Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post best countries for NEETcels.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo the following are the best:
  • Scandinavian countries. Also great for crime maxxers since they give free money, free education, free games to rapists/murderers. Free money for NEETs and students often too. Great for lazy Maxxing. They actually also have most relaxed work culture yet remain rich jfl
  • France, also the lazy PIGS of Europe too.(Portugal, Spain,Italy, Greece) are probably next
  • Finally Germany/Netherlands probably
  • UK, Aus, Cucknada
  • USA Is worst among the first world for NEET Maxxing especially in red states.
  • Then come second third world countries.
  • They have horrible work life balance, no money in many csses, no NEET Maxxing there. so won't cover em.

I thought you were software engineeringcel

Scandinavian countries. Also great for crime maxxers since they give free money, free education, free games to rapists/murderers. Free money for NEETs and students often too. Great for lazy Maxxing. They actually also have most relaxed work culture yet remain rich jfl
I live in Sweden and I can smoke weed and the police won't even do anything

And I love getting a free 200 dollars every month just by going to School

norway finland swedistan

I thought you were software engineeringcel
I am. Just coming up with nation for NEET maxxers as bored. Maybe someday try to NEET Maxx abroad. But tbh not worth it

Found this thread because I was thinking about this, so I wanted to bump this topic

• Definitely not the US --- support system is practically non-existent, especially if you're a straight male
  • As a Latino myself, avoid Latin America at all costs --- this is the land of the low-inhib, white knight, clown/douche-bag. Guys with aspie/autist traits like myself are viewed as creepy or threatening (sure this is how autists are seen everywhere but Latinos take their mistreatment of spergs to another level)
  • I'd say the best parts of the world for NEET are: all of the Scandinavian countries, then Germany/Netherlands, and Australia/NZ/Cuckanada distant thirds.
    • The funny thing is, despite the fact that Nordic foids won't touch me with a 10-foot pole (I'm ethnic and short), I seem to click well with Scandinavians -- we have similar humor, they don't seem to be put off by my blunt way of talking, and are patient & understanding with my high-inhib personality. I can see the region as a good place to NEET
    • I would choose Finland for NEETing best of all, since prostitution is legal ---- in the other Nordic countries, its illegal to buy sex but not sell sex
  • I would avoid France or Spain -- yes, they're relatively NEET friendly, but the people are low-inhib and obnoxious

Any thoughts?

Germany, Switzerland gives the most unemployment-welfare and disability-bux

Nauru because most people there are fat and lazy

you're right with USA its hell. You can neetmax but the place I'm at you'll be living under a bridge and scavenging trashcans for food if you try that.

Imo the following are the best:
  • Scandinavian countries. Also great for crime maxxers since they give free money, free education, free games to rapists/murderers. Free money for NEETs and students often too. Great for lazy Maxxing. They actually also have most relaxed work culture yet remain rich jfl
  • France, also the lazy PIGS of Europe too.(Portugal, Spain,Italy, Greece) are probably next
  • Finally Germany/Netherlands probably
  • UK, Aus, Cucknada
  • USA Is worst among the first world for NEET Maxxing especially in red states.
  • Then come second third world countries.
  • They have horrible work life balance, no money in many csses, no NEET Maxxing there. so won't cover em.
getting in scandinavian countries for a ricel is impossible mission if he isnt a EU citizens already.