Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Polish Women Would Fuck Everything Non-White

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/EuaWMqTM1OA

According to this guy, Polish women would fuck everything Non-White.
Is it true, or not?
Bare in mind, Poland is a Slavic homogeneous country, where the vast majority of people are white.

Im white myself, just curious about your thoughts....
In Western Europe, Slavic women are perceived as whores anyways.

Proves that Whitewhores, especially Slavwhores, are race-traitors & not as "loyal" as many copERs here think when it comes down to it.

Summoning the expert on this & based Slavcel @PolskiKartofel

polish women would fuck anyone thats a non white chad*

I hope you watched this entire short.
He claimed Asian women prefer white males, while Polish women prefer everything ´Non-White´.

no women are loyal. but this slav and asian foid shit is just cope for niggers who are tired of black women.

no women are loyal. but this slav and asian foid shit is just cope for niggers who are tired of black women.
If Blacks were such an "Incel race" then why would we have guys like this, and many others, literally looking for other races of women because their own are so shit?

@Rabbi Schneerson

Poland is a Slavic homogeneous country
Yes
Every dark skinned man is giving "exotic" halo and our foids are going mad.

Upper: "Don't fuck"
Bottom: "Fuck, it's Persian prince"

Would they fuck a middle eastern ? I can go there later this year.

Yes
View attachment 1136711
Disgusting, Slavwhores are race-traitors like White Amerimutt whores, beat them(in Minecraft).

And fucking Turkroaches in that image, they just can't fuck off from Europe.

Yes
View attachment 1136711
My old ´Best friend´ from High School has a Polish Father.
His Mother is from Belarus....
Now I understand why.
Poland has always been perceived as the ´cheap whore house´ of Europe, especially in Western Europe where I live

I hope you watched this entire short.
I did, I mean it's only 45 seconds so even the braindead Zoomers here would watch it.
He claimed Asian women prefer white males,
Even though I am White, this is true: However, it doesn't disregard the fact a lot of it is just due to betabuxxing, and it mainly applies to MTN-HTN tallfags who are NT ofc.
while Polish women prefer everything ´Non-White´.
Kind of proves JBW is a cope.

My old ´Best friend´ from High School has a Polish Father.
His Mother is from Belarus....
Now I understand why.
Poland has always been perceived as the ´cheap whore house´ of Europe, especially in Western Europe where I live
Poland is basically Thailand of Europe

I thought you were American?

And yeah, I heard tons of sex-workers in the Netherlands are Slavic, because they're massive golddiggers

I thought you were American?

And yeah, I heard tons of sex-workers in the Netherlands are Slavic, because they're massive golddiggers
Never said im american,
Always said im from europe

At least you guys have less troons/don't tolerate it as much; I like how anti-faggotry EE is in general.
Yea, very anti-Fag and Anti Globohomo,
But their women are also ran through by the age of 23yo.
Female nature doesn´t care about borders.

Slavic men are raised to be traditional, masculine and expected to defend their country.
Born and raised with manners and strong values.
Slavic women on the other hand are spoiled, and used to queen treatment.
This backs up the statistics and data, you shared in a thread yesterday:
Men are more traditional and conservative, while women are progressive and whore around in the streets and college.

Based.
AWALT is one of the most universal blackpills out there: In fact, it goes on to correlate heavily with the fact that their IQ-scores tend to cluster in closely together, and also have a significantly stronger "in-group" preference.
Slavic men are raised to be traditional, masculine and expected to defend their country.
The values the males are raised with would be based, if they just enforced similar or even harsher ones on the foids: They need to learn that their place is below males, that males are the reason they have such good lives & as such merely exist to help men maintain the engine of civilization, yet knowing they are naturally inferior so they must be subservient.
Men are more traditional and conservative, while women are progressive and whore around in the streets and college.
:yes:

I would like to see some stats on economic issues though: As I mentioned, I'm left-wing on the economic spectrum.

As Slavcel i would fully agree with you on that . There are girls that are tradicional and not whores but they are minority.
The diffrence compared to the West is that Slavic foids wont be proud about the numbers of dicks they have taken , they will try to hide the number especially when they are looking for sucker to mary.

Wasnt there some African dude who fucked like dozen of polish whores and gave them some disease? That was also 20 years ago or smth. :feelshaha: :feelskek:

If Blacks were such an "Incel race" then why would we have guys like this, and many others, literally looking for other races of women because their own are so shit?

@Rabbi Schneerson
Because bw have higher standards for niggers and no standards for non blacks

Because bw have higher standards for niggers and no standards for non blacks
And? Your point? If they were struggling with their own women, why would they literally be tying to get foids which mog their own?

Wasnt there some African dude who fucked like dozen of polish whores and gave them some disease? That was also 20 years ago or smth. :feelshaha: :feelskek:
Don´t know.... Are you East, West or South-Slavic??
I´ve heard South-Slavic women tend to often go for their own men, instead of burning coal.
I respect that a lot.

As Slavcel i would fully agree with you on that . There are girls that are tradicional and not whores but they are minority.
The diffrence compared to the West is that Slavic foids wont be proud about the numbers of dicks they have taken , they will try to hide the number especially when they are looking for sucker to mary.
I feel bad for you guys, you have a lot of stuff based about you, yet your whores are pampered the way Amerishart ones are, and need to be put back in their place.

And? Your point? If they were struggling with their own women, why would they literally be tying to get foids which mog their own?
Idk honestly

I feel bad for you guys, you have a lot of stuff based about you, yet your whores are pampered the way Amerishart ones are, and need to be put back in their place.
Polish men are hard working, family oriented and overall a masterpiece.
Polish women on the other hand, are nothing but cheap trash that belongs in the bin.
This is coming from the mouth of a Dutch guy.
I interact frequently with polish men, and they often have blue collar jobs (backbone of society).
Polish women spit on their own men, same goes for the majority of Slavic women.
But lately, Russia turned out more nationalistic and you have lots of Patriotic Z-Women walking around.
I´d say the vast majority of Russian women, prefer fellow Russian men.
Except for these money hungry ´mail order brides´.....
But they end up scamming foreign men by transfering Dollars/Euro´s back to Russia, so she can leave the sucker after 10 years and live like a queen in Russia:lul:

Disgusting, Slavwhores are race-traitors like White Amerimutt whores, beat them(in Minecraft).
in my school at least 75% of white toilets are with niggers
potent ragefuel seeing that a fucking ANIMAL gets more pussy than i do

Don´t know.... Are you East, West or South-Slavic??
I´ve heard South-Slavic women tend to often go for their own men, instead of burning coal.
I respect that a lot.
I am South Slavic, thing is they cant burn coal because there are litteraly zero blacks here. But i wouldnt be supprised some of them would do if they had the chance.

Trust me, this is not just a polish women issue. It’s a women issue in general. They fuck like niggers.

Well at least we are not full on woke shithole like the West, but still foids are foids, they still hunt chads while we inkwels rot in our rooms. :feelscry: :feelsUnreal:

Trust me, this is not just a polish women issue. It’s a women issue in general. They fuck like niggers.
Yea it´s disgusting,
That´s why I made a thread about it.
In my eyes, race mixing is disgusting
In 100 years from now, most kids will be Shitskin Mutts mixed with White, with no identity whatsoever.

Polish men are hard working, family oriented and overall a masterpiece.
Polish women on the other hand, are nothing but cheap trash that belongs in the bin.
This is coming from the mouth of a Dutch guy.
I interact frequently with polish men, and they often have blue collar jobs (backbone of society).
Polish women spit on their own men, same goes for the majority of Slavic women.
But lately, Russia turned out more nationalistic and you have lots of Patriotic Z-Women walking around.
I´d say the vast majority of Russian women, prefer fellow Russian men.
Except for these money hungry ´mail order brides´.....
But they end up scamming foreign men by transfering Dollars/Euro´s back to Russia, so she can leave the sucker after 10 years and live like a queen in Russia:lul:
It s even more brutal for Ukrainian men, imagine dying on the frontlines while your women fuck Chads across Europe :feelsrope:

Yea it´s disgusting,
That´s why I made a thread about it.
In my eyes, race mixing is disgusting
In 100 years from now, most kids will be Shitskin Mutts mixed with White, with no identity whatsoever.
I feel like even some white nationalists don’t fully grasp the evil that is the mixing of races. Most African-Americans are, on some minute level, mixed with whites, which makes them slightly more intelligent and several measures more aggressive. The typical niggerbabble you hear them spout is an evolution from the bizarre accents of their African ancestors. I respect the African that lives in Africa more than the average nigger, they’re less racially mixed.

That's why I like you guys a lot.

AWALT, not much different in Shitmerica
You cant be woke when 99% of your country is white :feelsokman:
Thats why i am considering JBW maxxing somwhere in Asia soon.

So are you now admitting that maybe your whole "All blacks are Incels" thing is a cope?
No sir because blacks are the most incel race by a large margin

It s even more brutal for Ukrainian men, imagine dying on the frontlines while your women fuck Chads across Europe :feelsrope:
Screenshot 20240401 185314 Chrome

enslaving whores is the only solution brocel, it truly is.
if ukraine and russia worked on that instead of all these crappy disputes (screw nato and putin and zelensky) yall can have harems and fountain of pussy by now

´Ukraine is Winning, And Russia fights with Shovels and old Soviet equipment´
Meanwhile, Ukr.Government is advertising this nonsense :lul:
yeah, but all nations are cucked cuz we need to sell bitches again brocel and they wont allow it cuz "muh morality" this piss me off way more then this war anyway