Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Post a quote that resonates the most with you

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

there's nothing to get up for
★★
I'll start first :

"I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for. "

Joseph Goebbels

Last edited:
"The sentence of God lives upon you in this age. You are the devil’s gateway; you are she who first violated the forbidden tree and broke the law of God. It was you who coaxed your way around him whom the devil had not the force to attack. With what ease you shattered that image of God: Man! Because of the death you merited, even the Son of God had to die ... Woman, you are the gateway to hell."
Tertullian

A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone
-a great man

"One is born a hero. and the other is a coward. Children are starving, and politicians are getting fat. Saints are being tortured, and drug addicts are multiplying. Why? Case. A blind, stupid, ordinary, stupid case." Two-face from the movie Batman Forever.

A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone
-a great man
This reminded me of another good quote

"Happiness only exists when shared"
-Chris McCandless, weeks before dying alone in the Alaskan wilderness

“Do you know what happens with people who cannot govern themselves? That’s right. Others come in to govern for them.”
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

“erm what the sigma”

"Every man has two deaths. The last day he breathes and the last day someone says his name"

"Directly after copulation, the Devil's laugh is heard" - arthur schopenhauer

It never began

This legendary quote from world famous motivational speaker jeremy meeks

"I was born and then my life was over. I cant change anything"
Saint Hamudi(PBUH)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6