Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fatmaxxing, is it legit?

JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★
This is gonna sound stupid as shit but hear me out.
There was this fat white kid in my class called aaron that no one likes, they find him annoying and he'd always get detentions, he's an attention seeker I recently found out that he somehow has a girlfriend despite coming off as a truecel, although he could be a low tier normie due to his green eyes.

he also hates trannies and jews and got in trouble once for saying it. anyways i'm thinking to myself how the fuck did this guy ascend? i thought woman don't like fat people but turns out there's some that ascended.

A notable one would be DSP, now for those who don't know DSP is probably one of the most controversial gaming streamers out there, he's 5'7, fat, looks truecel, and not much people like him. would you believe it if i told you this guy had 2 girlfriends and he married the second one? there's also another one called Boogie2988 who despite being an obese fuck he still managed to ascend.

I don't get it, how did these guys ascend? especially with such controversy? (the DSP guy literally masturbated on stream and still got married after that jfl) shit maybe woman DO like Fat people who are asses. even if it was true i have a speedy metabolism which means i couldn't fatmaxx anyway, What's your thoughts on this?

Fake, only works if you're rich and famous

Theres a fat guy here in Brasil who also is fatmaxxed and was able to get laid with pretty girls but he also is statusmaxxed thanks to his fatness lol

Theres a fat guy here in Brasil who also is fatmaxxed and was able to get laid with pretty girls but he also is statusmaxxed thanks to his fatness lol
every dude in the USA = fatmaxxed

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Legit.

Being fat isn't even a negative. Your bodyfat percentage has literally 0% effect on your inceldom. If you are incel as a morbidly obese guy, you will be incel as a world class bodybuilder. No difference.

DSP is the slimmest east coast American citizen

Legit.

Being fat isn't even a negative. Your bodyfat percentage has literally 0% effect on your inceldom. If you are incel as a morbidly obese guy, you will be incel as a world class bodybuilder. No difference.
And Fat people also have more strength then a Twig too which means its easier for you to gymmaxx

And Fat people also have more strength then a Twig too which means its easier for you to gymmaxx
This doesn't matter. Your strength has no effect on your SMV.

Only height, facial bones and race matter. Those are the only things that matter.

I want to throw fat people down the stairs

This doesn't matter. Your strength has no effect on your SMV.

Only height, facial bones and race matter. Those are the only things that matter.
True, it's one of those things know one can tell until they seen it

Someone even leaked a video, the girl was looking for his dick in the fat lol, I haven't found the video but I have this one to give you an idea: