Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't slept for multiple days because of this thread

Josef Fritzl but without the kidnapping, incest, and rape

Rape won't make me happy
Yeah i rather want a gf, But fuck man everything is built to prevent me from getting laid

Oh come on dude, there's a difference between "monogamous couple" and "nuclear family"
yes
You realise this comes across as you strawmanning me, right? But it could be a honest mistake as well
What I mean is that multigenerational families cannot endure outside of a mostly agrarian society like India. As soon as you fully industrialize and people start moving about to follow work, multigenerational families die out and the monogamous couple becomes the nuclear family. It is an inevitable consequence of salaried work

I'm from a multi-generational extended family from India. In some third world countries, you have extended family without monogamy. In others, you have extended family with monogamy.
Yes, because India is archaic and therefore still mostly agrarian. I do not mean this in a bad way. I do like India. It is saner than the West

Patrilocal, patrilineal, monogamous societies always win.
They used to, because until recently, societies were still mostly agrarian

This will not come back.

Yeah i rather want a gf, But fuck man everything is built to prevent me from getting laid
Let's make a country where everything helps you to get laid

A monogamous couple is too narrow a base to provide a good education. Parental education is obsolete
@K9Otaku Teaching positive personality traits in early childhood is more important than a mother having a phd in pedagogy and teaching calculus to five year olds. A school system for boys can do the rest.

@K9Otaku Teaching positive personality traits in early childhood is more important than a mother having a phd in pedagogy and teaching calculus to five year olds. A school system for boys can do the rest.
Its not about personality faggot

Everything you do is looks based not personality, You mentioned personality, Dont sneak away faggot
You say "too long" at everything. That means explaining myself is a waste of energy.

Looks causes parents and teachers to pay more attention to attractive children and help them more. That can increase the intelligence of attractive people.

However, I am not aware of a genetic link between attractiveness and intelligence. Plenty of dumb Chads, plenty of smart incels. Plenty of smart Chads, plenty of dumb incels.

I believe @13k might disagree with me. I would love to hear him out.

Call it Mark Rodgerism and i might be on board otherwise fucken sie off

Not liking it because of the name is NPC behaviour.
Your all NPCs to me, And im all NPCs to you, So whats the fucking deal nigger? Call it Mark Rodgerism or fuck off

Your all NPCs to me, And im all NPCs to you, So whats the fucking deal nigger? Call it Mark Rodgerism or fuck off
Replace "Marxism Rodgerism" with "Government Enforced Monogamy" (GEM) in your brain.

i am not really into any kind of political view or political ideology. it just never caught my interest
If you're facially deformed or scarred, not even patriarchy or economic collapse will get you laid. Incelistan with Marxism Rodgerism will.

If you're facially deformed or scarred, not even patriarchy or economic collapse will get you laid. Incelistan with Marxism Rodgerism will.
What do you think @Burnscarcel ?

Not liking it because of the name is NPC behaviour.
You have to realize that this is a legitimate question. If you call it "Marxism-Rodgerism" and put up the portraits of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin and Mao (+ER) on your banner, you are sending the signal that everything these guys wrote or said (or did) is going to have an influence on what you are proposing.

Some people are going to like it and some will not, but you have to be honest about what you are selling: Is it a form of Marxism or is it not? It is just a matter of being open about what you are actually proposing.

You have to realize that this is a legitimate question. If you call it "Marxism-Rodgerism" and put up the portraits of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin and Mao (+ER) on your banner, you are sending the signal that everything these guys wrote or said (or did) is going to have an influence on what you are proposing.

Some people are going to like it and some will not, but you have to be honest about what you are selling: Is it a form of Marxism or is it not? It is just a matter of being open about what you are actually proposing.
Admittedly it started as a meme that I started taking more and more seriously

@zangano1 Read my signature and tell me what you think

seems like a good idea, I dont see why anyone wouldnt agree with it tbh
Vote Yes if you want the government to get all men married and make sure no man is left behind. All cheaters are imprisoned or executed.

If you're honest about the poll, then put ComuneCel's manifesto in the OP.
Money was only ever a means for the proletariat to attain sex, reproduction and family. Money itself is not the end goal of the proletariat.

the end goal is sex, family, and reproduction.

In Marx's time, it meant capital, since wives would be had by anyone with the means of supporting a family. Today, not so much.

Therefore,

We must seize the means of reproduction.

Simple as that.

seems like a good idea, I dont see why anyone wouldnt agree with it tbh
I for one do not agree with it because:
  1. It is impossible, except in the very long term
  2. Marxism has always failed every time it has been tried
  3. As a result of 1. and 2. it is a cope and a meme

Money was only ever a means for the proletariat to attain sex, reproduction and family. Money itself is not the end goal of the proletariat.

the end goal is sex, family, and reproduction.

In Marx's time, it meant capital, since wives would be had by anyone with the means of supporting a family. Today, not so much.

Therefore,

We must seize the means of reproduction.

Simple as that.
Shout out to you for voting Yes, may St. Oreoman bless you with big booty bitches.

Just like economic Marxists who want to end free trade, I want to end free sexual selection for women. They will not get to choose. They will not get to stay volcel. The Incelistan government will guarantee a virgin wife for each man.

Vote Yes if you want a virgin wife!

I for one do not agree with it because:
  1. It is impossible, except in the very long term
  2. Marxism has always failed every time it has been tried
  3. As a result of 1. and 2. it is a cope and a meme
I've literally laid out my plan and why it's possible in the Marxism Rodgerism FAQ. It's very realistic. Islamic terrorist groups are already doing it, the difference is they allow polygyny.

The USSR doesn't even have anything to do with this. All the Leninist countries were feminist, Incelistan is not.

The USSR doesn't even have anything to do with this. All the Leninist countries were feminist, Incelistan is not.
Then you cannot call yourself Marxist and you cannot put Lenin's face (not to mention Stalin's and Mao's) on your banner.

All political systems derived from Marxism have been feminist. The "cultural Marxists" of the Frankfurt School (who are still very influential in bluepilled Academia) were uber-feminists. They are at the origin of the current wokeness/bluepill dogma.

You have painted yourself in a corner with this "Marxist" label. You cannot get rid of it because its edginess is what attracts the simpletons who vote "yes" in the poll but, at the same time, it contradicts everything you stand for.

Did you also write his wiki page?
So it's Incelistan without "Big Love" now? :feelsjuice:
Snark isn't an argument. It's woman behaviour. Look at all the subreddits with "snark" in the title.

I don't even understand your Big Love comment. Want to quote a previous comment of mine so I can clarify?

Then you cannot call yourself Marxist and you cannot put Lenin's face (not to mention Stalin's and Mao's) on your banner.

All political systems derived from Marxism have been feminist. The "cultural Marxists" of the Frankfurt School (who are still very influential in bluepilled Academia) were uber-feminists. They are at the origin of the current wokeness/bluepill dogma.

You have painted yourself in a corner with this "Marxist" label. You cannot get rid of it because its edginess is what attracts the simpletons who vote "yes" in the poll but, at the same time, it contradicts everything you stand for.
Who hired you for the Fun Police?

I don't even understand your Big Love comment. Want to quote a previous comment of mine so I can clarify?
Cucked hard by his government subsidy wives. All 3 of them...

View: https://youtu.be/tcdpUu7jPJY

Kidding...He's Mormon.

We can call your idea "The Black Friday Wife subsidy". It would be nice, but ain't going to happen. Even in our imagination.
Friday Couple GIF by BabyKeeper

If it would be nice, vote Yes
So you caught onto my Black Friday idea? It really would not work. You are simply missing the point. You would be consumed by 3x the cuckedness and feminism. If your system proposes one-wife, fine, but there is no way to actualize a system in which I as the government provide you with a decent wife (and at the same time) everyone else with a decent wife, SOMEBODY is going to get a shit wife. 1 in every 5 men, so, not too different from how it already is, that's what I'm likely to think.

Well idk. Are we just here to be edgy and trigger IT?

Shouldn't we try to make sense sometimes?
The Enlightenment in general lead to feminist beliefs. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater and advocate for a return to theocracy or monarchy. Marxism is not the progenitor of feminism. All the wokeness that you see today is a repeat of what feminists were doing in Ancient Greece, no joke.

So you caught onto my Black Friday idea? It really would not work. You are simply missing the point. You would be consumed by 3x the cuckedness and feminism. If your system proposes one-wife, fine, but there is no way to actualize a system in which I as the government provide you with a decent wife (and at the same time) everyone else with a decent wife, SOMEBODY is going to get a shit wife. 1 in every 5 men, so, not too different from how it already is, that's what I'm likely to think.
Fakecel volcel arguments.

Ad hominem attack. Attempt to obfuscate the point(s).

Are all Australians like this? Nah.
This thread is 21 pages long. I've already answered the points you brought forward. You're just a bad faith actor and were never worth any effort or time.

Calling you a volcel isn't an ad-hominem. By rejecting a system what would give you a wife, you automatically become a volcel.

This thread is 21 pages long.
22 pages.
I've already answered the points you brought forward. You're just a bad faith actor and were never worth any effort or time.
What would make me worth the effort and time? If I converted to Marxism-mlcurryism? Sorry I take your idea very seriously, and that's what scares me.

So it's convert or die eh?
Eddie Vedder Applause GIF by Pearl Jam

Calling you a volcel isn't an ad-hominem. By rejecting a system what would give you a wife, you automatically become a volcel.
If that system worked without the consequences we've been laying out, then I would accept it. Till date, I see now avenue forward in what you have proposed.

The Enlightenment in general lead to feminist beliefs.
The enlightenment is the beginning of bullshit in Western Culture

I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater and advocate for a return to theocracy or monarchy.
Theocracy never existed and Monarchy is just Chad-rule so, no, not an option

However, I am not sure exactly what kind of "baby" is left once you have thrown the bullshit bathwater out.

Marxism is not the progenitor of feminism.
No, but it helped propagate it, especially under its "critical theory" version from the Frankfurt School after WWII

All the wokeness that you see today is a repeat of what feminists were doing in Ancient Greece, no joke.
I think you are misinformed. Don't take it badly. I know history quite well and I do not see any trace of "feminism" in Ancient Greece. Greek men were often effeminate and pedophiles but women almost never appear as such in Greek texts so I do not see what you have in mind.

22 pages.

What would make me worth the effort and time? If I converted to Marxism-mlcurryism? Sorry I take your idea very seriously, and that's what scares me.

So it's convert or die eh?
Eddie Vedder Applause GIF by Pearl Jam

If that system worked without the consequences we've been laying out, then I would accept it. Till date, I see now avenue forward in what you have proposed.
It became 22 pages with my last reply. Incredibly petty observation/reply/behaviour from you. It's clear you're Gish galloping me out of an egotistic need to feel like an intellectual. Nothing short of artificial wombs, cloning, and gene editing can supply a 10/10 woman to every man, and I've already expressed my openness to using Incelistani resources to achieve that over the long term. By refusing anything less in the interim, you've outed yourself as a volcel.

However, I am not sure exactly what kind of "baby" is left once you have thrown the bullshit bathwater out.

No, but it helped propagate it, especially under its "critical theory" version from the Frankfurt School after WWII

I think you are misinformed. Don't take it badly. I know history quite well and I do not see any trace of "feminism" in Ancient Greece. Greek men were often effeminate and pedophiles but women almost never appear as such in Greek texts so I do not see what you have in mind.
Zeno declared that men and women were equal, and even suggested that they should dress alike. He received criticism for saying that modesty was unnecessary and that “no part of the body should be completely covered.”

It became 22 pages with my last reply. Incredibly petty observation/reply/behaviour from you.
There is nothing left to say, your arguments were already deconstructed/debunked and you are relentless so come what may.
It's clear you're Gish galloping me out of an egotistic need to feel like an intellectual.
I'm resorting to comedy because you keep going with an idea or set of ideas which have (again) been thoroughly debunked. It's not the best behavior, I'll admit, but you're slowly becoming a clown so you get a clown in return. I listened to your claims, there seems to be nothing worth pursuing. If you change your formulation of Marxism-Rogerism-mlcurryism with a new idea, I'll listen again. I have no problem listening to your new ideas.
Nothing short of artificial wombs, cloning, and gene editing can supply a 10/10 woman to every man, and I've already expressed my openness to using Incelistani resources to achieve that over the long term.
I never said every man should get a 10/10, I said (several times) that I don't even believe that what you're proposing could get more than 1 out of every 5 men a 5/10. We already discussed how CRISPR is a really long way away from anything like that, so then why continue with a strategy that we know will likely fail?
By refusing anything less in the interim, you've outed yourself as a volcel.
And because of what I just stated above, I have outed myself as being someone who wants to pursue discussion of ideas (unlike Marxism-mlcurryism) which will not end in mediocre outcomes (at best) and catastrophe (at worst).

Last edited:

Here's a Roman: https://iep.utm.edu/musonius/#H5