Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (POLL) Do You Think Mentalceldom Is Fake?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

(POLL) Do You Think Mentalceldom Is Fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Do you think mentalceldom is fake?

Me I think it only applies to sub 5 men. Not Normies or Chads.

Normies and Chads can have whatever mental problems and still get sex and a relationship.

Calling someone a "Mentalcel" Is basically applying that they are an Incel because of their personality and not their looks. Which is blue pilled nonsense.

I think yeah. If you can make a sound, you can learn to sing like Ariana grande if you're trained by the best 10h a day

Looks = everything

The only real, genuine mentalcels are the ones with low functioning autism, down syndrome, schizophrenia etc

I think it’s 100% legit. It’s hard for 5-7/10 men. Some guys are super charismatic and not autistic and can get women but if ypu have mental problems or live in an area where hypergamy is worse it can be nearly impossible to get a foid. Like competition for foids is really bad these days. Take this guy for example. Probably a 6.5-7/10 but due to not being NT he is fucked
View: https://youtu.be/Y7oxU3hnh4s

It's merely a contributing factor in most cases; Zero wouldn't be on here if he was a 6'4 Chadpreet. :feelsjuice:

However, I guess if you have severe schizophrenia or autism, even a HTN might struggle. :feelshehe:

Do you think mentalceldom is fake?

Calling someone a "Mentalcel" Is basically applying that they are an Incel because of their personality and not their looks. Which is blue pilled nonsense.

There was a much taller White male(Racism), so I suppose not.

I'm a psycho. Thats why i call myself mentalcel. If I was a chad I'd slay despite being psycho

I'm a psycho. Thats why i call myself mentalcel. If I was a chad I'd slay despite being psycho

My present father used to call Mother several times per day and leave threatening messages on the line.

NT is as important as looks imo @Zer0/∞