Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Popular Russian singer Lusia Chebotina is about to launch music video called "Commander" with Nazi-themed fashion.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Pretty wild considering russia's anti nazi history

Pretty wild considering russia's anti nazi history
Russians are the new proprietors of fascism, and I claim this with gratitude, pride, and admiration. jewkrainian nazis are not nazis at all.

This is not about looks. This is about values and culture.
Tbh don't care about foid musicians the only sound women should be making is slurping and gaging sounds on my cock and everything else is annoying. Too bad that's only for Chad and I'm an ugly manlet so all I get is bitched at.

based tbh, they need to build movements for women like we had during fascist and communist times

That cap is not Nazi it's peculiarly soviet inspired

based tbh, they need to build movements for women like they had during fascist and communist times
They need movements for men also:
-It would force normies to treat us better, simply through the enforced values of homogeneity & national unity.
-It would teach us actual skills & unironically better us, so we can life more fulfilling lives.
-It would fulfill the need we have to "belong" to something.

They need movements for men also:
-It would force normies to treat us better, simply through the enforced values of homogeneity & national unity.
-It would teach us actual skills & unironically better us, so we can life more fulfilling lives.
-It would fulfill the need we have to "belong" to something.
of course

I know right! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: I remember you asking me about fascist fashion, so hope this works.
Yeah it looks pretty cool tbh: I love Fascist uniforms, wearing one would make me feel very powerful.

Not to mention, I like how many of them are jet-black.

WOWSERS ANOTHER FOID MUSIC VIDEO
THIS WILL SAVE EVROPA AND BRING HYPERBOREA
THESE SLAVIC FOLX ARE TRULY BASED AND SIGMA:soy:

Bullshit. Where is the source that is is promoting based Nazis? You are just making things up. They would have cancelled her already if she did.

This is the same country that wants to Denazify Ukraine, right

@supersoldier

cringemaxxing

better read this you India hater

better read this you India hater

dnr @kay'

Video premieres in 3 days but I couldn't wait to share this because its so based! We are sooo back, with Russia leading the way! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Watch these two clips:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C5a0zIeLHif/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C5gP_f5rrGg/

Previously, singer Shaman had these clothes in his video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXreSAXf1V8

@TBIcel @NorthernWind @DarkStarDown @stalin22 @turbocuckcel_7000

Her "makeup" is fucking atrocious.

dnr @kay'
1712650780896-png.1127226

he will like anything that is not Western despite it being nothing more than a pathetic parody of degenerate Western pop culture.
I only used him to show my disgust to what he said.

How is this Nazi?

I thought the Ukrainians would be the nazis and not the Russian foid kek

fucking kitsch :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
modern russian "culture" for you

This made @wereq's dick adamantium hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back