Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: I ended up doing 2 covers for my horror/sci-fi story! WHICH cover looks better to y'all?

WHICH cover looks better to y'all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
Option One: Screenshot 09 14 2023 220804 or Option Two:Screenshot 09 15 2023 002136

Where and when will you be publishing the story? I'd love to read it.

Option 1, looks kinda based

Where and when will you be publishing the story? I'd love to read it.
ALL my works are published online, and can be read on reading sites.. Fear not, I shall post a link when finally done and ready for reading.

Option 1 look 1 million times better :feelsokman:

Will you make alot of money from these books? I hope you get rich.

Will you make alot of money from these books? I hope you get rich.
My works ARENT 4 for sale. And no physical publisher is interested sadly. So I publish online 4 free! Im also DISABLED, and live on neetbuxs. NO interest in money!

My works ARENT 4 for sale. And no physical publisher is interested sadly. So I publish online 4 free! Im also DISABLED, and live on neetbuxs. NO interest in money!
Brocel please drop a link when you've posted the book, I would love to give it a read

Imagine making money in secret when you're on neetbux, a side hustle it would be a dream come true. I don't think its possible where i live. I wouldn't be able to be on neetbux if i made my own money.

I'm not on neetbux btw. I'm a wagie.

First one, mah cummandah.

Option 1, but just because the title is easier to read against the first background. Option 1 also looks a little bit creepier.

I think ive decided on a HYBRID! here it is! More 3d effect on the fonts as well
Screenshot 09 15 2023 020108

Now to continue this weird wild tale!!

This is really cool, brocel. I hope I can read it when it’s finished.

This is really cool, brocel. I hope I can read it when it’s finished.
Can always pm me, all my stories are online as soon as they are finished. I have some Fun stories trust me.

I support people on this site doing something besides neeting lol

I support people on this site doing something besides neeting lol
As a neet I agree. And since Im creating the NEW Bible just for us outcast types, I have a full plate of projects!
Screenshot 08 07 2023 155602

Man I was actually gonna say the warehouse from number 1 and the cube from number 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back