Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my 5'3 cousin has a "girlfriend"

Just tell him not to give her money or rides or anything. She’s probably using him for something.

When she takes hours to respond its because chad is fucking her,
ty for bumping up my thread bro rip to u @Corvus

so hes 18 and hes like LTN facially and he has hearing aids and hes boardline retarded with like a 70IQ and hes tan as shit with a edgar haircut and he looks mexican for some reason i think his dad got cucked by a milkman because his brother is literally white and he told me he got a "girlfriend" i dont know how she looks like but i tried warning him that shes gonna cheat on him because of his height and how he should make a account here but since hes a delusion bluepiller he started telling me shit like "height doesnt matter bro have u ever heard of a healthy relationship :soy: :bluepill: " and then started telling me bullshit like "women dont like guys too tall girls like guys with personalitys :society::bluepill:" and then i asked him does ur girlfriend text u first? he said "no and she takes hours to respond" and i was like thats a big red flag since females are on their phone 24 7 and i told him that hes getting cucked right now and he said "oh like you know she always takes this long to reply to me because shes using tiktok and doesnt want to reply to me" LITERALLY BRUTALLY OVER :lul::lul:

TLDR: my 5'3 LTN autistic retarded LOW IQ cousin that is probably adopted or his dad got cucked by mailman told me he got a gf and i tried warning him hes gonna get cucked soon like the never give up guy and told him to register a account here but he said no because hes delusional
considering the lack of any punctuation and the grammar mistakes im gonna guess you're very similar to your cousin. funny story though lol, the phone pill is underrated.

considering the lack of any punctuation and the grammar mistakes im gonna guess you're very similar to your cousin. funny story though lol, the phone pill is underrated.
dude this is fucking incels.is nigga if u wanna read documents then fuck off somewhere else faggot

considering the lack of any punctuation and the grammar mistakes
e51.gif

so hes 18 and hes like LTN facially and he has hearing aids and hes boardline retarded with like a 70IQ and hes tan as shit with a edgar haircut and he looks mexican for some reason i think his dad got cucked by a milkman because his brother is literally white and he told me he got a "girlfriend" i dont know how she looks like but i tried warning him that shes gonna cheat on him because of his height and how he should make a account here but since hes a delusion bluepiller he started telling me shit like "height doesnt matter bro have u ever heard of a healthy relationship :soy: :bluepill: " and then started telling me bullshit like "women dont like guys too tall girls like guys with personalitys :society::bluepill:" and then i asked him does ur girlfriend text u first? he said "no and she takes hours to respond" and i was like thats a big red flag since females are on their phone 24 7 and i told him that hes getting cucked right now and he said "oh like you know she always takes this long to reply to me because shes using tiktok and doesnt want to reply to me" LITERALLY BRUTALLY OVER :lul::lul:

TLDR: my 5'3 LTN autistic retarded LOW IQ cousin that is probably adopted or his dad got cucked by mailman told me he got a gf and i tried warning him hes gonna get cucked soon like the never give up guy and told him to register a account here but he said no because hes delusional
Its crazy how some people can live like that for so long

and not question anything