Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Rate @DarkStar (photos from his looksmax.org account)

Rate

• Giga Chad

• Chad

• HTN

• MTN

• LTN

• Sub5 (incel tier)

• Trucel

• Giga Trucel

• MOGS ME

Results are only viewable after voting.
NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

Maybe in another life
★★★★★
4242927 4A552406 3C1D 4530 9CC3 79374B79F85C
Screenshot 2024 07 18 22 35 09 568 comduckduckgomobileandroid edit
4243309 96BB9BE6 19C9 4B96 B240 58FA94E0A20A
4242934 CB8A151D B0F7 4945 B027 C5106EEB98DA

Height - 185 cm

Images source: @DarkStar's looksmax. org account

why would he have a looksfags account?

pretty sure this is doxing

Least Nordic .is enjoyer.

Also whoever that nigga actually is looks a lot like @Weed

HTN/Chadlight.

Looks incel to me.

I think the guy in this pic is average looking. Looks a bit weird but not incel.
He's 6' tall with good eyes, decent chin and normie everything else. Unless he lives in Northern Europe, he's above average.

He's 6' tall with good eyes, decent chin and normie everything else. Unless he lives in Northern Europe, he's above average.
You don't rate people on individual features like that. He looks average to slightly above average to me. He doesn't have a harmonious face. Chadlite would be someone like Jeremy Fragrance.

Nigga where did you actually get these pictures? I couldn't trace them using reverse image search.

You don't rate people on individual features like that. He looks average to slightly above average to me. He doesn't have a harmonious face. Chadlite would be someone like Jeremy Fragrance.
Don't forget he has a good height as well.

Whoever that is looks very gay

What moderating looksmaxx does to a nigga's standards.
True. Most normies irl would rate him as a chad but I dont see it because he does have flaws. Looksmaxx has very high standards for a chad.

@DarkStar

Terramogger gigafakecel....

It's over...

What are the flaws that you notice in him?
Doesn't have any glaring flaws. Just his face doesn't have enough halos. He looks bland. His eyes are good but doesn't carry him because of his face His chin is decent but jaw narrow. His bone structure/features aren't striking enough for a higher rating. He is still decent looking but doesn't look like a HTN to me.

Doesn't have any glaring flaws. Just his face doesn't have enough halos. He looks bland. His eyes are good but doesn't carry him because of his face His chin is decent but jaw narrow. His bone structure/features aren't striking enough for a higher rating. He is still decent looking but doesn't look like a HTN to me.

View attachment 1201736
Hmm, thanks for your perspective

I think that's because his cheekbones are too wide, which is why his face looks bland.

His eye area carries.

Last edited:
not slavic enough to be a Chad, 4/10 at best

@DarkStar bro this you?

If you look similar/ or better than whoever that is (pretty sure it's not @DarkStar) then why are you on this site

If you look similar/ or better than whoever that is (pretty sure it's not @DarkStar) then why are you on this site
Yeah it's not, OP is just trolling

I knew @DarkStar was a fakecel.

There was even a vid of him getting a blowjob by 2 stacies and then @Fat Link made the video "Mysteriously" dissappear

I want to stone him/10. BAN ALL THE LOOKSMAX ORG FAGS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: