Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] You ascend but nobody knows. Or you dont ascend and people think you did?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

You ascend but nobody knows. Or you dont ascend and people think you did?

• Ascend but nobody knows. After all, this is for myself. I dont care about others opinions.

• Dont ascend and people think you did. After all, I care about other peoples opinions.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
So you basically either ascend and people will still think you are a virgin loser. They will still assume all those things about you.

OR

You dont ascend and people will assume you are not a virgin loser anymore. They will think you get laid and will not doubt you.

I don't care if others know.

Option one, I would rather not tell anyone.

Ascending is all that matters.

I don't get it

The ascension implies a female is willing to give herself to me. That validation is more than any normie attention.
After all, I will still be undesirable but at least that one girl wanted me...

i know too few people for the latter to do much, so i'll take the inner confidence boost from the former

if you know 100 people and 20 girls or so then maybe the latter would be worth it

Option 1. So I can still post here :feelsthink::feelsthink:

I dont care what others think i just want to ascend

So you basically either ascend and people will still think you are a virgin loser. They will still assume all those things about you.

OR

You dont ascend and people will assume you are not a virgin loser anymore. They will think you get laid and will not doubt you.
I think ur the only one who voted not too?

Is there supposed to be a downside to the first option?

1st option for sure. You are a cuck if you need validation from others.

It’s a no brainer.

I’d go with the first option.

answer is really obvious tbh

First one hands down.

So the people who think I ascended won’t ask me about and will treat me like a normie and not like an incel?

I dont give a shit about what normies think of me fuck all of them
Ascend but nobody knows. After all, this is for myself. I dont care about others opinions. Votes: 41 95.3%

I do care what people think, but i wouldn't if i was 8/10, after all, i'd be better than them

Lmfao, why do you even care?
Like, im high inhib but thats another level tbh

Ascend and nobody knows. No contest.

I couldn't give a shit if people think I'm a virgin/loser. I don't live my life worrying about what people think of me.

It'd be an ass move otherwise.

I just want to get lucky. I don’t really give a toss what others think. I’m not some normie who feels the need to brag and have others know about it just to boost my ego. I want to get lucky for myself and myself only so I can lift this cloud away from me.

Fuck what others think. I wanna ascend because the experience is life changing

Cuck if you care about what other people think. what matter is ascensin.