Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Police Looking for Suspect Who Masturbated While Standing Behind Woman in Grocery Store

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
After leaving the store, the woman noticed what she believed to be biological fluid on the back of her shirt and pants

palo-alto-mugh.jpg

The Palo Alto Police Department urgently needs the public's assistance in identifying and locating a man who committed a lewd act this week while closely standing behind a woman as she rang up her groceries in the self-checkout line of a Safeway store.

The incident happened at about 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Safeway store, located at 2811 Middlefield Rd. The victim, a woman in her 20s, called police Thursday morning to notify them of the incident.

The woman told police she was ringing up her groceries in the self-checkout line when she noticed the suspect standing very closely behind her.

The suspect is a Black male, possibly in his 20s or 30s, about 6 feet tall and weighing approximately 210 pounds. He was wearing a black shirt and a gray zippered sweatshirt under an orange construction vest, blue jeans and black sneakers with white markings. He had a large set of keys hanging off the front of his belt. He was also wearing a black face covering and a black baseball cap or hat.

Hahaha based

:feelskek:I’m fucking dying

Nigga Can't even masturbate in Peace.

sigma male grindset

its a clown world, a hypocritical world, foid is allowed to show her ass in public , while she orgasm looking at chad , and men cant do the same. normies are stupid. rule for me but not thee. foids masturbate in public, in offices and with dogs all the time.

Wish I Could Jizz On A Hot Girl.

After leaving the store, the woman noticed what she believed to be biological fluid on the back of her shirt and pants
AFTER??? So they guy just masturbated behind you, cummed all over behind you, without you or anyone else noticing anything??? O_o

Wow

And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

And that dog!

You'll never take me alive copers!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back