Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Deleting incels’ existence from reddit is not working

Do you believe that Reddit is stopping incels from growing?

• Yes

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • They’re turning more men into incels through content

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • They’re decreasing the amount of incels through content

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/suggestmeabook/comments/olh6vb/i_fear_my_brother_is_slowly_turning_into_an_incel/

Reddit “souled” out long ago to try to be like linkedin and Facebook but it’s clear that they have no moral or ethics direction they’ll continue to be inferior and attract the real threats of society like deranged normies who watch. All the post on Reddit about incels is just complaining or having fear about incels influence how is that ? Ya deleted like all the incel groups out of your echo chamber and started to target other men reddit groups that don’t allow submissive mindsets but yet incels are growing in numbers and they’re in your families now it can’t be incels.is we got less than +200 active members…

Maybe the problem lies with most modern women or something about our society and most males missing social milestones and can’t grow in life hope those books and therapy pills help get him out that echo chamber fast so he don’t start to become a bloodlust terrorist that grows in power off of rejection and depression.

No shit, the internet thankfully is not reddit. You can't ignore reality.

They can ban our groups, but they can't destroy our ideas. The number of incels and men who belive in the blackpill will increase as hypergamy increases. The more soyceity is hostile to incels, more of us there will be.

No shit, the internet thankfully is not reddit. You can't ignore reality.
The whole purpose of this thread is to show that this water is wet sort of evidence but guest would deny that and 1 user here too
They can ban our groups, but they can't destroy our ideas. The number of incels and men who belive in the blackpill will increase as hypergamy increases. The more soyceity is hostile to incels, more of us there will be.
they don’t want to admit that they have a part in men being in this state of inceldom they’re helping inceldom grow

Last edited:
as long as IT still exists, they will keep advertising our community and the blackpill.

I have more accounts on reddit than they have mods thrice over, I am invincible

just read a book and become enlightened bro

you can't put the genie back in the bottle

I hope normies die. :smonk:
you can't put the genie back in the bottle
This. Once men realize the nature of women (which they are kept deluded from by society) it becomes impossible to put it back in. I'm not saying it's impossible for women to love men, but the delusions of "true love" are utter nonsense

Last edited:
Jfl his fatcel brother sees the truth and the simp soy brother is scared of the big bad inky.

"Silly inkwell just read a self improvement book and shower:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Women are kweens ok? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

a tip: Reddit women can cure inceldom by offering their holes rather than hunting content all day.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/suggestmeabook/comments/olh6vb/i_fear_my_brother_is_slowly_turning_into_an_incel/

Reddit “souled” out long ago to try to be like linkedin and Facebook but it’s clear that they have no moral or ethics direction they’ll continue to be inferior and attract the real threats of society like deranged normies who watch. All the post on Reddit about incels is just complaining or having fear about incels influence how is that ? Ya deleted like all the incel groups out of your echo chamber and started to target other men reddit groups that don’t allow submissive mindsets but yet incels are growing in numbers and they’re in your families now it can’t be incels.is we got less than +200 active members…

Maybe the problem lies with most modern women or something about our society and most males missing social milestones and can’t grow in life hope those books and therapy pills help get him out that echo chamber fast so he don’t start to become a bloodlust terrorist that grows in power off of rejection and depression.

They’ll look high and they’ll look low ,they’ll look everywhere we go ,but when the sinners find us we won’t hide
"Silly inkwell just read a self improvement book and shower:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Women are kweens ok? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Haha

Hey bro here’s a book that will enlighten you and help you to not become an incel :soy:

Whether they think inceldom is an ideology or not, the fact of the matter is that ~30% of men in 2018 are under 30 and never had sex. This number is probably much higher now.

This number is going to keep going up until it cannot be ignored anymore regardless of the incel label. All Reddit is doing is delaying the inevitable. By censoring they are doing more harm as these guys are going to someday get a rude awakening.

:feelsokman: he should come here. We need more friendlycels
Whether they think inceldom is an ideology or not, the fact of the matter is that ~30% of men in 2018 are under 30 and never had sex. This number is probably much higher now.

This number is going to keep going up until it cannot be ignored anymore regardless of the incel label. All Reddit is doing is delaying the inevitable. By censoring they are doing more harm as these guys are going to someday get a rude awakening.
We are Alexandria

I regret reading that thread. It reminded me of why I don't go on reddit anymore. It's become a circle jerk of simps and roasties

Incels are not persons who share some ideology but a social situation. We just describe our life and we try to understand why it happens. Any incel in the world sees the world in a similar way, almost any foid understands what happens, too. In reality everybody understands what happens, we just give names to this situation.

I think that our web site is read by many people, not only secret services and the FBI but also researchers who write their scientific articles and earn their money thanks to us. Let us explain them how the real world works, they can share some money from their grants with us.

My greetings to FBI or NSA analysts who recognize themselves as incels thanks to us.

I wouldn't like to read that thread, but I'm almost 100% sure one of the recommended books included a "Wash your penis" type of masterpiece by Jordan Cuckerson.

Ya deleted like all the incel groups out of your echo chamber and started to target other men reddit groups that don’t allow submissive mindsets but yet incels are growing in numbers and they’re in your families now it can’t be incels.is we got less than +200 active members…
"Nice try Inkwell, it has to be the obscure website no one outside of it knows about except us who are obsessed and you who are rightfully upset and expressing your sadness constructively that must be the problem here.. not society or whamen" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

At this point it is no longer an Elephant.. it is a Battlecruiser. They can't stop it so they are just trying to mitigate as much damage to their just world social order as possible. They know we are right.. they just don't want anyone else to know. They are sheep dogs among sheep.. their shepherds no doubt throwing them a little more chicken to eat like the selfish mutts they are.

Incels are incels regardless of whether or not we describe ourselves as such. More and more men are hating women.:feelzez:

they don’t want to admit that they have a part in men being in this state of inceldom they’re helping inceldom grow
"B-b-b-but the SEXUAL REVOLUTION was supposed to TRICKLE DOWN"

"This is YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING INCELS"

Do redditors really? A fucking book?
Either help this nigga get laid or leave him the fuck alone.

Only way a dude can ‘turn’ into an incel is if locals found him attractive and then suddenly stopped finding him attractive. Being an incel is not a choice, it’s the choice of local foids wether YOU are incel or not and foid want to keep autistic men incel for example.

"I need a book"

:soy:
My friend's nephew had some extreme views that would characterize him as an incel so we started to hang out with him more & introduced him to our male friends basically got him out more & created some happy moments for him....started to discuss music, politics, movies, girls so on & he did a 180 & after 5 months got himself a girlfriend....I think they need to get out more & need compassion as well as helping them laugh from the heart

"Incel" who can get a girlfriend after 5 months of socializing :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Whenever they say someone is "turning into an Incel" replace the word "Incel" with "man who women aren't attracted to" and realise how fucking obscene and laughable their position is :feelshaha:

The blackpill is inevitable since it's embedded within reality itself, male disposability is inherent within nature and has been for millions of years.

There's only so much gaslighting a guy can go through before his experiences literally beat the truth into him. If we lived in any other time period there would've been a mass societal collapse by now, technology is barley holding this civilisation on life support.

we got less than +200 active members…
technically some "bluepillers" could be brocels with banned accounts/brocels who haven't made accounts.

you're point still stands tho

No book will fix your Incel problem, not even the Bible. We live in a evil world ruled by Lucifer. This world is futile.

“You stay home and read a book to become Buddha, I am going out to the club today to partake in hedonistic behavior, I will call you if I need a ride home”:foidSoy:

Some peak cringe from that thread:

i think a lot of people in this thread are recommending books that will make things worse. for example, giving a book called like “feminism 101: for men” is just going to make him roll his eyes. instead i would recommend finding an author who is a woman and also a genius basically who is simply a good writer, and recommending that simply because it’s good writing. for this i would recommend ursula le guin (maybe either the dispossessed or wizard of earthsea).

I had incel like tendencies when I was in high school. I got out by interacting with people, socializing, and getting myself into the real world.

I would not inflict someone like this on an unsuspecting woman. Guy needs to get therapy before he can safely interact with the opposite sex.

Sounds like hes trapped in an echo chamber. He only takes information that supports his theory and dismisses things that refute it without even considering it. Not much you can do.

well said brocel