Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[PLEA] Turn on your GoPro when going on a shooting spree

D

DeathToFakecels

Greycel
I would pay so much to see a high-quality POV video of AB @ Utoya. I wouldn't be able to stop fapping to it. Please attach a GoPro to your head if you ever go * and live-stream it or something.

obvious troll

video would be pretty good ngl

Machiavelli said:
obvious troll

video would be pretty good ngl

im an alt of a former truecel.

you're a lookism fag so fuck off. MUH TARGETED ATTACKS

DeathToFakecels said:
im an alt of a former truecel.

you're a lookism fag so fuck off. MUH TARGETED ATTACKS

I provide quality advice and insight and been here since Day 1. 

you cant be a former trucel. youre just a fakecel. anyway isnt that ban evasion? c ya later home boy

Machiavelli said:
I provide quality advice and insight and been here since Day 1. 

you cant be a former trucel. youre just a fakecel. anyway isnt that ban evasion? c ya later home boy

You literally told me you're far away from incel a few days ago. Give your quality insight on lookism, you're the embodiment of a fakecel.

DeathToFakecels said:
You literally told me you're far away from incel a few days ago. Give your quality insight on lookism, you're the embodiment of a fakecel.

I never claimed i was incel in the first place. how can i be a fakecel?

Lookism has advice. its just been scrubbed by the mods and i have to pick up the pieces myself.

Machiavelli said:
I never claimed i was incel in the first place. how can i be a fakecel?

Lookism has advice. its just been scrubbed by the mods and i have to pick up the pieces myself.

K you're a blackpilled normie/chad then. Yes the rules allow your kind, but in my last days on this site I couldn't care less about the rules. Incels.me should be a place exclusively for incels.

Nice troll faggot

fuck off

Cuck-Damage said:
Nice troll faggot

fuck off

I'm an alt bro. I'm not kidding when I'm saying I'd get off to utoya POV footage