Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over poll: if u ascend, will u use this forum like before without letting the cat out of the bag?

d

• yes (inceldom is just a mental condition/hobby/your idenTITY/you name it)

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • no

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters
then don't fucking claim you are right by the definition. You are right by creating your own definition that suits your needs
theres no mention of ugliness or non ntness either in "involuntarily" nor in "celibacy"

nigga i gotta sleep

i cannot come close to imagining the mind of a person who is so biased, when they read a definition that proves they were coping, they deny the definition. After claiming the definition 'meant they were unequivocally correct'

I cannot come close to imagining the mind of a person who says 'when did i cut out a lot of words' then in the very next reply, cuts out all but 4 words because they cannot reply to the rest
Then SEES A MESSAGE showing them they did that and doesn't fucking reply to it

You made the statement 'when did i do that'
Saw proof you just did it again
and just, move on. As if you didn't get proven wrong.

You make accusations like 'i am right by the definition'
Then when I share the definition you forget you said that
and say 'i disagree with the definition'

It's such unbelievable levels of self bias I just cannot imagine thinking that way

If your opinion was 2+2=5, noone could convince you it was 4
Your reply to this accusation; 'err you said that before'
You don't think about what it means or whether it is true
You do not dispute that it is wrong
You just find a way not to feel bad about it
@Regressive
think about this

I won't ascend so I guess no

@Regressive
in the space of two replies, you went from claiming the definition proved you right, saying 'I am right because the definition proves I am right' to saying it doesn't matter that it proves you wrong. One reply, claimed it proved you right. The very next reply claimed 'yeah it doesn't but I am still right'

You claimed it proves you right, saw it didn't, then coped around it

The definition proves you wrong

And yet you tried to recover from this argument by saying 'i am right because i have my own definition only 1-2, very sparse users, agree with. Here's an anecdote. A user who agrees. See? It's not cope!'

Anecdote logic is what lookism deniers use against the blackpill. Because it's slimy, and delusional, and lets them think they aren't wrong

The thing I alleged was that you've repeatedly ignored reality and had been completely irrational in order to be right

You defended it by saying 'I am right by the definition'

Then you were shown actually, the definition proves you wrong

And in the NEXT REPLY in the space of TWO REPLIES, you flip, and say 'it does not matter that the definition proves me wrong, I still disagree'

THINK ABOUT IT

That is such an unbelievably biased and egotistical cope

It affirms what I said that no matter how wrong you are, you cannot accept it. You were 100% completely fucking wrong, over the course of two replies, and yet you do not think you were wrong. This shows even if you ARE wrong, you cannot believe it tell you are wrong.

If you read this, you are absolutely 100% going to do something slimy and shitty to get around being rational. Like I alleged. Like you not only failed to disprove, you could not even think of a reason why it was not accurate. Because you are irrational.

THINK ABOUT THIS
IT'S BIASED AS FUCK

Last edited:
I always had the bare definition of inceldom in my mind throughout the argument
Not the sites definition

Sites fefinition is wrong imo
Bare definition is right since its without additional interpretations like inclusion of ugliness
@Regressive
in the space of two replies, you went from claiming the definition proved you right, saying 'I am right because the definition proves I am right' to saying it doesn't matter that it proves you wrong. One reply, claimed it proved you right. The very next reply claimed 'yeah it doesn't but I am still right'

You claimed it proves you right, saw it didn't, then coped around it

The definition proves you wrong

And yet you tried to recover from this argument by saying 'i am right because i have my own definition only 1-2, very sparse users, agree with. Here's an anecdote. A user who agrees. See? It's not cope!'

Anecdote logic is what lookism deniers use against the blackpill. Because it's slimy, and delusional, and lets them think they aren't wrong

The thing I alleged was that you've repeatedly ignored reality and been completely irrational in order to be right

You defended it by saying 'I am right by the definition'

And in the NEXT REPLY in the space of TWO REPLIES, you flip, and say 'it does not matter that the definition proves me wrong, I still disagree'

THINK ABOUT IT

That is such an unbelievably biased and egotistical cope

It affirms what I said that no matter how wrong you are, you cannot accept it. You were 100% completely fucking wrong, over the course of two replies, and yet you do not think you were wrong. This shows even if you ARE wrong, you cannot believe it tell you are wrong.

If you read this, you are absolutely 100% going to do something slimy and shitty to get around being rational. Like I alleged. Like you not only failed to disprove, you could not even think of a reason why it was not accurate. Because you are irrational.

THINK ABOUT THIS
IT'S BIASED AS FUCK

I always had the bare definition of inceldom in my mind throughout the argument
Not the sites definition
way to cut the entirety of my allegation that in the space of two replies you went back on your claim, and instead replied to a tiny part
I always had what i think it means and not what it actually means in my mind throughout the argument
Not the sites definition
go to sleep you retard stop desperately trying to save yourself the fate of having to think you were wrong here
you alleged the definition proved you right
i shared that the definition 99% of us believe proves you wrong
and the 1% is you, making up a definition that suits you
that is COPE

way to cut the entirety of my allegation that in the space of two replies you went back on your claim, and instead replied to a tiny part

go to sleep you retard stop desperately trying to save yourself the fate of having to think you were wrong here
Nigga u been trolling me all this time
Nice work
Good night

Nice work
Good night

you alleged the definition proved you right
i shared that the definition 99% of us believe proves you wrong and suddenly it no longer is about if the definition proves you wrong, but about disagreeing WITH the definition.
the 1% is you, making up a definition that suits you. Making up your OWN definition. Like saying ' I am an umbrella, because my definition of umbrella is that umbrella = human being'. Okay? Is that not clearly a strategy to never be wrong even if you are saying something like 2+2=5? You cannot just make up a new definition to not be wrong.
what pisses me off the most is that you did all of it to avoid the claim that you were being irrational
what do you do? 'yeah bu bu... i am right anyway'.
so even if you are alright to go by your definition
you never had to reply to the idea you had previously acted irrationally
And you did it again, for the same reason; to not be wrong
infact what pisses me off the most is that you cut it out of a reply, that had you not cut down but faced in full, without a shadow of a doubt, proved you were being irrational. You did not face this. You just found a way to cope

How can you possibly read this ^ and not think 'wow, i'm just really fucking biased aren't i'.
It's insane.

Last edited:
I have no clue if your issue is that you DID read and process it proved you wrong, then hid the fact you know you were wrong, and just live with the reality that you were lying, or if you are so biased, you did not even process that you are wrong, but somehow believed the accusation you had acted irrationally was unfounded, yet chose to never address it. Maybe you are such a coper, if you refuse to address the allegation, to you it seems like it isn't true. If it was the first, I hate you and think that logic is for utter copers. If it was the first, you're completely irrational and should have 0 faith in any of your opinions

stop desperately trying to save yourself the fate of having to think you were wrong here
imagine reading this and outright ignoring it
that is such extreme degrees of bias. You read something that you think is probably true, but you don't like it, so you just IGNORE it
Nice work
Good night
how is THIS a rational reply to it
it's just ignoring it

my primary allegation is that if you are wrong, you do not face it

Here you are seeing you are wrong and not facing it

AND not facing that you are not facing it
it's so fucking biased. You just ignored the message because you knew it was true and said something else. No matter how wrong you are, you do not think you were wrong. If it involves literally pretending you did not read a message, and that is the only thing you can do to not be wrong, that is what you do.
it proves me right when I say you could argue that 2+2=5 and nobody on earth could prove to you the answer is 4

Last edited:
Imagine you make a goodbye post explaining how you ascended and then getting banned from the website, a week later you find out your supposed gf cheated on you and now you’re back to square 1 of being a subhuman incel rotter except you can’t cope on this forum anymore
This is exactly what happened to @Llama word by word

If i disappear i either ascended, roped or got locked in an institution

thats brutal man
why tf were u looking at that dmn mofucking glowie sun at all?
Self-improvement. I self-improved so much I was 20x better than before and started thinking and believing I'm the God himself 3 years ago when I was doing good. This lead to delusions, delusions stayed with me, one stupid day I stared at the sun to feel powerful. Made me powerless, fucking sun.

Nah man, because my central acuity is so low
Brutal low central acuity bro.
Thots preyer

I’ll never ascend, so this poll doesn’t mean much to me

even if some sub5 get extremely lucky and finds woman he will be cheated on very fast and discarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back