Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News PlayStation can get recordings of voice chat and ban you for “offensive behavior”. PlayStation is officially cucked!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-

Playstation no longer allows free speech and you can get your account banned for being edgy. This is a complete disaster PS4cels. Luckily I never talk at all but freedom of speech has officially died on PlayStation.

IncelTear will touch this just like Dr. Pizza wanted to.

Playstation no longer allows free speech and you can get your account banned for being edgy. This is a complete disaster PS4cels. Luckily I never talk at all but freedom of speech has officially died on PlayStation.

HOLY FUCK JFL Good bye to private conversations we're getting monitored like fucking robots 24/7 now by soys

soon we'll have to upload videos of our entire day to confirm we didnt say anything that could be deemed misoghinistic

HOLY FUCK JFL Good bye to private conversations we're getting monitored like fucking robots 24/7 now by soys

soon we'll have to upload videos of our entire day to confirm we didnt say anything that could be deemed misoghinistic
I really hope reddit goes bankrupt. Same with twitter.
Those platforms gave rise to all this witch hunting. Like the majority of it.

This is truly outrageous. PlayStation has now reached reddit level cucked. As @your personality said before, this shit will start to happen in real life in a few years. We are doomed

This is truly outrageous. PlayStation has now reached reddit level cucked. As @your personality said before, this shit will start to happen in real life in a few years. We are doomed
Based. Silicon Valley tech companies have gotten too cocky. I wish he mentioned going after reddit too but maybe reddit is thought of as that much of a loser site but other normies that it isn't even worth mentioning :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jbknwj/donald_trump_threatened_facebook_and_twitter/

I don't play multiplayer games so it doesn't affect me tbh

I don't play multiplayer games so it doesn't affect me tbh
This is still a problem in general since even more places can get cucked.
Based. Silicon Valley tech companies have gotten too cocky. I wish he mentioned going after reddit too but maybe reddit is thought of as that much of a loser site but other normies that it isn't even worth mentioning :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jbknwj/donald_trump_threatened_facebook_and_twitter/

That’s good. He needs to target reddit. Reddit needs to go bankrupt.

Won’t buy PS5 tbh, will cancel subscription too.

This is still a problem in general since even more places can get cucked.
This has been happening for some time tbh
Microsoft is really strict these days with "cracking down" on hate on Xbox chat.

That’s good. He needs to target reddit. Reddit needs to go bankrupt.
Reddit is running election interference and meddling by pinning anti trump and anti republican stories to the homepage. You have probably seen the main site these days. It's full of US election politics biased toward the democrat side.

The good thing is reddit for many years was seen as a loser site (and it is) and they are going to have a tough time shaking that rep.
The bad news is that reddit tier culture is spreading especially on youtube.

I never use voice chat, don't need recordings of me screaming "nigger" floating around

I never use voice chat, don't need recordings of me screaming "nigger" floating around
DualSense controller always has a mic on it, so you have to be careful even if not using voice chat.

This has been happening for some time tbh
Microsoft is really strict these days with "cracking down" on hate on Xbox chat.
Gaming is ruined. First they add foid characters and make campaigns cucked. Now they are cucking multiplayer. What’s next?
Reddit is running election interference and meddling by pinning anti trump and anti republican stories to the homepage. You have probably seen the main site these days. It's full of US election politics biased toward the democrat side.

The good thing is reddit for many years was seen as a loser site (and it is) and they are going to have a tough time shaking that rep.
The bad news is that reddit tier culture is spreading especially on youtube.
Hopefully it won’t spread any further

Playstation is trash, the company is trash since moving to california. Would not even give them one more penny. They push the last of us shart and censor anime boobs now. They can take their consoles and shove it where it fits.

that's why I stick to pc/solo games only

Playstation is trash, the company is trash since moving to california.
Explains a lot sadly. The stereotype of california is there for a reason.

Would not even give them one more penny. They push the last of us shart and censor anime boobs now. They can take their consoles and shove it where it fits.
They want to ruin male "dominated" copes.

@Edmund_Kemper

The built-in mic sounds suspicious:feelsUgh:
I dw no mics on my controller

We.should,boycott,ps5,sales,fuck,you,soyni.

would never buy that faggot shit

Console users
Ps5

Just lol if you "own" a device that you can't even install a different operating system on.

Ps5 controllers have mics on it? Could it be turned off?
I don't think they can be turned off, but surely you'll be able to get third-party controllers without mics eventually

I don't think they can be turned off, but surely you'll be able to get third-party controllers without mics eventually
Hopefully those third party controllers will be available by the time I get one. They are hurting their own business by doing this. People are going to stop supporting them if they continue doing retarded shit like this

Hopefully those third party controllers will be available by the time I get one. They are hurting their own business by doing this. People are going to stop supporting them if they continue doing retarded shit like this
nah normies don't give a shit

nah normies don't give a shit
I looked in the comment section and a lot of people were not happy about it. But they will still buy the ps5 tho

It claims it only records when you're in parties.
If I owned a playstation I would be taping over the mic and cam anyway.
Fuck that shit

It claims it only records when you're in parties.
If I owned a playstation I would be taping over the mic and cam anyway.
Fuck that shit
It’s inconvenient since I will have to mute the entire game chat every time instead of just making a private party for myself.

It’s inconvenient since I will have to mute the entire game chat every time instead of just making a private party for myself.
I think their intent is to catch people saying the NASTY BAD n-word(bad white boi) in voice chat with random people, rather than text chat.
Other PC games have been doing this for a long time such as fortnite.

I think just what set people off recently is that sony announced it in an update.
Always use a camera/mic you can unplug or turn off when playing, or streaming.

I think their intent is to catch people saying the NASTY BAD n-word(bad white boi) in voice chat with random people, rather than text chat.
Other PC games have been doing this for a long time such as fortnite.

I think just what set people off recently is that sony announced it in an update.
Always use a camera/mic you can unplug or turn off when playing, or streaming.
I also have a mic that I can turn off. If this was a thing in mw2 lobbies everyone would get banned. Freedom of speech is dead :feelsbadman: