Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion good job for an incel?

H

heimi233

Greycel
I've been thinking about getting a job so i can get money and still be an incel, but an incel that has money to cope and i got probably the best work for me: to be a forklift operator
think about it; it's not that hard work if you have good reflex and can focus, i won't need to deal with customers and only other workers will see my subhuman face

but the most important is that i could finally make money so i'll be able to throw away my old rust-collecting "pc" (core 2 quad q9400 + gtx 550 + 8gb ram, this potato barely runs fortnite on 30fps on min settings in 720p) and finally be able to play with high settings without a need to beg my parents to buy me a month of geforce now to play cyberpunk, geforce now often sucks with my connection.
there will also be some cash for a body pillow maybe, cause i WILL NOT simp and pay for dates i won't get anyway

what do you think, good idea or there's better job for an incel?

how tf is a q9400 still alive

Warehouse jobs are chill, better than being a lorry truck driver who spends nights in shit motels and always sitting in the same truck all day

Nightshift security guard, very little work, ok pay and very little human interaction

Anything that doesn't involve social hierarchies or office work. A remote job doing cyber security or a programmer
would be pretty good.

Go for it brocel

I need a new fucking job

In my country you can be a high school "tutor" (I don't know what this job is called in the USA) if you manage to get into the educational system

You can choose a 4-hour position in which no physical effort is required.

It is lifefuel for someone without family burdens and who does not need to rent

The only problem might be having to put up with the teenagers with their idiocies, but you're not with them all day either.

Assassin (in Hitman: World of Assassination).