Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Is it just me or did anyone else's house look like a complete zoo growing up?

Was your house a zoo growing up?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
I wasn't allowed to play video games as a kid, instead my parents bought plenty of pets for me and my siblings to cope with. Cats, dogs birds, fish, you name it and I have probably have had it. So this is what I had growing up(not including the ones I bought after I grew up)
1. Cats- around 30, maybe more I don't remember. Some my parents bought, others were street cats which Just walked in(I live Lebanon, there's plenty)
2. dogs- 3
3. birds- lost count honestly, but probably around 40 Pigeons, 7 parrots, who knows how many lovebirds, 2 cockatiels and many more which I don't remember.
4. Turtles- 4 (the small legal ones)
5. Bunnies-8
6. Many goats as well. Ib4 goat fucker

That's it I guess. If it was legal my dad would have bought a tiger as well. Lol.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDownsyndrom
@CorpseCel
@WØLF
@Cayden Zhang
@TheGrayWolf
@WizardofSoda
@copemaxx9002
@Ron.Belgrade
@supersoldier

I live in a rural area and always lived with chickens, bunnies, dogs, horses and pigs, I think you may consider It a zoo, I don't know

had a few cause rural, but nowhere near as many as you
just normal stuff like goat, chicken, fish, cats and dogs.

I live in a rural area and always lived with chickens, bunnies, dogs, horses and pigs, I think you may consider It a zoo, I don't know
Nice.

My grandad also always owned a lot of small birds

had a few cause rural, but nowhere near as many as you
just normal stuff like goat, chicken, fish, cats and dogs.
Yeah, they should Just bought an xbox. But I enjoyed having pets

I wasn't allowed to play video games as a kid, instead my parents bought plenty of pets for me and my siblings to cope with. Cats, dogs birds, fish, you name it and I have probably have had it. So this is what I had growing up(not including the ones I bought after I grew up)
1. Cats- around 30, maybe more I don't remember. Some my parents bought, others were street cats which Just walked in(I live Lebanon, there's plenty)
2. dogs- 3
3. birds- lost count honestly, but probably around 40 Pigeons, 7 parrots, who knows how many lovebirds, 2 cockatiels and many more which I don't remember.
4. Turtles- 4 (the small legal ones)
5. Bunnies-8
6. Many goats as well. Ib4 goat fucker

That's it I guess. If it was legal my dad would have bought a tiger as well. Lol.
30 cats is insane omg

I wasn't allowed to have pets.

It wasn’t spotless 24/7 but it wasn’t dirty either, the house was cleaned maybe 2x-3x a week

When i was a kid there 1 female cat, then one more male cat, later dog and when i was around 11-12 parrot and rat.

Rat as pet

1639695181_1-celes-club-p-domashnie-ruchnie-krisi-grizuni-krasivo-fo-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back