Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Polish Women Would Fuck Everything Non-White

I feel bad for you guys, you have a lot of stuff based about you, yet your whores are pampered the way Amerishart ones are, and need to be put back in their place.
Europeans are fucking themselves up

I still think Eastern European Slavic foids are better then the Western ones due to Feminism
They are wolves in sheep´s clothing.
Sure they have their qualities, but Eastern-Europe is not the Promise land of Genesis, with Milk & honey.

That's why, we need to wake up.
Fight back before you Europeans go extinct defend your roots guys I really hate LGBT and Feminism it's ruining dating in my opinion those 2 are the biggest cause of it

They are wolves in sheep´s clothing.
Sure they have their qualities, but Eastern-Europe is not the Promise land of Genesis, with Milk & honey.
Same with Latina Foids here in Colombia and rest of Latin America plus even Asian foids that passport bros are focusing on bad quality women are happening every but sooner or later we men need to fight back and put a stop into it

in my school at least 75% of white toilets are with niggers
potent ragefuel seeing that a fucking ANIMAL gets more pussy than i do
So brutal. My sister is bluepilled af and a hijabi, very shy and innocent. I mention this to emphasize how she isn't involved in any of this whore ghetto culture of zoomers. Yet even SHE tells me many white and arab girls at her HS are obsessed with nigger guys.

View attachment 1136812

enslaving whores is the only solution brocel, it truly is.
if ukraine and russia worked on that instead of all these crappy disputes (screw nato and putin and zelensky) yall can have harems and fountain of pussy by now
Brootal, but just sexhavers problems.
U are right , however average normie is retarded:soy::feelsLightsaber:

in my school at least 75% of white toilets are with niggers
potent ragefuel seeing that a fucking ANIMAL gets more pussy than i do

So brutal. My sister is bluepilled af and a hijabi, very shy and innocent. I mention this to emphasize how she isn't involved in any of this whore ghetto culture of zoomers. Yet even SHE tells me many white and arab girls at her HS are obsessed with nigger guys.

You guys from western europe / France ?

White whores in France are IN LOVE with nigs and sandnigs.

Mainstream culture (music, fashion, etc..) in france is completely determined by these animals.

You guys from western europe / France ?

White whores in France are IN LOVE with nigs and sandnigs.

Mainstream culture (music, fashion, etc..) in france is completely determined by these animals.
no, weimerica

Just google "Simon Mol"

Simon Mol

he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known anti-racist campaigner and alleged spreader of the HIV virus.

Lmfao typical nigger.

That being said this isn't statistically significant since women engaged in said associations are obviously BBC worshippers.

O
white whores with black men
Oh yeah, that. Yeah, I think france will finally become part of Africa like they always wanted lmao. I remember seeing a bald fat white incel on twitter complaining about how he felt "sexually destroyed" because he saw so many french women with black men. He was speaking french, but I used that aibot account to translate it.

I remember hearing a french user here mention how he was at a barber where he saw 2 french girls with sand BFs. How do sand men do with french women?

O

Oh yeah, that. Yeah, I think france will finally become part of Africa like they always wanted lmao. I remember seeing a bald fat white incel on twitter complaining about how he felt "sexually destroyed" because he saw so many french women with black men. He was speaking french, but I used that aibot account to translate it.

I remember hearing a french user here mention how he was at a barber where he saw 2 french girls with sand BFs. How do sand men do with french women?

Same as blacks tbh

They're more dominant, extroverted, etc.. than whites.

Also the political climate celebrate them non stop while demoralizing whites.

Same as blacks tbh

They're more dominant, extroverted, etc.. than whites.

Also the political climate celebrate them non stop while demoralizing whites.
Brootal. I wish my dad had immigrated to europe, maybe I could have sandmaxxed there. In Canada, Arabs are not really hated or fetishized tbh, since most of us aren't criminals and most of the arabs in canada are white-passing. I have 2 uncles who married italian/norway women.

I still think Eastern European Slavic foids are better then the Western ones due to Feminism
JFL now the eastern foids are feministmaxxing as well

JFL now the eastern foids are feministmaxxing as well
We need to ban feminism those dam feminists need to be brainwashed and turn back to regular foids, all the wars, robberies and murders are caused by these dam feminists. Fuck that movement

You Europeans are in big trouble
´You Europeans´
May I ask, at Which continent do you live?
Cause Feminism is literally everywhere, even in third world countries.

Polish men are hard working, family oriented and overall a masterpiece.
Polish women on the other hand, are nothing but cheap trash that belongs in the bin.
This is coming from the mouth of a Dutch guy.
Thank you

Sadly what you are saying is completely true poland was whorehouse for white western men and slowly begins to be whorehouse for non white men. I live there and i sometimes i see things from ethnics mounth about EE ''you will be stoned to death bro don't go here''
200.gif

I see more and kpopers and indians going there so not only arabs and white men

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Polish girl doesn’t want Polish or English men :ahegao: :feelsaww:

Fuck these nasty whores

Thank you

Sadly what you are saying is completely true poland was whorehouse for white western men and slowly begins to be whorehouse for non white men. I live there and i sometimes i see things from ethnics mounth about EE ''you will be stoned to death bro don't go here''
Like I mentioned before....
My Old ´friend´ has a Polish Father, but his mother is from Belarus.
Now I understand why his father went for a Belarusian woman, instead of Polish.
Even Russian women appreciate their fellow Slavic Polish men more, than Polish whores.
Seems like Polish women have inferiority complex, and want to remove their Slavic genetics, from their entire bloodline by mating with foreigners.

Generally speaking, when Slavic people live abroad, they always look for other Slavs to connect with.
I always see Serbian women in foreign countries, with fellow Serbian men.
Polish women? They fuck EVERYONE abroad except Slavic guys.
The only Polish women I respect to some extend, are the older generation.

I freaking wish man. Im a currycel and Ive always been mocked and ridiculed for being curry

I live in Western Europe. Whenever you see a white foid with a brown child here, you can expect to hear them talking a Slavic language (usually Polish) when you walk past. A lot of white foids love niggers but Slavic foids' love for niggers is on another level.

There was a nigger who made youtube videos about his "Tinder adventure" in Poland. It's a 5 part series.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2gF900oyU0

Yea, very anti-Fag and Anti Globohomo,
But their women are also ran through by the age of 23yo.
Female nature doesn´t care about borders.

Slavic men are raised to be traditional, masculine and expected to defend their country.
Born and raised with manners and strong values.
Slavic women on the other hand are spoiled, and used to queen treatment.
This backs up the statistics and data, you shared in a thread yesterday:
Men are more traditional and conservative, while women are progressive and whore around in the streets and college.
Sums it up perfectly.

I live in Western Europe. Whenever you see a white foid with a brown child here, you can expect to hear them talking a Slavic language (usually Polish) when you walk past. A lot of white foids love niggers but Slavic foids' love for niggers is on another level.

There was a nigger who made youtube videos about his "Tinder adventure" in Poland. It's a 5 part series.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2gF900oyU0

This is brootal video for idiots who belive in JBW theory , bro just be white and go seamaxxing to Asia. :feelstastyman:Meanwhile blacks can clearly go to Eastern Europe to seamaxx :feelsLightsaber: :feelsohh:

Yes they would. But they're also sluts for white foreigners (that treat them like pocket pussies). This has been documented in blackpill circles on the polish internet but i've seen it myself IRL.

Btw the polish internet has even memes about this, stuff like "Mokebe" that evokes an african slayer of polish foids

Last edited:
Can't be a white nationalist when your women wanna fuck barbarians.

I can absolutely confirm the fact that Polish women are prone to fuck someone non-white based by experience i saw from my own fucking eyes.

5 years ago i used to work as a receptionist in a hotel at a beach resort. My collegue from the same departament which was a romani gypsy skinny twig bald subhuman was kissing and making out with one of the guests from the hotel - a blond Polish Stacy . I couldn't even make this up niggers. The blackpill doesent apply to curries, blacks and gypsies.

To show you a prime example, check Roberto vs the World - a half Swedish half Macedonian gypsy guy that would be considered a truecel is literally slaying women left and right, albeit being SEAmaxxed.

B
I can absolutely confirm the fact that Polish women are prone to fuck someone non-white based by experience i saw from my own fucking eyes.

5 years ago i used to work as a receptionist in a hotel at a beach resort. My collegue from the same departament which was a romani gypsy skinny twig bald subhuman was kissing and making out with one of the guests from the hotel - a blond Polish Stacy . I couldn't even make this up niggers. The blackpill doesent apply to curries, blacks and gypsies.

To show you a prime example, check Roberto vs the World - a half Swedish half Macedonian gypsy guy that would be considered a truecel is literally slaying women left and right, albeit being SEAmaxxed.
Yeah that's just the truth. My own mother got fucked by several KARA BOGA turks. Then her friends etc, i've seen it with my own eyes. I mean not the fucking but you catch my drift :feelswhat:

There's this gl polish foid with a morbidly obese macedonian muslim. They have children and all, he never worked a day in his life and spend all his money on gambling, creating problems, just making the house dirty but the bitch has always been there for him despite the guy being a complete piece of garbage without a good personaliteehee.

And guess what. This cockroach is WORSHIPED by her family when he goes to Poland :feelskek: and the best part : i discovered in polish blackpill spaces that the polish foid's family buying a car for her black or brown bf or husband is a trope. Thing is, i recently discovered that this is exactly what happened for that macedonian guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you can't make this shit up.

I live in Western Europe.
Hey same here, fellow WestEuropeancel....
I have a similar experience to yours.
It is very rare to see Anglo-Saxon Western women with black men,
It´s usually the East & West Slavic ones.
I have yet to see a South-Slavic female, with a black guy.
Tbh, I don´t know why many men within the manosphere are so obsessed with Slavic women.
Cheap trash

I need a slav Foid slave

B

Yeah that's just the truth. My own mother got fucked by several KARA BOGA turks. Then her friends etc, i've seen it with my own eyes. I mean not the fucking but you catch my drift :feelswhat:

There's this gl polish foid with a morbidly obese macedonian muslim. They have children and all, he never worked a day in his life and spend all his money on gambling, creating problems, just making the house dirty but the bitch has always been there for him despite the guy being a complete piece of garbage without a good personaliteehee.

And guess what. This cockroach is WORSHIPED by her family when he goes to Poland :feelskek: and the best part : i discovered in polish blackpill spaces that the polish foid's family buying a car for her black or brown bf or husband is a trope. Thing is, i recently discovered that this is exactly what happened for that macedonian guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you can't make this shit up.
Imagine being a morbidly obese subhuman who never worked a day in his life and spends money on gambling, yet having a good looking girl, worshipped by her family and even getting a car bought for you LMAO AHAHAHAHA. Slavic absourdity at it's finest.

Bare in mind, Poland is a Slavic homogeneous country, where the vast majority of people are white.
Slavs aren't really white.
Truth is polish women will fuck anything as long as they are not slavic. Same goes for russians ect.