Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: do you enjoy your country's weather?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Do you?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
Personally, I like colder tempreture, I can't stand Lebanon's "Mediterranean climate" which Europeans keep blabbering about. I liked the cold weather, of Ireland when I lived there when I was younger. unfortunately, my mom didn't want to work as a nurse anymore, and we came back.

@DarkStarDown
@WØLF

Personally, I like colder tempreture, I can't stand Lebanon's "Mediterranean climate" which Europeans keep blabbering about. I liked the cold weather, of Ireland when I lived there when I was younger. unfortunately, my mom didn't want to work as a nurse anymore, and we came back.
I like the 4 seasons of Central Europe. Warm spring, sometimes rainy. Warm and hot summers. Autumn with the grey fog covering 100% of sky.Winter. Snow is rare nowadays but it's cold, cloudy, rainy. Some snow in January-February.

The grey fog in fall/early winter is depressing to many, bc it's very grey and cold. I like it.

I like the 4 seasons of Central Europe. Warm spring, sometimes rainy. Warm and hot summers. Autumn with the grey fog covering 100% of sky.Winter. Snow is rare nowadays but it's cold, cloudy, rainy. Some snow in January-February.
Sounds good. But I think incels liking cold/deppressing weather is not surprising. Only Normies and foids like Summer. Lebanon is one of the best places in the middle East, because, there's no desert and it's not hot like Kuwait, but that's if you live anywhere, except the coast.
unfortunately, I live by the coast. And you know what's funny? I can't even swim. It's So over. Can't even cope with swimming, and it's fucking hot during summer.

I like the summertime.

New Zealand is cold (or at least, "cold" to me) for about 8 months of the year. Not cold enough to give us snow or anything like that to reward us for being cold. But cold enough to make it hard getting out of bed in the morning, hard getting out of the shower, just too cold to do basic things without *cold* being part of it.

I don't know how the stone aged indigenous people survived here wearing grass skirts, must have been brutal. At least they had plenty of slaves to eat, thanks to their constant tribal war.

I like the summertime.

New Zealand is cold (or at least, "cold" to me) for about 8 months of the year. Not cold enough to give us snow or anything like that to reward us for being cold. But cold enough to make it hard getting out of bed in the morning, hard getting out of the shower, just too cold to do basic things without *cold* being part of it.

I don't know how the stone aged indigenous people survived here wearing grass skirts, must have been brutal. At least they had plenty of slaves to eat, thanks to their constant tribal war.
Yeah, I have always, thought, New Zealand was nice, we were supposed to go to Australia or New Zealand, instead, we went to Ireland. Anyway, both are Libtard shitholes.

The grey fog in fall/early winter is depressing to many, bc it's very grey and cold. I like it.
Foids don't like it because, they can't dress like sluts. Summer sucks.

I like the summertime.

your coming winter is our summer in the Norther hemisphere

Sounds good. But I think incels liking cold/deppressing weather is not surprising. Only Normies and foids like Summer. Lebanon is one of the best places in the middle East, because, there's no desert and it's not hot like Kuwait, but that's if you live anywhere, except the coast.
unfortunately, I live by the coast. And you know what's funny? I can't even swim. It's So over. Can't even cope with swimming, and it's fucking hot during summer.
:feelsbadman:

Burgerland represents a very large area. Climates well represented are “West Coast Marine” (Southern Alaska and the West Coast of the lower 48 down to somewhere in California), “Mediterranean” (The remainder of the California coast), “Mountain climates” (The bulk of Alaska, the inland of the Northwestern states, into Montana and the Dakotas), “Desert” (The Great Basin, parts of Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas), “Continental” (The Midwest and most of the Atlantic Seaboard), “Subtropical” (The Gulf Coast and Florida), and “Tropical” (Hawaii).

In short, you name it, we’ve probably got it.

West Germany's climate is quite similar to that of Ireland. A little bit more continental with some snow in winter and not only rain. A little warmer in the summer with more thunderstorms. Overall I like it but I would prefer to live above 400-500 metres because of even cooler temperatures and more snow.
Sometimes it gets really hot here, the record is above 40°C.
35°C isn't rare when there are heatwaves.

Playing Skyrim and having to travel with Serana the vampire lord's daughter, taught me how fucking cringe and boring it is to complain about the weather though. Holy shit. Bitch when it rains. Bitch about too much sunshine, bitch about wanting to be indoors or in a cave, bitch about spending too much time in caves.

Last edited:
Foids don't like it because, they can't dress like sluts. Summer sucks.
Luckily it's rarely above 20°C these days.
Monday was only about 15°C "warm" and cloudy all day long. An incel's summerdream. And there's no warm summer weather in the forecast. :feelsokman:

Germany

Do i have to say more ?

Yes. I love winter snow and summers that are not that hot.

it's winter here 2/3 of the year which gets pretty annoying

temperature yes

but i dont like the rain

I prefer it when its cloudy or rainy, I hate sunlight and blue skys.

Very hot weather is the only thing that kills my chronic anxiety.
The weather in Britain is absolutely shit and actually a very good reason to emigrate.

Last edited:
Very hot weather is the only thing that kills my chronic anxiety.
The weather in Britain is absolutely shit and actually a very good reason to emigrate.
Where do you want to go? Southern Europe?

I prefer it when its cloudy or rainy, I hate sunlight and blue skys.
Yeah, same. Nothing pisses me off more then, the heat. I leave my city whenever, I can and drive to someplace cooler. I hate it here.

Germany

Do i have to say more ?
There are quite different climates in Germany, depending on the altitude, whether you are in the west or east, on the coast or in Bavaria.

Germany

Do i have to say more ?
I wouldn't mind tbh. I hate it here.
West Germany's climate is quite similar to that of Ireland. A little bit more continental with some snow in winter and not only rain
I would take anything over mediterenian climate. Ireland was Paradise.
35°C isn't rare when there are heatwaves.
I have extremely, low heat tolerance. It's around 35°C during summer. I think it's the humidity which makes it worse, because, I live on the coast. Interior Lebanon is much cooler.

I wouldn't mind tbh. I hate it here.

I would take anything over mediterenian climate. Ireland was Paradise.

I have extremely, low heat tolerance. It's around 35°C during summer. I think it's the humidity which makes it worse, because, I live on the coast. Interior Lebanon is much cooler.
A sand who can't stand the heat? :feelskek:
Well, it isn't always that hot here, only in certain weather conditions for a few days. Then thunderstorms arrive and bring much cooler air.
If I had to live in Lebanon I would go crazy, too. I hate summers and the heat. Everything over 25°C is a torture.
We've got high humidity, too. Southern winds that bring the heat have to go over the Mediterranean Sea where they absorb a lot of moisture. And here is no ocean to jump into.

who can't stand the
I think it's the humidity which makes it worse. Or maybe, it's just genetic, even my mom is the same way. Nobody else in my family has has an issue with the heat.
And here is no ocean to jump into.
I can't jump into the ocean as well. I have stand on the shore, while, I watch little kids swim. My life is a complete joke lol.

think it's the humidity which makes it worse. Or maybe, it's just genetic, even my mom is the same way. Nobody else in my family has has an issue with the heat.
Also, it's only because, I live on the coast. Lebanon probably, has the best climate in the middle East. In Kuwait it goes upto 50°C in the Summer.

Also, it's only because, I live on the coast. Lebanon probably, has the best climate in the middle East. In Kuwait it goes upto 50°C in the Summer.
Come to Germany as a refugee. :feelskek: But prepare for winter. The coldest temperature I've experienced here was -17°C and the region where I live belongs to the warmer climates of this country.

As if inkies even know what the weather is kek

I think it's the humidity which makes it worse. Or maybe, it's just genetic, even my mom is the same way. Nobody else in my family has has an issue with the heat.

I can't jump into the ocean as well. I have stand on the shore, while, I watch little kids swim. My life is a complete joke lol.
You can go into shallow water near the beach. Just don't go too far.

Last edited:
I don't mind English weather but the Atlantic depressions that come in from the west can get kind of tedious. Generally though it's not too hot, not too cold. You get nice sunny days about a quarter of the time and can appreciate them more. Otherwise it's mostly kind of meh: mild, windy, cloudy, rainy...

unfortunately, my mom didn't want to work as a nurse anymore, and we came back.
Damn. You could've been a thugmaxxed roadman, but you're on incels instead participating in race wars with gooks

It gets really hot here. I like it :owo:. In winter it drops to 10 C sometimes, only time of year that I hate

no, i live close to a deserted place and if i wonder outside the city without water i will suffer from a heat stroke and die

There are quite different climates in Germany, depending on the altitude, whether you are in the west or east, on the coast or in Bavaria.
The issue i have with German weather its thats its very inconsistent and unpredictable. One day its warm and sunny, next day is cold and grey. Another day its rainy etc.

same predicament in honduras, hot as shit, humid, hate it, but Americans and Euronigs swoon over it. (Get used to always use an AC, ovER if mine breaks down.)

The issue i have with German weather its thats its very inconsistent and unpredictable. One day its warm and sunny, next day is cold and grey. Another day its rainy etc.
It brings variety and at least usually means a quick cooling down. That's better than constantly 30+ degrees C from May to August.

It brings variety and at least usually means a quick cooling down. That's better than constantly 30+ degrees C from May to August.
Looks like we have different opinions on this regard. Especially as Aspie i hate it when something changes everyday and there is no consistancy.

same predicament in honduras, hot as shit, humid, hate it, but Americans and Euronigs swoon over it. (Get used to always use an AC, ovER if mine breaks down.)
I could never understand these heat-loving freaks who travel thousands of miles to stew in their own juices.
I traveled once as a kid to Mallorca (an famous tourist island in the Mediterranean Sea) because I wanted to see what it's all about that stuff. It was mostly ok but overall too hot for my taste and the sun was far too intense for me. After three, four days I had enough and wanted to go home.
We stayed there for a week btw.
Anyway, the best part of the trip was the return flight and when the pilot told us the local weather shortly before landing: 14°C and light rain!
The foids on the plane and their soys naturally groaned in disappointment :foidSoy: :soy: , while I had the biggest grin on my face. Getting off the plane and feeling the wonderfully cool air was of course indescribably awesome.

It's too hot during the Summer and it rains ALL THE TIME.

Looks like we have different opinions on this regard. Especially as Aspie i hate it when something changes everyday and there is no consistancy.
Constantly 20-25 degrees and we could have a deal. Weeks of sunshine would bore me, but it would probably be easier for me to accept than constant change for you.

I fucking hate this tropical shithole