Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poopy underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
JFL. I spend so much time trying to convey to the world that incels are often normal grownups who are just too ugly for women, then every now and again, one of you unpottytrained autists come up with this shit.

huggies-baby-wipes-pure-56-pcs-big-2x.jpg

Use strong wipes like Huggies or Andrex wet-wipes. Stack 3 together and rub your asshole like your trying to start a fire. Not til you bleed, just use a sensible amount of force. Wipe both the asshole and the inner buttcheeks. Use different directions with each 3-stack of wet-wipes.

Jeeze. Before you even think about going on dates with a girl, you need to get up to the stage that many 12 year olds have passed. Wipe your ass everyday too. Your asshole gets a little dirty whenever you fart (including overnight).

This is why I don't want children. Imagine me washing my shirts in the washing machine after you put 7 pairs of shitstained underpants in there. Fuck that shit. Children (and underdeveloped/autistic) incels are gross.
I started sticking my ass under the bath faucet

RIP your mum washing her face later.

Wash your filthy asshole with soap and water then wash your cheeks

Nohomo

I didn't read any of the previous posts, but maybe you have IBS-D?

Strange. Do you have anything like IBS? I have that but I don't have this issue, although I'm sure it could cause it.

Any donutspoopingcels here?

bumping this legendary thread for @AfrikanCel
you are not alone brother shitasscel

I thought I was at an all time low

Thank you brother

Almost all my underwear has shit skids in them that won't come out from the washing machine... I constantly have to buy new pairs. I always do a good job of wiping so I'm not sure how the fuck this keeps happening. What can I do to stop this?

This legit made me laugh. Did you get buttfucked or something or do you not wipe down there? Dude if you have been living like this all your life then you probably never even placed in the effort to get laid so you can never be a true incel. A true incel can't get laid even if he tries and does everything he can to be considered attractive.

it's so over for u buddy boyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.