Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Something you need to remember about male friendship

IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Recruit
★★
If you ever had a normalfag friend and he did not try to help you getting laid, he was never really a great friend.

A real bro will always try to get you laid after you tell him that you are a virgin.
A real male friend will try to get you a girlfriend or at least some casual hookup with a girl
A real bro will feel for you and think "shit, my bro ain't getting pussy" and either invite you to the parties he goes or try and introduce you to a slutty girl that he knows. He will always help you and look out for you.

This is real. Actual friends stick out for each other. If he makes fun of you for being a virgin constantly and does nothing to help you, he is just an asshole and not a friend.
If he teases you but actually tries to help, he is a bro.

Happened to me, but it was impossible for him to find anyone that would even give me the light of day so he gave up jfl

My friends are almost all virgins as well

Indeed, which is why I don't believe I've ever had any real friends.

Just acquaintances to waste time with when bored sometimes.

Happened to me, but it was impossible for him to find anyone that would even give me the light of day so he gave up jfl
well at least you had a bro that look out for you
My friends are almost all virgins as well
yeah that normalfaggot shit about opposites attract is dumb, people stick with those who have common traits status, money, and appearance wise
Indeed, which is why I don't believe I've ever had any real friends.

Just acquaintances to waste time with when bored sometimes.
You never had a normie looking or chadlite guy pal who tried to get you laid?

If you ever had a normalfag friend and he did not try to help you getting laid, he was never really a great friend.

A real bro will always try to get you laid after you tell him that you are a virgin.
A real male friend will try to get you a girlfriend or at least some casual hookup with a girl
A real bro will feel for you and think "shit, my bro ain't getting pussy" and either invite you to the parties he goes or try and introduce you to a slutty girl that he knows. He will always help you and look out for you.

This is real. Actual friends stick out for each other. If he makes fun of you for being a virgin constantly and does nothing to help you, he is just an asshole and not a friend.
they are so rare to find. every friend ive met is fake and I dont talk to them after a while fuark

i have no real life friends at all

I wish I knew this advice when I was younger I wasted so much time hanging out with these Normie fagots I hate myself everyday for not realizing I am simply unable to get with women and it's not my fault it's a shameful past it's an embarrassing past but I have to start my new life over being black pilled and realizing my mistakes it's over and it never began I wasted so much time making friends with sex havers and even hanging out with them and their girlfriends as they were having sex in the other room I am so angry at myself for socializing with people who have active sex lives and then discussing it with me trying to keep my virginity a secret being in shame because of it now I'm quite out loud and proud of my virginity even though people cringe at it I know I'm a loser sometimes I feel that my life was such a bad mistake and I continued making mistakes I sometimes feel that I should rope I should give up I was never meant to be I hate myself everyday for befriending sex havers I'm glad I don't do it anymore it's better to learn now than never the fact that I wasted precious time that I will never get back pondering and living in shame about my virginity really makes me hate myself

I wish I knew this advice when I was younger I wasted so much time hanging out with these Normie fagots I hate myself everyday for not realizing I am simply unable to get with women and it's not my fault it's a shameful past it's an embarrassing past but I have to start my new life over being black pilled and realizing my mistakes it's over and it never began I wasted so much time making friends with sex havers and even hanging out with them and their girlfriends as they were having sex in the other room I am so angry at myself for socializing with people who have active sex lives and then discussing it with me trying to keep my virginity a secret being in shame because of it now I'm quite out loud and proud of my virginity even though people cringe at it I know I'm a loser sometimes I feel that my life was such a bad mistake and I continued making mistakes I sometimes feel that I should rope I should give up I was never meant to be I hate myself everyday for befriending sex havers I'm glad I don't do it anymore it's better to learn now than never the fact that I wasted precious time that I will never get back pondering and living in shame about my virginity really makes me hate myself
when you're young there is no reason to keep your virginity a secret, in fact, if you have a social circle chances are they'd try and help you. Normalfags aren't that bad and cruel and if they are they were never your friends from the start.