Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pooner complains about having height dysphoria

xReCoNsLaYeR

xReCoNsLaYeR

Nuclear holocaust soon™
★★★★★
(Text)
Height dysphoria

“Does anyone know how to combat height dysphoria? I’m 4’11 ftm. And the only guy I’ve ever seen my height is Danny Devto and one other guy at a rave. It sucks. I just wanna be normal height not even anything tall. I would literally trade to be a 5’1 5’2 guy over this. When I was a kid I was always told I’d get a growth spurt so this kind of dysphoria only hit me as I matured. It just sucks to think. My father is tall. Literally over 6ft and my mother is shorter but still over 5’4.
It feels like no matter what I do. No matter how far I go passing I’ll forever be clocked.”

“Short kings are still kings” :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: Jej

Last edited:
Every manlet ever should be diagnosed with a mental illness if this was clinically recognized.

(Text)
Height dysphoria

“Does anyone know how to combat height dysphoria? I’m 4’11 ftm. And the only guy I’ve ever seen my height is Danny Devto and one other guy at a rave. It sucks. I just wanna be normal height not even anything tall. I would literally trade to be a 5’1 5’2 guy over this. When I was a kid I was always told I’d get a growth spurt so this kind of dysphoria only hit me as I matured. It just sucks to think. My father is tall. Literally over 6ft and my mother is shorter but still over 5’4.
It feels like no matter what I do. No matter how far I go passing I’ll forever be clocked.”

YWNBAM.

Trans people often fail to understand biology.

No bitch, it doesn't matter that your dad was a Chad (I mean who else even gets to reproduce?). You have OVARIES. You have ESTROGEN. It's supposed to make you short, weak, and submissive by stunting your bones and making muscle hypertrophy impossible. Then it's supposed to make you all giddy and overly happy all the time so you're content with your natural inferiority.

This is all designed for you to BEAR CHILDREN, you dumb bitch. Your body is sacrificed for literally the most OP thing in a species --reproduction whenever the hell you want. And you just FUCKING WASTE IT because "muh men have it better and muh patriarchy and muh I don't like dresses and therefore must become a man".

Fucking morons. All of them.

Last edited:
He just needs to improve his personality according to normies. Man that’s just extremely brutal.

(Text)
Height dysphoria

its so funny seeing ftms complaining about being incels
they literally chose this they chose to increase the difficulty of their life for no sane reason at all
and they still think they are allowed to complain

they know that they are 4’11 before transitioning yet still decide to follow through with their dumbass decision anyway
they deserve anything that happens to them they decided to play the game on veteran difficulty

its so funny seeing ftms complaining about being incels
they literally chose this they chose to increase the difficulty of their life for no sane reason at all
and they still think they are allowed to complain

they know that they are 4’11 before transitioning yet still decide to follow through with their dumbass decision anyway
they deserve anything that happens to them they decided to play the game on veteran difficulty
This. They want to take no responsibility for their actions. These foids are so entitled they think the free ride carries over to when they transition.

This. They want to take no responsibility for their actions. These foids are so entitled they think the free ride carries over to when they transition.
Most of them end up reverting “ back” to being a woman when they realise how bad their situation is not that they actually changed genders anyway

And then everyone accepts them again and they can still live a normal life

We dont get that option we are just dropped into this fucking shithole and forced to deal with it theres no easy escape for us