Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: what is your ethnicity?

What are you?

• HIgh tier white (germanic, french, italian, spanish, etc)

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • Low tier white (slavic, greek, balkan, latino etc.)

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Middle eastern (arab, turk, iranian, etc.)

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Indian

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Asian

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Black

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Native american

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
fred_herbert

fred_herbert

Recruit
★★★★★
I strongly believe being ethnic in a white country is one of the most common causes of inceldom, if not the most common. Therefore it would be very interesting to put this hypothesis to the test. I recon that it will be either 50/50 white / ethnic split or an ethnic majority.

* Mixed whites vote for low tier white, if you look ethnic despite being mixed vote for another category.
* Asian / indians please cast your vote
* If you are latino, but dont feel like you belong in low tier white, vote for native american

Last edited:
this doesnt include african or mixed

Latinocel in the west, it's over.

What about Nordic? I'm mostly Norwegian and I feel like it's a mix of high tier white and low tier white. We're basically just northern Slavs but we have some nice looking roasties

Filipino. Hispanics of asia who don’t even get the affirmative action of their american counterparts smh.

I hope that asians and indians will not be ashamed to cast their vote. We need respresentative results.

What about Nordic? I'm mostly Norwegian and I feel like it's a mix of high tier white and low tier white. We're basically just northern Slavs but we have some nice looking roasties
norwegians are high tier white you guys are germanic

>Spanish, Italian, and (southern) French as high-tier whites

Cope. Maybe culturally yes. But in terms of SMV/LMS we are lower than Northwestern Germanics and Slavs.

>Slavic as low-tier white

Cope. Maybe in culturally yes, and especially in WE. But outside of Europe (AKA as seen universally) Slavs are above southrons. They are also better looking than southrons since they are like half Germanic.

>Latino low tier white

Cope as well. Latinos can be of any race, it doesn't really mean anything racially as there are Germanic latinos and black latinos. But if you mean latino as in mestizo which is how it is mostly understood in America then they're not even white-tier, they're even lower than MENAcels. Southrons are barely white tier JFL.

Latinocel in the west, it's over.
Latino is too broad.

So the vast majority of incels are white.
JBE proven again.

Latino is too broad.

Okay, Mexicancel in the west then. Regardless I'm still an ethnic in the west which is a genetic death sentence.

Hispanic should have its own category, though. I doubt that (dark-skinned) Hispanics in the US are seen on the same level as Greeks and Poles...

imagine being born white but slav. Shit-tier Slavs like Poles and Ukrainians probably have an SMV not much higher than a Curry's.

High tier white, but i look ethnic.

imagine being born white but slav. Shit-tier Slavs like Poles and Ukrainians probably have an SMV not much higher than a Curry's.
I must disagree. I have seen many polish workers in my country who are normies and chad-lites and they have stacy GFs. Germanic = Slavic IMO.

Middle eastern and you dont notice ARAMAIC... low IQ poll

I must disagree. I have seen many polish workers in my country who are normies and chad-lites and they have stacy GFs. Germanic = Slavic IMO.

Are their gfs also Polish?

Northern Italians may be white.
But most Italians/Spaniards have dark eyes/hair and caramel skin.

Its not about skin, but about attractiveness. The italian football team for example has always been rated the most attractive in the world. And I dont even agree about the skin thing. They are naturally white skinned, but are heavily tanned since they live in sunny areas.

I am lower tier white as a Greek , but i don't look ethnic or anything, i am light white during winter and only a bit tan-darker during summer because of the sun. I don't have olive skin but i guess it still counts as lower tier white because of my ethinicity.

Are their gfs also Polish?

Of course, it would be hard otherwise since they can't really understand any other language that well from my experience. I've seen some low tier normie ones too, but many cases of chad n stacys. Slavs can be ugly too just like germanic foids. I've seen "germanic foids" who look more asian than germanic in my country. Sami admixture is not my cup of tea but everyone has a different taste.

Not even voting when Italians are in the same category as the actual "high tier whites"... Does that make currycels high tier Abos? Fuck no. High Tier White=Tall, pale, light hair, light eyes, mean caveman face, evil heart...

Near Eastern is the highest tier of white in old school rules...

I am lower tier white as a Greek , but i don't look ethnic or anything, i am light white during winter and only a bit tan-darker during summer because of the sun. I don't have olive skin but i guess it still counts as lower tier white because of my ethinicity.

A lot of greeks look turkish or middle eastern that's why they are not considered high tier.

Its not about skin, but about attractiveness. The italian football team for example has always been rated the most attractive in the world. And I dont even agree about the skin thing. They are naturally white skinned, but are heavily tanned since they live in sunny areas.
It was pretty stupid to seperate whites ngl.
Where do anglos/scandinavians/finns fit in all of this?

A lot of greeks look turkish or middle eastern that's why they are not considered high tier.
Some of them , but most greeks are whites, they have light features. But they tend to tan a lot during summer.

I'm an American of Irish descent, historically and culturally that should place me as a lower tier white, in fact Irish and Italians weren't even considered "white" for a long time (even though we are obviously physically white). But if you look at it geographically, we are not one of the slavic or eastern euro nations.... So where does that put me?

It was pretty stupid to seperate whites ngl.
Where do anglos/scandinavians/finns fit in all of this?

Anglos and scandinavians are germanic. Finns are a special case. You have to separate them, because there's just too much of a difference between them.
I'm an American of Irish descent, historically and culturally that should place me as a lower tier white, in fact Irish and Italians weren't even considered "white" for a long time (even though we are obviously physically white). But if you look at it geographically, we are not one of the slavic or eastern euro nations.... So where does that put me?

All people in the UK are germanics. Aka descended from germanic tribes.

american white guy from ireland and england

A lot of this distinguishing between "high-tier" and "low-tier" whiteness is special snowflakery and result of this weird situation where whites don't want to be white anymore, while ethnics all go on about how many of their ancestors were actually white. Like, white people are all like, "I'm not white, my ancestors are part Hungarian, part Irish and part Italian and I'm 1/64th Cherokee Princess!" - while dark-skinned Ethnics are all like how they are actually descendants from the Ancient Romans or the Spanish Conquistadors and "actually" white...

What about just mestizo/sambo/castizo?

Doesn't matter what branch you belong to. You are still considered ethnic and not white. This puts you at a huge disadvantage in the dating game here in the west.

Doesn't matter what branch you belong to. You are still considered ethnic and not white. This puts you at a huge disadvantage in the dating game here in the west.
Im talking about having it as a poll choice

I am mid eastern. If you are a white guy with blue eyes you are 1-0 ahead in Turkey no matter what situation it is job interview, social life, sexual intercourse etc.

A lot of this distinguishing between "high-tier" and "low-tier" whiteness is special snowflakery and result of this weird situation where whites don't want to be white anymore, while ethnics all go on about how many of their ancestors were actually white. Like, white people are all like, "I'm not white, my ancestors are part Hungarian, part Irish and part Italian and I'm 1/64th Cherokee Princess!" - while dark-skinned Ethnics are all like how they are actually descendants from the Ancient Romans or the Spanish Conquistadors and "actually" white...

Most low tier whites are just mixed. Slavs had asiatic influence. Latinos are mixed with native americans. Balkan and greek people mixed with arabs / turks. Etc. This is the reason why they are not on the same level as the high tier whites, which are mostly pure from non white influences.

Whoever votes Indian might aswell just bring a rope with it