Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia is ordering their soldiers to shoot at Wagner group, Wagner releases video of captured Russian commander

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Shootouts between Wagner group and Russia's regular army have been intensifying. Wagner group recently captured and interrogated a Russian commander who ordered his soldiers to shoot at Wagner forces and released a video of him in custody

View: https://youtu.be/xOYPHDr83xU

Prigozhin has been threatening to seize territory inside of Russia directly in response to Ukrainian terror raids on Belgorod. Russia is on the verge of civil war

Weren't they homies like 2 days ago in Bakhmut saying they worked together to capture it

Russia is cucked since the end of USSR anyway

Weren't they homies like 2 days ago in Bakhmut saying they worked together to capture it
Wagner was originally just a de facto branch of the Russian military to do plausible deniability operations in other countries and weren't even a separate political faction at all but now they have gone rogue and are competing with the government for control

WANTED TO KGB the Wagner but the WAgner gonna KGB PUTINO for this cuckolded behaviour for paying COCAINE kgs and russki uncutclits unzipped holes for general instead of Pium Pium PIUM!!! guns for war.

YOU GET that Heheheheh!!!! YOU GET that CYKA!!! TRAITORS from Moscow GO and respect

I have been saying this for awhile now, but the Far-Right paramilitary groups fighting for both sides in the conflict have much more in common with one another than either governments they are fighting for; Ukraine being a globohomo puppet & Russia being a borderline failed state & proxy of China.

i don't give a fuck, nuke the US or commit self genocide

Shootouts between Wagner group and Russia's regular army have been intensifying. Wagner group recently captured and interrogated a Russian commander who ordered his soldiers to shoot at Wagner forces and released a video of him in custody

View: https://youtu.be/xOYPHDr83xU

Prigozhin has been threatening to seize territory inside of Russia directly in response to Ukrainian terror raids on Belgorod. Russia is on the verge of civil war

Fake news from Turkroach media

Fake news from Turkroach media
Nigga this literally escalated into Wagner rebelling against the government and Prigozhin being exiled from Russia