Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Plymouth Shooter victim was a cuck, most MSM call him the father

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
The man in your Avi is very creepy op:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Mom also wasnt the real mom. They probably couldnt have kids.

I don't find it cucked at all. Sometimes adoption can be based and I will tell you why.

First of all, if an unatracttive guy got lucky and somehow manages to reproduce, how could his son's future be like? Yeah, it would be horrible social and dating wise, because he's ugly. So, adopting a girl turns out to be a good solution.

In conclusion, I would simply adopt a foid and make her and my son a couple once they hit puberty. That way he wouldn't suffer from the sex market of our time

Is adoption really that cucked? I'm not sure it is.

I thought it was his wifes/gf kid. But if both are non-biological parents then not cucked tbh

I thought it was his wifes/gf kid. But if both are non-biological parents then not cucked tbh
If someone raises his wife/girlfriend's kid that isn't called adoption

Think this guy was just a kind person, he already had a biological kid with his wife and decided to go for adoption for a 2nd kid instead of breeding

Seems very unfortunate ngl

It’s cucked if the parents were degenerate sex havers who gave the kid up. If the parents died and left the kid behind, or some tragic backstory like that, then it isn’t cucked.

I don’t find adoption cucked because maybe some people don’t feel like having to raise a kid from new born baby level age but anyway, fuck Jake Davidson for killing randoms, us autistic men already have nasty stereotypes about us and this dude just had to kill random people while also being autistic in the mix, giving normal fags more excuses to pull this ‘Autistic men are sociopaths’ shit.