffed your subhuman stomach?

Had a couple of invitations at some places.

Mine got a bit hard after eating a crap load of lamb roasts. I will keep trying whole day with lots of cigarrettes and coffee, if still does not work, I have metamucil. Hopefully everything will come out soon, fingers crossed.

Sorry muricancels, I forgot to start this thread after thanksgiving. So your shit-reports are due too. You can post them here. I had a slight diarrhea after the thanksgiving though.

No feast for me, my sand people celebrate Christmas on January 7.

I didn’t feast or eat.

mine were well formed but very stinky after lasagna, ossobuco and tiramisù, should've made a picture...

pooppill is real tbh, us subhumancels tend to shit out subhuman poop

Wait so you don't believe jesus was born on 25th? And are u coptic?
Ex Coptic Christian, I don't believe in religion. Gotta play along with my family though, they believe he was born on the 7th of January.

I took a picture of mine for this thread.
51a7OWbJcCL SY355

It was same as every other day. I might poop a lot on 1st Jan morning. Brutal pooppill though.

Haven't pooped yet, over for me.

Ex Coptic Christian, I don't believe in religion. Gotta play along with my family though, they believe he was born on the 7th of January.
Interesting because there's evidence that the pagans messed with the calenders and what not, and the 25th is in fact the birthday of nimrod. Am not sure about what day it is for the assyrian and chaldean.

Interesting because there's evidence that the pagans messed with the calenders and what not, and the 25th is in fact the birthday of nimrod. Am not sure about what day it is for the assyrian and chaldean.
Nimrod is my favorite character from the Bible.

I barely ate. Living in poverty I had to count some cents up until I could finally get some Little Ceasers. Havent shit yet.

It was same as every other day. I might poop a lot on 1st Jan morning. Brutal pooppill though.

Okay keep us updated.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Haven't pooped yet, over for me.

Damn.

Wish you a toilet full of explosive diarrheal shit in this festive season.

In the mean time, keep us updated.
I barely ate. Living in poverty I had to count some cents up until I could finally get some Little Ceasers. Havent shit yet.

Feel for you buddy boyo. Just drop us a line once you take a shit.

Last edited:
I actually ate less, felt too sad to eat