Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Shortcels are coping uglycels: Face > Height!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If height is greater than face, then where are all the Chadlets when all I see here are tallcels?

Why is the average height on the forum around 5’10, same as the average height in most places? It’s even worse on Looksmax.org, average height there is over 6 ft. yet half the members there are virgins.

Why do people complain about missing out on teen love when JBs are the least concerned with height; I’ve personally see ethnic midgets who are 5’1-5’2 in Highschool and because they are NT and above average looking they can get cute Beckies?

Why are most outliers seen on the forum and most other incel forums just LTN+ manlets but never an ugly trucel looking man?

Why do foids always think of tall men having Chad faces if height is supposed to compensate for poor looks?

Where are the zoomer foids who are supposed to be most hypergamous worshiping 6’6 trucel looking men vs all the 5’10 and below prettyboys on the internet?

Why are there pedophillic foids that want chads when they are young and shorter? :feelsclown:

Reminder, no height for face! :feelskek:
B0vr349H6xdoaedkGinxWb8LaRVS-iDPpHZQIP5nMlM.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, I wonder when this self-doxxing autist's prediction will come true. Probably when hell freezes over.

@mentalcel1 @Transcended Trucel @Mentally lost cel @IamLost

Cool, I wonder when this self-doxxing autist's prediction will come true. Probably when hell freezes over.
Manlet cope, you’re just ugly.

I disagree. in my case, at least I can say with absolute certainly that I would have ascended if was 6'0+.

I am both short and ugly

I disagree. in my case, at least I can say with absolute certainly that I would have ascended if was 6'0+.
Cope, you would’ve atleast had a gf in Highschool and gotten IOIs by short curryfoids if you were as goodlooking as you think you are.

Why do people complain about missing out on teen love when JBs are the least concerned with height; I’ve personally see ethnic midgets who are 5’1-5’2 in Highschool and because they are NT and above average looking they can get cute Beckies?
cope, at 5'2 even 8/10 face cant save you

cope, at 5'2 even 8/10 face cant save you
Giga cope, they can fuck pedophilic foids as long as they are a very young looking chadlet or JBs on tiktok. :feelskek:

Giga cope, they can fuck pedophilic foids as long as they are a very young looking chadlet or JBs on tiktok. :feelskek:
then you right, but at HS they are invisible thats what i was talking about

In my view face over height but can see the other side of the coin.

If height is greater than face, then where are all the Chadlets when all I see here are tallcels?

Why is the average height on the forum around 5’10, same as the average height in most places? It’s even worse on Looksmax.org, average height there is over 6 ft. yet half the members there are virgins.

Why are most outliers seen on the forum and most other incel forums just LTN+ manlets but never an ugly trucel looking man?

Why do foids always think of tall men having Chad faces if height is supposed to compensate for poor looks?

Where are the zoomer foids who are supposed to be most hypergamous worshiping 6’6 trucel looking men vs all the 5’10 and below prettyboys on the internet?

Why are there pedophillic foids that want chads when they are young and shorter? :feelsclown:

A 5'8 manlet with good face (Average to a bit above average) will get more pussy then 6'2 ogre.

However a 6'5 average face is gonna get more pussy then 5'6 gigs chad

JFL at thinking 5’9 eboymaxxed chadlet is mogged by some 6’4 ogre balding gymcel, imagine being so stupid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Being white and tall doesn’t mean shit by itself if you are ugly balding incel, jsanza29 is 6’4 and white guess what? He is now a wizardcel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yet you are still coping and saying face is not important as long as you are white and tall :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Some people on this forum can be so silly sometimes. I’ve legit seen some people that believe height is greater than face .

I don't know; situation asides, I remember the girl who could dox Lycan in her thread basically viewed under 6'0 men as children.
9x22

I view both as comparable, though.

Damn ur right all women might be pedophiles

*45 year old man wants 17 year old girl*
:soy:“Wow very creepy dating children huh”

*45 year old woman dates 17 year old guy*
:soy:“Omg queen going cougar mode I see! love the self liberation!!”

A 5'8 manlet with good face (Average to a bit above average) will get more pussy then 6'2 ogre.

However a 6'5 average face is gonna get more pussy then 5'6 gigs chad
you realize a gigachad has a 1 in a million face right?:feelshaha:
He can go to Hollywood and easily statusmaxx to slay 1000s of women.

It's not what you rate your face as that matters, it's what women rate your face and if you were good-looking, you would have women saying you were cute like the darkskin curry example I showed you earlier :feelshaha:

It's not what you rate your face as that matters, it's what women rate your face and if you were good-looking, you would have women saying you were cute like the darkskin curry example I showed you earlier :feelshaha:
doesn't matter, I know my stats best. if I was taller + face surgery I wouldn't be herw

Maybe we need to stop compare traits that can't be compared?
Both of them are almost equally important.

Op would rope if he was below 5'7 you all would

I see the total opposite i see average to ugly tall guys with foids all the time, you rarely see shortmen with foid unless they are ethnics who only married due to family ties

Height is pretty much all you need to live a normal human male life if your short its unnecessarily harder

I'm sick of tallfags denying their privilege

Face is everything, height doesn't matter.

yeah maybe in high school, not once you step out of there
Not true even in high school, I had better face than pretty much every other guy in my school but I was short so height fucked me over

Face only after 5'9 (5'7 in rice land)
Meanwhile its over for me at 5'4 + big head

Correction: if you dark triad Maxx and a midget foids would respect you. Look at 5'8 Kyle Rittenhouse, hell even in videos demonstrating women hate short guys, one of them flat out says you must be pyschopathic to at least date em. :feelshaha:

Face is everything, height doesn't matter.
Both are just as equal to space and time hypothetically. Personally I think the arguments are funny and I should and wouldn't take a tallfaggot seriously

cope, why am i here then when a lot of users say i'm "not that bad"

They're ugly and/or not NT.

cope, why am i here then when a lot of users say i'm "not that bad"
Cuz you’re non NT and ugly, people here overrate so they can play incel Olympics and say they are the ugliest. :feelskek: If you were good looking, foids would compliment you for that.

Up to a point. A nice face 1.55m cel has no chance other than Asia.

>looksmax

And into the trash it goes

Op would rope if he was below 5'7 you all would

I see the total opposite i see average to ugly tall guys with foids all the time, you rarely see shortmen with foid unless they are ethnics who only married due to family ties
OP 5'5.

Cuz you’re non NT and ugly, people here overrate so they can play incel Olympics and say they are the ugliest. :feelskek: If you were good looking, foids would compliment you for that.
cope, i am a handsome young man. my family says so.