Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Would everything be better if women had high sex drives?

-

• Total voters
aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
Pros:

-Men would be judged by the same attractiveness standard they judge women on (so basically all men would get sex regularly unless they are morbidly obese or severely diseased)
-Dating would be fair
-Marriages would never end in divorce
-Kids would always have 2 parents
-Population collapse would be avoided
-Birthrate would increase

Cons:
-Incest would increase (like the sistercel phenomenon but the other way around)
-Statutory rape would increase
-Over population, potentially food shortage

Yes. Men will fuck anything, if women would fuck anything, there wouldn't be incels.

they already have high sex drives
Please read my comment, it explains a bit better.

tl;dr
same sex drive as men

like, as a man, you're lying to yourself if you think you wouldn't fuck 2s and possibly 1s. Only caveats might be for girls who are very near death, which usually kills the male sex drive.

No higher sex drive women for your face

No it could lead to ugly & fat femoids being sexually aggressive.

They have high sex drive
for dogs and chads

the high sex drive will only result in chads hoarding even more than they already are. We still would be here without anything.

the high sex drive will only result in chads hoarding even more than they already are. We still would be here without anything.
ehhhh... maybe

But think of this the other way around. If you could fuck any stacy, but a low tier becky is nearby and easier to get to and you already have sort of a friendship going with her, wouldn't you fuck the low tier becky instead?

ehhhh... maybe

But think of this the other way around. If you could fuck any stacy, but a low tier becky is nearby and easier to get to and you already have sort of a friendship going with her, wouldn't you fuck the low tier becky instead?
I get what you are trying to say and personally I would agree with you. But the problem with this is that women always choose the strongest branch and with the new added high sex drive they would only care more about the holy trinity. This way you cant even betabuxx , streetmaxx or anything like that and just will get worse for us overall.

You feel me brocel?

You feel me brocel?
No not really. I think the reason for women's high standards is their low sex drive. Like they want a man that REALLY impresses to excite that naturally very low desire for sex.

Foids have high sex drives, but only for chad.

Everything is better in a system where the breeding cattle aka women, have absolutely no rights and are distributed fairly among men.

No not really. I think the reason for women's high standards is their low sex drive. Like they want a man that REALLY impresses to excite that naturally very low desire for
idk if you have been to college but you will see two different type of women there, the low sex drive ones dating a chad that is spinning plates and the high sex drive ones that spin the plates with chads. Either way chad always won.

Oh well, they still wouldn't want me.... But i could sell faceless "spicy" pics.... Ill take the deal! I'm pretty desperate after all