Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plymouth shooter was a fat Chad, proof mentalceldom is real

I

InAnotherLife

Banned
-
He was fat, but look at his bone structure. He literally looks like someone who would bully incels into suicide in highschool. I live in the UK and can assure you that guys like this get mad amounts of pussy. Women here lust after these high T rugby player looking types.
He didn't even have to lose any weight to slay, but he'd look insane if he did.

So what the problem? Clearly he was an autist that didn't fit in with normies, either due to the way his brain was wired or because of the way he was brought up. I was going through reddit and saw one thread made by him and the title was something like "I think my mother is responsible for my virginity". He ended up killing her so there's a good chance she was either an abusive whore or she was overly protective.

A guy who posts on Reddit and asks people to rate him isn't going to be NT, which is a MUST in the UK, even if you're good looking.
Why else would a guy like this be incel?

Plymouth1
Plymouth3

Plymouth4
Plymouth5

People in the incel community need to be honest with themselves and accept that even if they were suddenly granted 7 or even 8 /10 looks, they probably would remain incels, because they're not NT. They can't function like normies. Normies hate outsiders.

Attachments

• plymouth2.jpeg
    plymouth2.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
He probably never tried dating apps. If I had his looks, I would get a good amount of matches

He probably never tried dating apps. If I had his looks, I would get a good amount of matches
If he posted his face on reddit I don't see why he wouldn't try them. But if he was normal, he'd have gotten pussy naturally by going to parties in highschool and college.

Femoids are so fucking demanding these days

Looks + NT + Money/status

good job mods

He was fat, but look at his bone structure. He literally looks like someone who would bully incels into suicide in highschool. I live in the UK and can assure you that guys like this get mad amounts of pussy. Women here lust after these high T rugby player looking types.
Yeah

So what the problem? Clearly he was an autist that didn't fit in with normies, either due to the way his brain was wired or because of the way he was brought up. I was going through reddit and saw one thread made by him and the title was something like "I think my mother is responsible for my virginity". He ended up killing her so there's a good chance she was either an abusive whore or she was overly protective.

A guy who posts on Reddit and asks people to rate him isn't going to be NT, which is a MUST in the UK, even if you're good looking.

View attachment 479899 View attachment 479900 View attachment 479901
View attachment 479902 View attachment 479903

People in the incel community need to be honest with themselves and accept that even if they were suddenly granted 7 or even 8 /10 looks, they probably would remain incels, because they're not NT. They can't function like normies. Normies hate outsiders.
Hes not connected to incels more than reddit and that makes him a “failed normie” because he’s NT enough to talk to them don’t call him an incel just yet.
good job mods

Hes not connected to incels more than reddit and that makes him a “failed normie” because he’s NT enough to talk to them don’t call him an incel just yet.
He was a 22 year old virgin, he was an incel. He also posted on other incel places like /fit/. Who says he didn't have an account here either?

He was a 22 year old virgin, he was an incel. He also posted on other incel places like /fit/. Who says he didn't have an account here either?

I've seen uglier white dudes with noodles.

He could be like an actor and you seeing him as a chad under fat is not a surprise. It’s Reddit and society fault they’re like making incels at a fast rate

Yeah he was obviously a mental cel

Last edited:
Clearly he was an autist

Have you watched his videos? I dont think he was autistic.
Not denying that mentalcels exist, just saying that, from my point of view, his inceldom is a true mystery. He was attractive and apparently NT. I wonder if the situation is so bad that even above average dudes can become incels.
Absolutely no fucking idea.

Have you watched his videos? I dont think he was autistic.
Not denying that mentalcels exist, just saying that, from my point of view, his inceldom is a true mystery. He was attractive and apparently NT. I wonder if the situation is so bad that even above average dudes can become incels.

Absolutely no fucking idea.
I don't mean actually autistic, just beta/ awkward/ doesn't have normie interests etc.
What he's like when he's talking alone to the camera isn't a super clear indication of what he's like when he's talking to people.

This guy had potential to looksmaxx into a chadlite or a high tier normie. Not many of us have that.
He already was a Chadlite, especially in the UK. If he lost weight he'd be a full Chad. He was also gymcelled so he would look unreal.

View attachment 479899 View attachment 479901
View attachment 479902 View attachment 479903

yeah people just dont get it. you have a mental condition in the first place which leads to isolation and bullying, leaving you fucking traumatised for life and unable to speak properly. You also get terrible self-esteem so people can tell youre an autist from the way you carry yourself, yet some people on here claim that chadlite looks will still get foids wet with that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What hope we have when literelly chads are giving up and even going ER?

Fat fuck, ungreatful piece of shit. If i had his looks, i would be a slayer:lasereyes:

yeah people just dont get it. you have a mental condition in the first place which leads to isolation and bullying, leaving you fucking traumatised for life and unable to speak properly. You also get terrible self-esteem so people can tell youre an autist from the way you carry yourself, yet some people on here claim that chadlite looks will still get foids wet with that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
JD mogs me and most of us. Story of my life right there, by the most part.