Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Plutonium-239 suifuel- being a virgin in your mid-40s

N

NYincel

Banned
-
What ever the reason is, I can't think of anything worse. Sometimes I just burst into tears at random times.

Approach a media outlet and run niche status game

write up a shitty ebook about ur struggles and a bunch of numales and 40 y/o women will love it cause its inspiring

This is an abyss I never want to think about. I mean no gf ever and too high inhib to pay for it... dark.

That's why i'm killing my self before i get to that age

I think of rope 10x a day but can't do it.
i don't think im gonna use a rope im probably gonna kill my self with carbon monoxide

i don't think im gonna use a rope im probably gonna kill my self with carbon monoxide
I'm thinking helium. I went to party city, asked if it is pure helium and good to rope with, a foid she started to cry. She said her brother killed himself. :lol:. I walked out.

Oldcel pill is the worst pill. At least young guys can work themselves out of inceldom and try to make up for lost time (I mean it's possible.) Old guys on the other hand, can't even do that. LOL!!! In my opinion oldcels should just try to forget about it all, at your age suicide is just stupid. Find some hobbies and try to live life for some other purpose.

Run mythic creature game.

I'm thinking helium. I went to party city, asked if it is pure helium and good to rope with, a foid she started to cry. She said her brother killed himself. :lol:. I walked out.

Did you at least laugh at her while she was crying?

:feelsgah: holy fucking shit lmao

Man, if I get that old I'm legit going to work out, become a Kazinskycel and do something truly worth remembering.

Man, if I get that old I'm legit going to work out, become a Kazinskycel and do something truly worth remembering.
No, you are gonna rot in shit just like us other oldcels.

Down here we all rot.
8949718.jpg

I'm truly sorry. I can't imagine living another 20 years like this

Oldcel pill is the worst pill. In my opinion oldcels should just try to forget about it all, at your age suicide is just stupid. Find some hobbies and try to live life for some other purpose.
Probably my fate.

I can only hope for singularity to happen soon, one of my lifefuels, I like to see we go sci fi shit

I think of rope 10x a day but can't do it.

Just take up really bad habits. Start smoking lots. Drinking lots of alcohol. Eat super sugary foods. You know all those things that are bad for you, just start doing it. Then start getting into dangerous hobbies and dangerous situations. Shit that's life risking, like skydiving, mountain climbing with shitty gear, etc.

That's what I ended up doing. Nature will do it for you. Just push the limits. If it doesn't work at least you'll get a rush which in by itself is addictive and makes you want to do more crazy ass shit.

For those in America just find a ghetto and walk around at night in a klan outfit screaming racist shit. You wont have to worry about suiself the ghetto rats will finish you off.

The thought of that makes me even more homicidal.

HAHAHA