Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poopy underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. I have no fucking idea how it keeps happening. Only thing I can think of is that I'm sharting without realizing

Reminds me of that one time I shit myself on a plane. I was sharting without realizing it while sleeping. Once I got up the plane was already landing. I realized a funny smell and then stood up to check under my seat and saw a fat brown shit stain. I panicked because there were 300 people around me and the stewardess was standing right next to my seat when I had to get out. R.I.P

I never had this problem sense I was like... 8? Serious I think you have a bowel problem, ass leakage?

this is me. Im a grown man, i have a hairy grown man asshole. unless i use two rolls of toilet paper and take a shower afterwards theres gonna be stains lmao

Good thing this forum is anonymous lmao

this is me. Im a grown man, i have a hairy grown man asshole. unless i use two rolls of toilet paper and take a shower afterwards theres gonna be stains lmao
Us dirtyundiecels have it the worst TBH

maybe you have a loose asshole kek, I wonder why

This is probably the best thread made on the site. Brutal shitpill. Normies read this and they know its over. :feelsrope:

It couldn't be more over for you then, you're an unfortunate one

We drift away from god's light every day...

This is probably the best thread made on the site. Brutal shitpill. Normies read this and they know its over. :feelsrope:
Lmfao I thought this was my worst shitpost I've ever made. So glad it can still be used as a blackpill to other shitcels

Use a manpon, just fold toilet paper and keep it in your crack. Works for me when I ride my bike or something

You're such an animal boyo.
I like your style.

i think i shitstained myself right now
did you put some kind of shit curse on me dude?

put a cork in your ass, you probably are leaking kek

Last edited:
Fucking gross. And you're shitting up the washing machine for your family too.

94598.jpg

Use wet-wipes instead of toilet paper. This is what I use. Not all wet-wipes are alike. Huggies and Andrex wet-wipes are good quality ones. When wiping, don't wipe like you are rubbing off cream. Stack 3 at a time so your hand won't go through it. You need to scrub that anus like you're trying to start a fire (within reason). You also need to wipe your inner buttcheeks. Wipe up with some, wipe down with some, scrub with some.

Dry toilet paper is so primitive.

94598.jpg

Use wet-wipes instead of toilet paper. This is what I use. Not all wet-wipes are alike. Huggies and Andrex wet-wipes are good quality ones. When wiping, don't wipe like you are rubbing off cream. You need to scrub that anus like you're trying to start a fire (within reason). You also need to wipe your inner buttcheeks. Wipe up with some, wipe down with some, scrub with some.

this
I sometimes wet the toilet paper with water because dry toilet paper sux

94598.jpg

Use wet-wipes instead of toilet paper. This is what I use. Not all wet-wipes are alike. Huggies and Andrex wet-wipes are good quality ones. When wiping, don't wipe like you are rubbing off cream. Stack 3 at a time so your hand won't go through it. You need to scrub that anus like you're trying to start a fire (within reason). You also need to wipe your inner buttcheeks. Wipe up with some, wipe down with some, scrub with some.

Best response I've gotten on this issue. Thank you, I'll definitely buy some of these. I'll also wear adult diapers from now on.

Reminds me of that one time I shit myself on a plane. I was sharting without realizing it while sleeping. Once I got up the plane was already landing. I realized a funny smell and then stood up to check under my seat and saw a fat brown shit stain. I panicked because there were 300 people around me and the stewardess was standing right next to my seat when I had to get out. R.I.P

Everyone knew. It is pretty obvious when someone white their pants cause of the smell.

How can anyone be this unable to function in the real world? Do you realize there are Downies who this hasn't happened to? So you literally shat liquid into your underwear, it overfilled them, went through your trousers, off your seat and onto the floor? This must be a LARP. And your parents didn't notice?

Just when I think we've proved to normies and Inceltears that we are functioning men who are just ugly, you go and post how you shat your pants as a grown-up.
Best response I've gotten on this issue. Thank you, I'll definitely buy some of these. I'll also wear adult diapers from now on.

:yes:
Also, I wipe with wet wipes every morning, even if I didn't shit the day before (it's over for constipatedcels) because whenever you fart, a little bit of shit comes out.

Last edited:
How can anyone be this unable to function in the real world? Do you realize there are Downies who this hasn't happened to? So you literally shat liquid into your underwear, it overfilled them, went through your trousers, off your seat and onto the floor? This must be a LARP. And your parents didn't notice?

Just when I think we've proved to normies and Inceltears that we are functioning men who are just ugly, you go and post how you shat your pants as a grown-up.

I was 10 when this happened kek but this shouldn't happen to 10 year olds either. No it's not a LARP, never happened since then either, was probably the shitty Asian food we eat there on vacation. I was with my father and my brother and sure they realized but only afterwards since they were asleep as well for most of the flight. They still make fun of me for it today. After the flight I quickly ran to the closest bathroom, got some clothes out of my suitcase and changed. Truly great experience 10/10 never slept on plane since then
Everyone knew. It is pretty obvious when someone white their pants cause of the smell.

Yes everyone knew for sure, all 300 passengers + bord crew and they probably told other people as well. And people wonder why I'm high inhib

I was 10 when this happened kek but this shouldn't happen to 10 year olds either. No it's not a LARP, never happened since then either, was probably the shitty Asian food we eat there on vacation. I was with my father and my brother and sure they realized but only afterwards since they were asleep as well for most of the flight. They still make fun of me for it today. After the flight I quickly ran to the closest bathroom, got some clothes out of my suitcase and changed. Truly great experience 10/10 never slept on plane since then

Yes everyone knew for sure, all 300 passengers + bord crew and they probably told other people as well. And people wonder why I'm high inhib

That makes it SLIGHTLY better. At least you weren't 21 or something. LOL@sharting that much though.

What a disgusting low IQ thread tbh.

FFS wipe your ass

First time "just take a shower bro" is a legit advice. :lul::lul::lul:

Toilet paper doesn't get your asshole fully clean. That's why if you can, IDEALLY take your daily shower AFTER your daily dump. And yeah black underwear. When washing clothes separate the underwear from the rest of the stuff and wash it hot.

You are probably wiping your shit everywhere around the rest of your ass. So you cleaned your butthole but there is poopy everywhere else.

You are probably wiping your shit everywhere around the rest of your ass. So you cleaned your butthole but there is poopy everywhere else.
Lol, yeah after I made this thread, I started sticking my ass under the bath faucet after wiping, just to be safe. I also use baby powder and sometimes I stick a piece of rolled up toilet paper up my asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.